Be the first to write a review. and oliist Switch Systems, Wii U Games Data and credits for this game contributed by To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed The Americas Collection will be coming to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 28, 2014. my cart 0 item - $ 0.00 0 item - $ 0.00 To use this feature, you need to be logged in to GameFAQs. Assassin’s Creed The Americas Collection includes the following thrilling titles: Assassin’s Creed III: The American Colonies, 1775. Key Features and Benefits: Assassin's Creed liberation HD The year is 1765. I was able to give the code to a friend which was cool. I don't have internet at home so this does me no good. Purchased for brother and he enjoyed the games greatly. Love it......this combo pack saved me from having to individually buy each game. Best part: it takes him quite a while now to finish with this game collection unlike just buying one game! Then enter the name of the item in the search field. Switch Accessories I figured this was a good bundle for just under 30$ Value11/10. Unable to add item to Wish List. Features; Features: Experience the series that continues to redefine the action-adventure genre in one compelling compilation. Offering the latest games from this award-winning franchise, Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection, provides three exciting adventures all taking place during the dangerous and thrilling years of America's beginnings. I still would have bought this game pack, but would like to have known that it does NOT come with Liberation. Great game at a value for money. Please log in or register to continue. Really the only good game in it is Black Flag. Vaut la peine d'acheter pour le prix. Wii U Systems, Xbone Games It arrived promotly within two weeks since I placed my order. If we can not find the item, you need to create a new entry before you can sell it. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. ©® 2020 Corre Hierstetter GbR. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This item: Assassin’s Creed The Americas Collection - Xbox 360 by Ubisoft Xbox 360 CDN$34.80 Only 2 left in stock. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. - Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2014), item 1 Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2014) 1 -, item 2 Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection: Xbox 360 2 -, item 3 Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2014) 3 -, item 4 Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360) Unused MinorDing 4 -, item 5 Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2014) 5 -, item 6 Assassin's Creed:The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2014) Complete 6 -, item 7 Assassin's Creed:The Americas Collection (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2014) Complete 7 -, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 48 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 463 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 24 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 1557 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 996 product ratings. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace. Offering the latest games from this award-winning franchise, Assassin’s Creed® The Americas Collection, provides three exciting adventures all taking place during the dangerous and thrilling years of America’s beginnings. Mais n'hésitez pas à acheter!! All the other disks worked. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection is a game developed by Ubisoft and was released for Microsoft Xbox 360. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. . Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Video Games, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Please try your search again later. Experience the series that continues to redefine the action-adventure genre in one compelling compilation. I received the Collection and all was good except for the Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Disk. Offering the latest games from this award-winning franchise, Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection, provides three exciting adventures all taking place during the dangerous and thrilling years of America's beginnings. Assassin’s Creed The Americas Collection - Xbox 360. Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy. Shop without retyping payment details. Encontre diversos produtos da … I called Amazon.com and they were extremely helpful. Assassin’s Creed Rogue - Xbox 360 Standard Edition, Assassin's Creed 3 - Trilingual - Xbox 360 Standard Edition, Hitman Absolution - Xbox 360 Standard Edition. They refunded the amount for the Collection (Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection) and gave it to me in the form of a Gift Card, so I could re-order the Collection. Haven’t even played inquisition. Wii U Accessories The Assassins have existed since the dawn of humanity waging a clandestine war against their ancient enemies: The Templars.Experience the birth of modern America in Assassin’s Creed(r) The American Saga a compilation which includes the following 3 Assassin’s Creed(r) games available on PlayStation(r) 3 Xbox 360(r) and Windows PC: Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed. It is only the code for Xbox live version. Offering the advanced games from this amazing franchise, Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection, provides three exciting adventures all taking place during the dangerous and thrilling years of America's beginnings. The shipping was also incredibly fast. For Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection on the Xbox 360, GameFAQs has 18 guides and walkthroughs. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Critically-acclaimed for riveting singe-player story-telling, immersive environments and multiplayer modes, enjoy this action-packed collection of Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Liberation HD and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, that has achieved numerous accolades including Game of the Year. In the 18th century, the story of the American Brotherhood is one of struggle against oppression. Experience the series that continues to redefine the action-adventure genre in one compelling compilation. It was a great price too!! Wife and 8yr old son like to play it. By signing in you confirm that you are of legal age, that you agree to our Terms & Conditions, our Privacy Notice and how we use Cookies. From the Trade Federation's "negotiations" with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to th... One shot... one kill. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Des heures et des heures de plaisir, lorsque"on devient habile avec la manette. Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD: The year is 1765. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The Monopoly video games promise a fresh take on the timeless classic with accessible gameplay for players of all age... With huge prize money and a chance to save the planet on the line, its your turn to appear on the worldwide hit TV se... Family Feud 2012 Edition features all of the familiar and favorite challenges from the hit TV game show. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Critically-acclaimed for riveting singe-player story-telling, immersive environments and multiplayer modes, enjoy this action-packed collection of Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® Liberation HD and Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™, that has achieved numerous accolades including Game of the Year.

Tim Hortons Locations Canada, Orthopedic Associates Of Southwest Florida, When Does Hardin Find Out Vance Is His Dad, Double Loft Bed Uk, Khao Soi Near Me, West Bengal Mp Name List 2019, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Full Movie Online,