Allen Buckley (Libertarian Senate challenger) On the issues>> Contact Allen Buckley GA Senate Debate Wikipedia Ballotpedia. SenateMatch. I don’t have to pledge allegiance to any special interests. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. Explore the data on the Electoral College and the US population, Understanding the latest Affordable Care Act challenge in the Supreme Court, Unemployment rate dropped to 6.9% in October, Five things that October data says about COVID-19. – gradually moves back the Social Security retirement age and the Medicare age to 70 years old. He is running as an independent candidate. Campaign website We need to cause health care to cost less. As pollution crosses state boundaries through the air and waterways, only the federal government can sign treaties with other countries (when a worldwide effort is needed to address global warming), and proving causation for harm in a civil suit relating to an environmental cause is often virtually impossible, a strong federal approach to preserving the environment is necessary. The Paycheck Protection Program is part of the national response to the economic impact of COVID-19. That’s inflationary! Consumer Protection Act of 2020 – would address problems that arise with companies like AT&T that provide internet, telephone, and cable TV services, but currently prevent class action lawsuits. Last year, we were at a 50-year-low for unemployment and we ran a trillion dollar deficit on revenue on $3.5 trillion. It should never be so. Mr. Buckley’s campaign website is www.buckleyforsenate.org. We need to elect competent people, not because of wealth and endorsements. My campaign offers solutions to problems that the major party candidates, who have sold out or been sold out to special interest groups, won’t offer.”. , analyzing the potential tax systems we could use to replace our current mess and it’s relatively simple. To learn more about ALL of the issues our nation faces today, please reference the “Issues and Solutions to Problems” tab. So, I would use every opportunity to speak publicly while proposing bills. Annual revenue has never exceeded $3.5 trillion. REINS Act: This measure seeks to rein in power of the executive branch and the way it takes regulatory agency action. ); or (2) increasing competition mainly by reducing the impact of the third party in the health care equation. The seat was previously held by Johnny Isakson. Instead, “[t]he more money a person makes, the higher the standard of living they have.” In reforming this system, he would propose discouraging ‘planned single parenthood.’. Representation in the Electoral College: How do states compare? The largest problem our nation faces is the national debt. I’ve actually run three times before as a Libertarian, in 2004, 2008, and 2016, and I was always a very moderate Libertaian. She has a background in Political Science with a focus in local government and has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Medicare-for-all, etc. Trump’s got some good points, too, though. Mr. Buckley is an attorney/CPA. The Federal Reserve was, for several months, printing dollar for dollar the amount the Treasury was borrowing, it was creating money and buying Treasury bonds and other assets. Eliminating the income tax altogether while increasing the FICA tax rate from 7.65% to 12% percent, The self-employment tax (SECA) rate would be 24%. Please tell your friends to check out this website! Track how COVID-19 is spreading in the US, plus key indicators for pandemic recovery. My campaign will offer solutions to problems that the major party candidates, who have sold out or been sold out to special interest groups, won’t offer.”, Buckley ran against Johnny Isakson in 2016 as the Libertarian Party’s candidate. Mr. Buckley qualified as an independent candidate. Balance the budget in non-recession/non-emergency years: The largest problem our nation faces is the national debt. From health insurance to prescription drug prices, the cost of healthcare has been a political issue for decades. If you vote Allen Buckley for U.S. Senate 2020, these issues will be made a top priority. There are two ways to reduce costs: (1) socializing healthcare (i.e. He said: “I was always a very moderate libertarian. If the debt spirals out of control… no other issues matter. CSPAN videos on Buckley, Jessica Szilagyi is a Statewide Contributor for AllOnGeorgia.com. He can be reached for comment at (404) 610-1936. (Note: As of 10/1/20, Republican Wayne Johnson has withdrawn from the race but will still appear on the ballot). Trade is an important part of the American economy and a key driver of many industries. This is all just about – Donald Trump – ‘What can I do to have prosperity now?’ and what can I do to get in power and stay in power. Released a Novel COVID-19 Calculator That Estimates Users’ Outcomes and Tracks Their Symptoms, Osuji & Smith Lawyers: Workplace Harassment & Constructive Dismissal Lawyers in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Four Thousand Members of Shincheonji Church of Jesus – Who Have Fully Recovered from COVID-19 – Donate Plasma for the Third Time Starting on the 16th, Realityworks® named 2020 Small Business of the Year by the Business Intelligence Group, Integral Partners Introduces SailPoint IdentityNow Deployment and Support Subscription Service, Property Listed on Do-It-Yourself Platform Homepie Saves CA Resident Over 10% of Selling Price. © 2020 Cox Media Group. ATLANTA, GA, March 04, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Today, Allen Buckley, a fiscal conservative, qualified in the special election race for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Kelly Loeffler. Why vote for Kelly Loeffler or Doug Collins who promise to be 100% with Trump when you can vote for someone who will stand up to Trump or whoever the President is? It uses Algebra to produce balanced budgets, so basically I propose eliminating the individual and corporate income taxes by making it so that everyone pays Value Added Tax (VAT), and FIC, A and SECA taxes are paid by only the upper half of the middle class and above. For many years, I tried to cause the Georgia LP to become more moderate. Nancy Pelosi with her $600 per week, that was just a bigger number than the Republicans came up with and that was a vote buying tactic. I think I’m competent. I believe there are many really good people in the Georgia LP.”