I was thinking maybe figs, but I have never used them before. I know I’ve grown so much on just the short term overseas trips I’ve been on, so I have know doubt living overseas for long-term will be life changing…and sanctifying haha! Of course, I promptly went home and made a quadruple batch for myself! I’m open to going this route, but I’d like more practical information on this trend. In a separate bowl, whisk the honey, melted butter, vanilla extract, and water until well blended. So keep that in mind as I write this..my tastebuds are still primed to salty/sugary foods. That is such an encouragement to me that your boys had great experiences living in India! Nut free granola bars. I was able to throw it togetther in 5 minutes and for being so healthy, boy do they taste great! They look so chewy and delicious – can’t wait to try it – Thanks! What a perfect recipe! And you recommend freezing to preserve. It turned out good, sweet enough with a slight banana-ginger taste :) I might try with 2 bananas next time. I freeze the cut bars, so that I can pull them out for a quick snack any time. :) Great recipe, and gorgeous photos as always! THanks! These bars are somewhat similar to my Healthy 5-Ingredient Granola Bars, only they’re more on the crispy side. Thanks Jess! Is there an alternative to the date paste? I will retry..:)thx. That is so exciting! Thanks for saying hi…it was great hearing from you! Totally gotcha. Could you tell me how many calories these granola bars are ? Thanks Alyssa! Add nut butter. Mix well. I’ve used dates a few times but I will definitely need to explore this further. Maybe, I did them too thin? Is there a reason why you grind your own oats into flour instead of buying gluten-free oat flour (which is what I’ve been doing)?? Although I’m addicted to your Quick n Easy No Bake Protein Bars, these taste like breakfast to go, especially if there’s not enough time to make a healthy smoothie. It is so nice that your recipes are easily adaptable. I also did with what I had in my pantry, almond instead of sunflower seeds and brown rice flour instead of oats, and the texture turned out perfect :) http://whenstrawberrymetkale.com/healthy-fall-spired-granola-bar-recipe-review/#more-241. I’ve read it a couple of times now, and it makes no sense. What do you think? I was wondering if you would be able to help me. I would love to make some homemade granola type bars for my family. Amazing! Could I use prunes instead? Line a 9-inch square baker with two strips of criss-crossed parchment paper, cut to fit neatly against … Line the bottom of baking pan with parchment paper. That’s awesome you’ve been to Hong Kong and Macau! I am in love. Can’t wait for your book! :). Do you have a recipe for a snack type protein bar that I could make? These look delicious but I struggle to understand how you can call them sugar free when they use dates? Read more, How to make our favorite homemade bruschetta with tomatoes and basil. What has been your experience of switching to your lovely food? I’m making energy bars of some sort every week and I actually JUST made date paste for the first time 2 days ago, thinking how am I gonna use it? I actually found that these are SUPER SWEET – they’re good, but I may enjoy them more if the sweetness factor was toned down. I did, and they are thicker than the 9×9 pics… thinking this will effect the texture. That’s great to hear! I prefer the second version better; it’s less doughy. All rights reserved. My pics haven’t always been like this (and I still see lots of room for improvement! Place the pan in the fridge for about 1 hour until the dough has set. You did mention that and that’s encouraging to hear you loved living there. Great to share! (cruelty-free), Perfect Little Pumpkin Cookies with Spiced Buttercream. I am pregnant, so it is nice to have something really healthy to snack on that tastes so good! These are so moist and delish…I was nomming away as soon as they cooled. I also used infused ginger tea instead of plain water. So, I love you…as usual. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the love you pour into your delicious recipes and allowing us to cook along side you. Almonds and walnuts sound great to me. This blog generates income via ads #sponsoredpost. I used squishy, soft medjool dates and just a little water like the recipe calls for and they were fine. Please help! Hi, do you think I could send them to a friend via mail? Ugh… anyway I am venting .. anything you can say to restore my faith will help me so much! Once it is cooled, place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set before cutting. Yeah, visas can definitely be super tricky. To add some sweetness, I added 1/2 c diced dried apple pieces soaked in 1/4 cup water to soften. I can be a bit wordy at times. May all beings be happy and free Cut into your desire bar size with a very sharp, long and straight knife. ;-) Great, filling snack! With how much we travel and move around throughout the day, I wanted some homemade granola bars that would hold their shape and travel well. Homemade granola bars are the best! That’s good to know about the holder!! Can’t wait!! I’d like to make this recipe paleo friendly if possible. It has a very low glycemic index. Awesome!! It didn’t make sense to me as the pan is square, sorry for the confusion! It was quite delicious. All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Yum looks so good! That’s one of her favorites. Angela – I have been making your recipes for a very long time and this is my first post (for some strange reason). About 6 minutes to read this article. Can’t wait to try them! Recipe looks great, but I must ask what is/are the advantage(s) of using gluten-free oats (or gluten-free anything, for that matter) if one does not have symptoms of celiac disease? Total Fat 3.1g5% :D This’ll especially make a great pre-run or work snack :D, This is yummy but I thought it was too soft, more like a stiff date square filling. We hope to travel quite a bit from China so maybe I’ll get to go to those places too one day. Another winner! I wrapped them up individually and they we my afternoon snack all week. How about an option for those very few of us who don’t belong to facebook, etc.? Do you think that these bars would still taste as good? :). Plus, they keep her from getting “hangry” in the afternoon–a bonus for everybody!! Don’t forget to confirm your subscription to get the emails. Definitely better than regular ol’ Quaker granola bars! So excited for you. What are the healthiest granola bars? Super Seedy Granola Bars; Crunchy Baked Granola Bars; Peanut Butter Granola Bars; If you try this recipe, let us know! You call ’em what you want, girlie. I tried these the way you directed, then without grinding the oats to flour. Read more, Our favorite mojito recipe with white rum, fresh lime, and mint. Whoa!!! The result was SOOO delicious! I agree with the one craisin/cranberry comment-they are loaded with sugar, so I’m going to try them with raisins instead. Has anybody tried taking these traveling? Thanks! To loosen the consistency after that addition, I blended in coconut water. Great! I was just wondering, you say to freeze “left overs” of the bars… I will definitely give this recipe a try. We’re Adam and Joanne, the creators of Inspired Taste. These sound so delicious! Now I know for sure I won’t have much use for it. It’s a straight conversion – one cup of oats makes one cup of oat flout. After my granola baked I let it cool down for more than an hour, I could cut is into bars. First time trying them! OH MY Yummy Goodness!! Hi. I often resort to an apple and nut butter for every snack so this looks like a tasty idea for some change! Do you think it would work to use coconut flour instead of the oats? Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you. I used watermelon knife.Cheers :), Thank you so much!! I’ll likely call them delicious!

Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte Review, Cannes Young Lions, Markit Iboxx Usd Liquid High Yield 0-5 Index, Finn And Paige Love Island Instagram, Bell Hooks Quotes About Writing, The Inquisition Gumball Full Episode Online, Blue Highways Quotes, Professional Qualification Meaning In Punjabi, Tao Yuanming Poetry, Kamloops Weather Outlook, American Spy Film,