Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number > General Discussions > Topic Details. I've created a list of EVERY weapon in the game and where to find them. Already done that and still noting , going to finish the game on hard and hope it pops , i already emailed Devolver Digital & Tweeted them . I'll probably hold off then. I had no issues with the weapon trophies in Hotline Miami. The square brackets contain the scene where the weapon is first available (assuming you've unlocked everything) and the parentheses contain any extra info. But the guys behind the actual game, said a day or two ago, that they were working on a small patch to fix certain issues. Thanks for pointing it out the "keeping cross-save option turned off" part. Keep the pipe and kill a cop later in the scene. question about "a box full of sharp objects". ... put a mask on and go kill people. I even had to turn my PS4 online to verify my license about 5 times to PSN for some odd reason and it would start my game over each time I did this. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I played all the way to scene 21, used the katana, and at this point I have used all the weapons besides the flame thrower so I quit, went straight to options, turned cross-save off, went to scene 9, used the flame thrower and boom... A Box Full of Sharp Objects trophy popped up. The A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS Thread. You say with 100% certainty, yet the rarity of the trophy is 0.1% meaning some people have gotten the trophy. Requirement It's easy! Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. Nothing else though. Fix seems final, leaving just short version up: Delete save data off PS4. At least they figured it out fast this time around and going to fix it asap, unlike Hotline 1, where it took months to get the trophies patched. The trophy will be awarded as soon as you earn a kill with the last weapon you need. also try level specific weapons such as the bottle, fire axe, acid etc. Use every weapon in the game at least once. I'm just assuming it is. The A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS Achievement only counts "kills" with the Taser in Final Cut toward its progress. I can confirm i have used every weapon on the list and still do not have the trophy , if you look in the comments of the steam guide, multiple people state that some of the weapons didn't count and that after using the revolver several times it counted . A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS I didn't know that was a thing. I assume we'll get one, but when is still up in the air until we hear something from the dev. As far as I know they haven't stated their putting out a patch yet, and in general Devolver published games have a shit track record for getting patches (HM1 is the only one I can think of that ever was patched). apparently they already know about it. Use of this site is subject to express terms of use. I swear I have used all the weapons but the trophy still has yet to pop. 0.1% is the default for any unearned trophy. Also, I did not have to finish a scene either for a weapon to count. Necessary weapons: Baseball Bat Butterfly Knife Lead Pipe Chainlink Golf Club Baton Machete Double Barrel Shotgun Uzi 9mm M16 … I'll tell you if I get the achievement! [ ] Machine Gun [9] (Soldier. Executions after knocking an enemy down do not count, but you don't need to finish the current floor or scene for the game to save your progress, so dying or quitting to the main menu is fine. I've created a list of EVERY weapon in the game and where to find them. Looks like an M16 when you're selecting it. Why won't this damn trophy pop? Once you're done getting all weapon kills from the list, grats on your shiny trophy; One last reminder: if you quit to main menu at any point, don't forget to turn-off cross-save as it automatically re-enables itself once you do. You can view the following thread by TmF1979 for a list of all available weapons and the levels in which you can find them. Hans Gretel. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS trophy in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number: Use every weapon in the game at least once - worth 30 Trophy XP Press L1 to switch to it. At scene 12, while playing as a bear, take a double barreled shoutgun and make one shot. Sign up for a new account in our community. Yeah, this trophy unfortunately does appear to be glitched right now. I also wanted to confirm that this method works. ), [ ] SMG/Beretta Model 12 [11] (You also get it at the beginning of scene 22. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. is that all because if so i used all of it already? There is also a golf club on one of the Son levels and bottles of some kind of acid in the Jake levels. For me, my last weapon was the taser even though i swore i used it before but i guess it didn't count since that was pre-patch. Use every weapon in the game at least once, This trophy is awarded for using every available weapon in the game to kill a person at least once. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS3, PS4 & Vita) Overview | Trophies | Trophy Guide | Review | Screens | Videos | Forums | Game Sessions A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS Of course it wasnt stated if it was consoles and PC. Hopefully soonish then. Use every weapon in the game at least once Anyone know if using a weapon to get a kill then quiting to the main menu counts? You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. This list assumes you've unlocked all of the Fans, Soldier weapons, snake masks and Son techniques. A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS trophy in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number: Use every weapon in the game at least once - worth 30 Trophy XP Also, I did not have to finish a scene either for a weapon to count. The only thing I could find regarding patches was their patch notes on steam for the minor fixes they've made on those versions so far. 34.9k. Thanks.. Aaah okay. Shotgun magicly transforms in to Uzi. Thanks for the platinum, Xibata! Mate, you don't gotta finish a level, and I think dying is acceptable. Just read this as well. Maybe I have to use all the characters' skills/masks? This weapon also appears in scene 23, Caught, but as per Rozalia1, killing an enemy during this scene does NOT count towards the trophy.). This thread is a supplement to the trophy guide created by ggamer15. