With countless men waiting to snag a bride, Kate has no trouble getting engaged. Read all of the A Place Called Home series! Lassen Sie andere Leser wissen, was Sie denken, indem Sie diesen Artikel bewerten und rezensieren. Don't miss Jo's laugh-out-loud rom-coms, Love You, Love You Not, Love to Hate You, Burning Moon, Almost A Bride, Finding You, After the Rain and The Great Ex-scape. … Great read; love all these characters like family!”, “Love the story! You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser. . … “So enjoyable I couldn’t put it down until I finished it.” … “Delightful!” … “Amazing and touching story.”, If you especially enjoy western romances, also try these other books by Patricia, Ride the River: Rodeo Knights (romantic suspense, includes cameos from Wyoming Wildflowers characters). The gatherings, the glimpses in the Curricks’ life, the way Jack heals the horses, the connection he has with Val and Addie, are all the elements that make this book so lovable. New York Times bestselling author Lori Wilde's heartwarming story of a bride who's lost her faith in love and the cowboy who makes her believe in second chances . (Spring)The Right Brother (Summer)Falling for Her (Autumn)Warm Front (Winter). Zoe wants nothing to do with Matt or his good looks … but his money’s a whole different matter. Reader reviews for Patricia McLinn’s Wyoming Wildflowers stories: “So enjoyable I couldn’t put it down until I finished it.”. Dave Currick has loved Matty as long as he can remember. "Nothing short of heart consuming and thrilling. Fast forward to six years later and Matty is back to take over the family ranch. Readers’ raves of A Cowboy Wedding (from 5-star reviews): “Wyoming Wildflowers series is full of joy, sadness, letting go, coming together, love, and the true meaning of family.”, “Even if you never read the other books you'll love this one. She needs a decoy - and fast. A few years later, Valerie returns to the Slash-C Ranch of Knighton, Wyoming. Her car is jammed in a Wyoming ditch, with contractions coming faster and harder … when her white knight in a cowboy hat arrives. … As Zoe and Matt tussle over the best use of a billionaire’s bequest, a deeper question looms: Will one night stand in the way of their spending the rest of their days together? The dialogue was witty, the words were well-written and the heroine was one-of-a-kind." “Ordinary, and yet unforgettable, characters in an endearing story readers will treasure.” – 5-star Amazon review. It’s staying engaged that’s the problem. - 5-Star review, "Smart, stubborn and irresistible" - 5-Star review. The more he renews her friendship, the more he wants to win her for himself. Three strangers arrive in rugged Bardville, Wyoming. It had the “can’t put down” combination with wonderful characters that made me fall in love with it. Bodie's discovery that he fathered a son 17 years ago leads him to the warm and welcoming Weston family. ", “Excellent book! ", "So enjoyable I couldn’t put it down until I finished it.”. Even if it means marrying the handsome cowboy who broke her heart six years ago. . Buy Almost a Bride to saddle up for a second-chance love story today! Ranch foreman Jack Ralston’s job is to handle anything that needs handling with cool, quiet competence, including a baby who’s decided to enter the world right now. As she watches the man she’s loved from afar for half her life dance with another woman, Andie allows herself a moment of sheer fantasy as she fills out a stray entry form for the Great Wedding Giveaway. What does he need with this inheritance when he already has so much? This wasn’t the Christmas either Kiernan or Bexley expected. * If you missed Jack and Val’s story, read it now in Jack’s Heart. – 5* review. No one makes you laugh like Jo Watson! Love funny, romantic stories? How could she not? They both thought that… though for different reasons. When Heath learns he and Andie are last minute finalists in the Great Wedding Giveaway, he’s completely baffled. That doesn’t mean he won’t negotiate a few items in this crazy engagement. When there’s rumbling underfoot, a body brace helps keep what’s important in focus. "If you love to laugh; love to cry; or love to laugh and cry at the same time, then you'll definitely want to read Almost a Bride." . -- Romantic Times, Wyoming Wildflowers: The Beginning (a prequel), Ride the River: Rodeo Knights (romantic suspense), -- Hoops (prequel to The Surprise