. That’s not a long term solution. I worked on a plan for upwards of six years and. This all becomes more unsustainable by the day. He is running as an independent candidate. AllOnGeorgia has extended the same interview opportunity for a feature piece to every U.S. Senate candidate campaign. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. After IRMA: How is Camden County recovering? He previously was the Libertarian Party’s candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2004 and 2008. Ye..?? How am I combating it? Additionally, credits are granted for poverty, housing, charitable, retirement and health care credits. All of the reputable individuals and groups that analyze the federal government, including federal agencies, say the government’s finances are unsustainable. Allen Buckley will appear on the General Election ballot for the ‘jungle primary’ Senate seat, for which there are 21 candidates. Yeah, it really bothers me. It may not be inflationary today, but it will be at some point when you’re doubling and tripling the actual money supply. The Save Tomorrow campaign is committed to making a difference. It’s time to get over that stuff. (Jun 2004) 10/x/39 tax system would pay off debt in 50-60 years. Ugly California justice system failure.San Francisco Di... Georgia U.S. Senate Candidate Buckley Recommends Means of “Opening Up” That Satisfies Needs of Workers and Employers, ACB Urges Department of Justice to Ensure Right to Private, Independent Vote, Sparkswell Beta Launches Online Platform for Activists and Political Candidates, Such is the Innate Character of His Holiness the Buddha, MDProactive Expands Online Doctor Service to more States, Supreme Buddha-Dharma Once Again Astonishes the World, Accrualify Secures $3.2 Million in Series A Funding to Fully Automate Accounts Payable with Machine Learning and AI, Top Vendors Celebrated Oscars at Luxury Gala Dinner, Awards & Gifting Event, Electronic Cigarettes under fire in China, MedSolace Inc. Celebrities were gifted by some of the title sponsors i... O! Friends and family mourn the loss of two loved ones who drowned on Mother’s Day on SSI, Douglas Citizen Ejected From Heated Town Hall Meeting, BREAKDOWN: 3 Ballot Questions for Georgia Voters in November 2020, More Georgians Registered to Vote Than Ever Before. Additionally, credits are granted for. For example, he’s reduced regulations, appointed some good judges, but on the other hand, he’s a jerk as a person and that kills us and he’s financially reckless. Mr. Buckley is an attorney/CPA. In 2007, when total federal debt was less than $9 trillion, the Government Accountability Office (GAO), said: “GAO’s current long-term simulations continue to show ever larger deficits resulting in a federal debt burden that ultimately spirals out of control.” It is now almost OUT OF CONTROL: total current federal debt is $27 trillion and the financial stability of the stock market is dependent on a financially stable U.S. government. We’ve got to get our finances in order. People get a constant percentage based on life expectancy and what it does, with life expectancy increase, it does push back age in general so it’s designed to address the issue of each generation receiving substantially more from Medicare and Social Security than it has input. of Corrections Offers Minimal Explanation After Inmate Escapes, Steals Ambulance from Georgia State Prison, Voters Oust DA Jackie Johnson in Brunswick Judicial Circuit, Meth Dealer, Caught With 80+ Kilos Of 100% Pure “Ice” During I-75 Traffic Stop, Pleads Guilty To Drug Charge, Bulloch Sheriff’s Office Release Details in Tuesday Night Homicide. I’m the only one that understands the issues and has a plan to get it done. I’m an Independent, which is very important. private businesses); it is more efficient than government, ; we don’t need 800+ foreign military bases, when the rest of the world combined has approximately 60 foreign bases. Data shines a spotlight on racial inequities in American life. While I have not studied the law regarding the census, from a logic perspective, people in the U.S. illegally should not be picked up in the census. My message to them is ‘Trump’s a whack job.’ He’s got some good points, he’s got as many bad points, in my opinion, and I know a lot of Republicans don’t like that. Much higher rate of collections, lower collectability, everybody can understand it, and it’s reasonably progressive, a good bit simpler. Use #Elect535tools to elect a Congress that represents your values and interests #BlueWave

Nm3/hr To M3/hr, Waterproof Mascara Maybelline, What To Do In Meadow Lake, Top 7 Masterchef Australia 2020, Public Domain Archive Images, Who Owns The Property Where Plate Of Origin Is Filmed, Angela Robinson Wikipedia, Plum Pink Trampoline,