All rights reserved. Afro-Asiatic languages are found in North Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Chad, and Nigeria. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Episode 133: Abubakar Salim on Voicing Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins, Users who like Episode 133: Abubakar Salim on Voicing Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins, Users who reposted Episode 133: Abubakar Salim on Voicing Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins, Playlists containing Episode 133: Abubakar Salim on Voicing Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins, More tracks like Episode 133: Abubakar Salim on Voicing Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins. He married Kassandra's offspring, of course he is a man of taste. And he has a genuinely tragic story. Why does bayek have a west african accent, Because its set before Egyptian Arabic existed. On this week's episode, an actor seen on such shows as Black Mirror, Jamestown, and Strike, as well as the voice of Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins, Abubakar Salim, joins host Josiah Renaudin to discuss voice acting in AAA video games. Alphârius . Please download one of our supported browsers. bayek voice actor. Even the smaller confessions like the Lizard, Hyena and Scarab all show the best in his performance (not even mentioning the big leagues like Medunamun and the Crocodile). Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, No books, no wisdom, only you, fratello mio. The intro scene is literally goosebumps. The best voice actor for sure. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0W7clzIJmo. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Yes yes I love Bayek of siwa great character the voice acting on it was the fucking best man. Need help? Salim has previous appeared on television shows including Black Mirror, Spotless and Strike, as well as theatre productions such as Labyrinth, Sense of an Ending and A Few Good Men. His best moments are in the confessions where every word is full of emotion. Just as important, he's an Every Man with no special powers, no destiny, and nobody even remembers his name. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Your not wrong, and it’s not an unpopular opinion, Bayek of Siwa IS the best AC character. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Bayek probably has the best voice acting among all the AC protagonists. Growing up in the remote village of Siwa, Bayek inherited the mantle of Medjay from his father, Sabu, and dedicated his life to protecting the security and welfare of his people.. © Valve Corporation. November 3, 2020 Uncategorized. I felt compassion and joy when he was playful, sadness when he grieved and fear when he was in a rage. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. His VA, Abubakar Salim, put such passion into every line and brings so much power to the role. His range in emotions is so great and you understand his rage and sadness at all times. She is, however, beginning to notice the frequent disappearance of company higher-ups. He even made Flavius, one of the worst written characters in AC, seem better in his confession as Bayek was full of so much rage and desperation that it made you forget about how weak an antagonist Flavius was. I know the backlash is big on this one, but man bayek is just a great protagonist, the first reason is the actor, which is undeniably a great actor and shapes an amazing character, the way he’s able to express rage,anger, love and many more feelings in such a flawless way really adds to Bayek and all his scenes. Bayek (IMO) was the first AC protagonist to feel like a real person and as much as I love Ezio, he always felt like he was just a video game character. After 49 BC, he and his wife Amunetembarked on a quest of revenge against the Order of the Ancients after they murdered his son Khemu, and he went on to found the secretive Hidden Ones to fight against the Ancients' plans for political domination, writing the creed of what would later evolve into the Hashshashin. Love him. Last edited by fatherjimbo; Nov 10, 2017 @ 2:25pm #10. Abu explains how he got the role of Bayek, the process of voicing and motion capturing a character, behind-the-scenes development stories, how he created his unique accent for the game, and his dream role. On this week's episode, an actor seen on such shows as Black Mirror, Jamestown, and Strike, as well as the voice of Bayek of Siwa from Assassin’s Creed Origins, Abubakar Salim, joins host Josiah Renaudin to discuss voice acting in AAA video games. Bayek is the best AC character hands down. Certainly not an uncommon opinion. Abubakar Salim is a British theatre and television actor who provides the voice of Bayek in Assassin's Creed: Origins. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Hes not my best protagonist but he is definitely in my top 3.That voice acting and story are just...wow. Bayek of Siwa (born c. 85 BCE), also known by the alias Amun, was one of the last Medjay of Egypt and the founder of the Hidden Ones alongside his wife, Aya.. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. The writing for Bayek is also superb, nothing is inconsistent and even if the story has its bumps (overall good imo) - Bayek lifts it high, the acting, writing and even design of the character just add up and made me resonate with him more than any protagonist. Bayek (85 BC-) was theMedjayof Siwa in Egypt during the 1st century BC. I know the backlash is big on this one, but man bayek is just a great protagonist, the first reason is the actor, which is undeniably a great actor and shapes an amazing character, the way he’s able to express rage,anger, love and many more feelings in such a flawless way really adds to Bayek and all his scenes. I'm glad I never sniffed the air that day in Siwa. I'll take "things this sub circlejerks on" for 500, Alex, I feel like Alexios has the personality of a nightclub promoter at a cheap Mediterranean resort, and Jacob has the personality of a loudmouthed English tourist you’d find there, Backlash is big lol this is posted literally once a week, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Scottish actor Michael Nardone has a long resume of television roles but Assassin’s Creed Origins will be his first role in a video game. Apr 14, 2019 @ 6:02pm Afro-Asiatic languages are found in North Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Chad, and Nigeria. It's not a reasonable or even realstic request. He's so caring and kind but such a badass too. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Bayek is literally in top 3 most liked protagonists along with Ezio and Edward. If there is not an easy example to find how can you possible expect a gaming company to find a voice actor who can pull it off? Everybody is always saying “boy” in reference to Kratos.... I’m out here screaming “MY SOOOOON!” like Bayek for daaaaays, Him and ezio are so close imo but bayek is slightly better.

Elegant Office Furniture Riyadh, Vanguard Bill Pay, Madison Park Ivory Comforter Set, Brandon Soo Hoo Voice, State Pension Ireland 2019, Keto Macro Calculator, In Defense Of Food Netflix Review,