Princess), -- Not a Family Man (prequel to The Forgotten Prince), Everyone in Marietta, Montana, is in love and getting married - at least that’s the way it feels to Andie Bennett the night of the Valentine’s Ball. Fear leads to passion that months later leads to a baby, which Kendra fully expects to raise on her own, since her search for the father is a fruitless one. And this open, energetic, talkative woman and her short-stuff kid who gets under his guard. It was a wonderful conclusion to a great series! Longing to find true love, Kate Millington arrives in British Columbia on a bride ship. Suz always had a secret crush on her best friend's brother, but she would never have thought Max actually saw her as more than a friend. When Zeke begins receiving anonymous threats, he unwittingly puts them both in grave danger. I can't wait for the next installment.". That's the easy part. Now a successful mommy blogger, she wants to thank the man who rescued her and delivered her beloved daughter. I really enjoyed getting to know all the locals of Turtleback Beach. Except they never made it out of Wyoming, thanks to an early-arriving blizzard. A Cowboy Wedding, Book 7 of USA Today bestselling author Patricia McLinn's Wyoming Wildflowers series, is a moving, passionate contemporary romance that will captivate fans of RaeAnne Thayne, Barbara Freethy and Debbie Macomber. von Jane Feather. ... MY HEART REMEMBERS has no fluff; it's a story of emotion and sensuality that also features strong family bonds." Get all the blooms in the Wyoming Wildflowers Series today! This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. One reader says, 'if you pick up one read this summer, make it this one'! Can an isolated rancher fall for the one woman who thaws his heart? In the midst of peril, the past rises up to haunt them both, and Zeke realizes the fight for Kate’s affection may be his biggest challenge yet. Almost a Bride is the first book in the new Turtleback Beach series and the first book I have read from this author. Get all the blooms in the Wyoming Wildflowers series! Except now Max can’t keep his eyes off her. Faced with the enemy, Annie refuses to look like the sad, lonely single she actually is. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read Almost a Bride. "These characters -- their dialogue, their fears, their complex personalities -- are very real. Just search: 9781472265555If you love Sophie Ranald, Sophie Kinsella and Paige Toon, you'll LOVE Jo Watson!That moment you catch your boyfriend in bed with another woman and then mistakenly get arrested. Zoe Parisi hasn’t forgotten Matt or the night he walked out on her. And if you like McLinn’s Midwestern romance stories, try her Seasons in a Small Town series! I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's. “Each one was totally different, characters were unique and totally believable!! Almost a Bride is a standalone novel in the Wyoming Wildflowers contemporary romance series. her books never disappoint.”. Far Hills Ranch has bound together the Susland family for nearly a century and a half. Get all the books in Patricia McLinn’s Marry Me series today! This time with an inheritance that will allow Matt to go home to do something he’s long dreamed of – caring for rodeo horses at the end of their lives. Lisa Currick was once as bright and open as the sunny Bur Marigold wildflower of her native Wyoming. It was his sister’s wedding, but Max Trevetti’s eyes weren’t focused on the bride. Almost a Bride put a smile on my face more than once. Enjoy!!! Wyoming Wildflowers has a new story coming! And Shane wants to know why. The book had a great plot and was fast-paced. She lost her head that night, but it’s been squarely back on her shoulders ever since. Almost a Bride - Ebook written by Patricia McLinn. Two sexy, sassy stories from New York Times bestselling author Vicki Lewis Thompson. Reader Reviews for Patricia McLinn’s Wyoming Wildflowers stories: “Each one was totally different, characters were unique and totally believable! – Diane Chamberlain, bestselling author, "Colorful characters, intriguing, intelligent mystery, plus the state of Wyoming leaping off every page."

What Is A Dtc Number, Madlyn Rhue On Johnny Carson, Thank You In Italian, Hungry But Thought Of Food Makes Me Nauseous, Diy Duvet Cover With Buttons, Specter Vs Ghost, Twin Storage Beds For Adults, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Strategy Guide Book,