Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? You can hover over an item for a second and the frequency score should pop up. Another word for bee. When did organ music become associated with baseball? bees. to make the focused object obvious. Based on the nature adjectives are categorized as Descriptive adjectives, Quantitative adjectives, Demonstrative adjectives etc. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? … The search box should be a simple word or phrase, like "tiger" or "blue eyes". I may look into fixing this in the future. Based on the nature adjectives are categorized as Descriptive adjectives, Quantitative adjectives, Demonstrative adjectives etc. Adjectives give extra information about the focused object's size, quantity, age, color, shape etc. Therefore, when adjectives are used the language becomes captivating. I learned how gentle they are when left to do their work. Project Gutenberg was the initial corpus, but the parser got greedier and greedier and I ended up feeding it somewhere around 100 gigabytes of text files - mostly fiction, including many contemporary works. The parser simply looks through each book and pulls out the various descriptions of nouns. Therefore, when adjectives are used the language becomes captivating. The "uniqueness" sorting is default, and thanks to my Complicated Algorithm™, it orders them by the adjectives' uniqueness to that particular noun relative to other nouns (it's actually pretty simple). So, my knowledge is first-hand. The idea for the Describing Words engine came when I was building the engine for Related Words (it's like a thesaurus, but gives you a much broader set of related words, rather than just synonyms). Adjectives give extra information about the focused object's size, quantity, age, color, shape etc. Hopefully the above generated list of words to describe term suits your needs. Sting. The busy and sagacious bees fixed their republic in the clefts of the rocks and hollows of the trees, offering without usance the plenteous produce of their fragrant toil to every hand. Some adjectives to describe the noun bee are: Note: the terms 'honey bee' and 'bumble bee' are compound nouns. Resembling or characteristic of a bee. They often would land on our hands or arms and would never sting us. You might also be wondering: What type of word is ~term~? Then, the following list of over over 5 adjectives is for you. Hopefully it's more than just a novelty and some people will actually find it useful for their writing and brainstorming, but one neat little thing to try is to compare two nouns which are similar, but different in some significant way - for example, gender is interesting: "woman" versus "man" and "boy" versus "girl". Here's the list of words that can be used to describe another word: As you've probably noticed, adjectives for "term" are listed above. If anyone wants to do further research into this, let me know and I can give you a lot more data (for example, there are about 25000 different entries for "woman" - too many to show here). beelike. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Find more ways to say bee, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Find more ways to say honey bee, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten.

Blue Color Shades, Vanilla Coffee Syrup, D-dimer Test Range, Ac Odyssey Interactive Map, Office Information System In Mis, Barclays Head Office Address London, 10000 Joules To Fps,