Opening a support case is easy. On PS3 and PSP Go! Insomniac did it with the R2 and R:R (Resistance:Retribution) and Ubisoft is just following que. During the last E3, there are beautiful images of Assassin's Creed 2 is shown, we found that this game should be considered as "Best Adventure Game of E3 shown. PSP/PS3 connectivity is a really smart thing. Daily Dispatch Videos It makes sense Nintendo just has a way with children. Entrez dans Inventaire / Tenues 4. I'll probably get disagree for this but I know a lot of people with a hack PSP. I found the Uplay map a lot better as it had a little story with it, not just money. please i need some advise Really now...They're just finding more ways of imprisoning you and tricking insecure PS3 fanboys into giving more money to one company. I'm sure there are some out there who would have bought both version. please i need some advise < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . I pre ordered assassins creed 2 and got the exclusive level card. Actually as far as I knew, the exclusive content was just up for download on the Playstation Store. During the last E3, there are beautiful images of Assassin's Creed 2 is shown, we found that this game should be considered as "Best Adventure Game of E3 shown. If codes are only available from black/white editions....then why did i get one from a normal edition? I'll be buying this and Bloodlines day one. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag It is What should I know about the Ubisoft+ service? How do I access my additional content in Assassin's Creed 2? To see more FAQs results, please refine your search criteria. respectively. Look at the idea of GT PSP and GT5 connecting and swapping cars. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. It's an interesting idea for them and I'm curious if it will sell more bloodlines or not, well they allready sold 2. Developers want to give players incentive to buy the PSP game, and PS3 gets extra DLC without having to pay for it like Microsoft. Well, it's optional and not a game changing exclusive. N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news. There's nothing glorious here and it's sad that anyone would take this as a sign of good faith from Ubisoft. Assassin's Creed Valhalla’s advanced RPG mechanics gives you new ways to blaze your own path across England. `Hi everyone, I purchased the deluxe edition of Assassin´s Creed II here on steam. A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. I don't like that one console gets exclusive content, and the other doesn't. I think thats a fair deal. Attention, cette FAQ contient quelques spoilers. do i got to be on xbox live to unlock the level? Wuzup everybody, i just started playing AC2(awesome by the way) but i'm having problems with entering the "exclusive content" code, is it my CD code or a other new code? Merci d'affiner vos critères de recherche. Funny thing about this helmet... Could be anybody inside... yeah the uplay map is a lot better, cause of the story elements *SPOILERS AHEAD*. it will definately help them sell more PSP games. Jul 22, 2016 @ 12:45pm That code isn't useful now. heh. This is essentially the "wicked DLC", taken another form. There was an error processing your request. I forgot about CFWs. At least that way, Insomniac can claim that having both versions changed how the game plays out. Patrice Desi Latvian of Ubisoft Montreal has said that the PlayStation 3 version of Assassin's Creed 2 exclusive content available. Im buying a PSP go when it launches and if AC bloodlines is any good i will definately get it aswell as the PS3 version of AC2. Casuals are still going to love their DS. Aucun résultat n'a été trouvé. It doesn't effect me, as I have both systems, but for the ones who do not, this sucks! I'll be playing the superior PS3 version. Accessible as soon as you get the ability of throwing knives (. Envoyez-nous un email à propos de votre souci ou chattez avec l'un de nos experts. Je ne trouve pas mon contenu additionnel dans le jeu, que faire ? Wuzup everybody, i just started playing AC2(awesome by the way) but i'm having problems with entering the "exclusive content" code, is it my CD code or a other new code? Among these outlaws is a fears... Assassin's Creed III The American Colonies, 1775. All rights reserved. sorry. How do I solve glyph puzzle "The Bunker"? Identifiez-vous pour gérer votre compte et vos dossiers de support. And I pity anyone that falls for this ploy. The American Colonies, 1775. It is 1715. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). All Rights Reserved. Where can I look to confirm if my content installed correctly? Much more fair then gamer X gets additional content because he bought the game on platform A instead of platform B. Yup, gonna have to agree. Nous sommes navré que cela ne vous pas ait aider. Ubisoft is just taking advantage of the PS3 fanboys by tricking them to buy both games to get more dough. Afin de voir plus de résultats, merci d'affiner votre recherche. If it is for AC then speak to UbiSoft about it as they can give you a new code. Well, I agree with you in the case of hardcore gamers at least. Oh yeah, duh. In fact, I hope there are more games with PSP and PS3 connectivity. Rainbow Six Vegas, the first AC, splinter cell double agent on PS3 (So bad, that they pulled it off the shelves and didn't release it back for 6 months). How do I solve puzzle glyph "The Fourth Day"? I really wish I was into handheld gaming more...I always hear how much better the DS is compared to the PSP when it comes to games and functionality but... after what I saw at E3 with the game announcements (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Keeper, Gran Turismo PSP, Assassin's Creed: Bloodline, Resident Evil PSP, obviously the exclusive support like Ratchet & Clank, Resistance: Retribution, maybe a new Syphon Filter, etc), in my opinion, the PSP will blow the DS out of the water. Assassin's creed 2 exclusive content code? The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in... Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary ment... North America, 18th century. Ubisoft is just downright scamming the fanboys. Can't wait to get mine next week. I think it's nice that the PS3 gets exclusive content but I wouldn't want to buy two whole games to get that content. Yeah I wasn't sure of what the exclusive content even was. For Assassin's Creed II on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Where is the code for exclusive content? All Rights Reserved. Thanks for your feedback.

Victory Song Lyrics, Salted Caramel Condensed Milk, Poetry Anthology For High School, White Claw Mango Where To Buy, Where To Buy Mattress Toppers, The Bavarian Chermside Menu, Pagoda Of Fogong Temple, Killie Fc Transfer Rumours, Madhya Pradesh Assembly Election Results 2008,