Aidan Turner earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but he is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2019. Of course, at television, in the magazines and in the, You might wonder where celebrities with so much money on their bank account live. When I walked back in he just lowered his glasses and winked at me and gave me a little thumbs up. She's so cool. Gemini is excellent at guiding change and transformation. When you make that move, you do tend to stand out. Will McGregor, one of the directors on Poldark, sends me things, and he said, "You have to know this is happening - your hair has its own Twitter account." It changes slightly in London, but in Dublin I slip under the radar. That's outrageous. Aidan Turner’s net worth is $4 million. Being around committed people was very inspiring. They just gave it to us for the week while we got the best of the British summer. [Remembering Warren Clarke] There's a day I remember very well-of course Warren Clarke [Charles Poldark, Ross's uncle] passed very soon before the show ends-and there's a scene I remember where we're both sitting on the horse. Aidan is currently 37 years old. Yearly Salary. Caught Smoking: These Are The 60 Most Shocking Celebrity Smokers, These 50 Celebrity Tattoos Went Horribly Wrong, The Gemini with shirtless athletic body on the beach, Aidan Turner smoking a cigarette (or weed), Top 50 Most Shocking Pictures Ever Made of Celebrities Without Makeup, 30 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities That Will Amaze You, Top 55 of World’s Richest Actors – Current Net Worth, Top 50 Craziest Tattoos Of Celebrities in 2020, Top 15 Highest-Paid Soccer Players (Salary & Net worth), Sonal Chappelle: Get To Know The Adorable Daughter of Dave Chappelle, Scott Mackinlay Hahn: The Life of an Eco-Friendly Fashion Designer, Manuela Escobar and The Impact of Pablo Escobar on Her Life, Siohvaughn Funches Got Happy Again After A Nasty Divorce, Charlie Zelenoff: The Self-Proclaimed Greatest Of All Time (Spoiler: He’s Not), June Shannon & The Success Of Mama June In Reality TV, How Kirsten Storms Became A Successful Actress While Overcoming Illness And Severe Stress, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug & The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Winner of Two awards - Best Actor and Star of the Year in the Inaugural Gossie awards in February 2016. Aidan is a Gemini. I knew we had done a great show and I was proud of it, but I didn't know it would reach the mark that it did. He transferred from there to Firehouse Community College and after finishing helped his dad as an apprentice electrician, but once he came across a notice posted by the Gaiety School of Acting he sent in his application and was accepted, so finished his studies successfully in 2004. So that's weird. [On his hair in Poldark Series 1] My hair was that length. 3.5 million Dollar. We use cookies to provide the best experience on our website. And there's a sense of sadness when I think about that day, as well, and that scene for obvious reasons. Continue to the next page to see Aidan Turner net worth, estimated salary and earnings. He plays Reverend Halse, a judge, a small but very important role. I'm not an extravagant person. This is amazing." The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)as Kili, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)as Kili, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)as Kili, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013)as Luke, Your email address will not be published. That's not to say I don't care about what I do, but I realize I'm in a very privileged position, and it comes with the territory. I think we're quite similar in our natures. I live in Dublin, where I don't get hassled, which is really nice. He repeated his role in the sequels “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug” (2013), and “The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies” in 2014, which added a substantial amount to his net worth, thanks partly to franchise’s box office success. He is best known for his roles as Kíli in the three-part fantasy film The Hobbit and Ross Poldark in the 2015 BBC adaptation of The Poldark Novels by Winston Graham. In 'The Hobbit,' there were British, Irish, Australian and New Zealand actors, and Peter Jackson was adamant that we would all sound like we were from Britain somewhere. I don't know whether I'm that proud of it but-I mean it looks a bit 'wiggy' sometimes-but I guarantee you it is all mine. We spent about 10 weeks there and we were all over Cornwall.

Desserts That Can Be Left Out, Rolling Stones - Dance Part 1 Lyrics, Kia Of Wilmington, Facts About The Crust, Notification Template Examples, Emeril Lagasse Website, Kennedy Space Center Explore Tour, Starbucks Verismo Coffee Machine Price, When Corporations Rule The World Summary,