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. ), [ ] Katana [21] (Son's Bodyguard loadout. I'm sure there are weapons missing because I don't have the trophy yet. I can confirm i have used every weapon on the list and still do not have the trophy , if you look in the comments of the steam guide, multiple people state that some of the weapons didn't count and that after using the revolver several times it counted. That's why I'm going to update this list as I play. HM2. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Is the Box Full of Sharp Objects trophy bugged on PS4? All rights reserved. If the game does share everything, then the weapons trophy will also need an update too, as the flamethrower, acid, and nailgun aren’t tracked correctly. A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS Achievement in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number: Use every weapon in the game at least once. ★Hotline Miami 2 includes the following trophies ★ ... A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS Use every weapon in the game at least once PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE Destroy 100 electronic devices For the purposes of this achievement, executions do not count as kills. Then i launched the game and went to the option settings to disable cross save (if you don't do this, the fix won't work, i tried it on airplane mode without disabling cross save and i just wasted 2 hours...). EXTRA! I simply got back to the main menu, i disabled cross save once again, because every time you go to the main menu, this feature is automatically enabled... Then i loaded the 9th mission and got a kill with the flamthrower... And the trophy popped. ), [ ] Two Machine Guns [1] (Mark. Update solved it. ), [ ] Combat Knife [9] (Soldier. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). 34.6k. I removed the game from my console, downloaded it again, then set airplane mode ON. Want to highlight a couple things for those wondering:- Did not need to erase the game; only the save (after making a backup to cloud or usb)- Did not need to use Nunchuks- Did not need to finish a level for kills to count as I got a couple kills with the katana and quit to menu- Do not need to start over if your game crashes in the middle of the run; just make sure you disable cross-save again once you start the game. This is driving me insane. Just want to confirm that this method worked for me as well. and the 50,000 kill trophy has yet to pop for me to, Im starting to think because my save file was b4 the patch the trophy's just wont pop..... hopefully i haven't just wasted my time. Hope the sales figure on the playstation are well and they pay to publish the patch or Sony let them publish the patch for free. This includes all character specific weapons (the Soldier’s guns, Ash’s Chainsaw) and all items than can be picked up. Executions with weapons do not count for this trophy. Doesn't reappear until scene 7 when you start with it equipped. The Taser was supposed to appear in Hotline Miami but was cut, however it made a return in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. TmF1979, apparently the taser in martin's scene counts as a different weapon than the one in manny's. It was a pain getting the Combo God trophy due to the glitch. You. Updated the post to make sure it's clear. I did not delete my game but I did delete my save and backed it up on a usb thumb drive. A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS is an achievement in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. By Becomes a Broken Bottle after 1 melee use. Can anyone suggest some of the more obscure weapons to use? Silver. No need to play offline or change the cross-save. PlayStation Trophies is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation, it is owned and run by Resero Network Ltd. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. That's still up for debate whether it gets out in a timely manner or not. My thanks to everyone who contributed to this list and tested the glitch workaround before the trophy was patched. A+ run walkthrough on Hotline Miami 2 Scene 5 : First Trial (With Combo God Achievement) All Deaths Have been edited out as videos would be too damn long if they werent. question about "a box full of sharp objects" Do you have to complete the level after using the weapon or killing a guy with it and then quitting/dying works? If you are working through the list with chapter select once you get a kill with the weapon you can quit back to the menu and it will still be counted. Since my list is supposedly complete, I'm gonna print it off and score a kill with every weapon again just to see what happens. Or would I have to complete the level for it to register the kill or something? It's easy! Grats on your shiny plat, h5 o/. Simply just check the weapon list "Xibata" posted. Im on the same boat as you, I swear i have used all the weapons, I went through the list like 6 times. The A BOX FULL OF SHARP OBJECTS Thread. Any word if this game has the same issue as the first one where you would need to finish the floor without dying after using a weapon to have its progress be saved? according to the PC users yes you can, just that only 3-4 weapon isn't registering for PS users (flame-thrower is one of them), Don't bother trying this trophy as it is 100% bugged. If you have any solutions on how to fix it I’ll will gladly appreciate it! All rights reserved. This subreddit is related to game series Hotline Miami by Dennaton games and published by Devolver Digital. what about the bottle in the first jake level? Hans Gretel Mar 12, 2015 @ 8:53am I would like to know too.. #2. This subreddit is related to game series Hotline Miami by Dennaton games and published by Devolver Digital. (People have confirmed that deleting the whole game off HDD is not needed), Disconnect PS4 from internet to prevent cross-save from sabotaging this fix by automatically re-enabling itself. But soon as I was done verifying I would turn my PS4 connection off, start my game up and go straight to options to turn the cross-save off.

Hexyl Cinnamal Vegan, International Delight Peeps Creamer, Blue Ribbon 316, London Stock Exchange Index History, Religion And Classism, How To Get Rid Of A Hickey, Masterchef Australia Season 7 Full Episodes, Accounting Salary 2019,