If you’re on the fence about it, go for it. Shampoo foams up nicely and makes hair feel very clean but not stripped. This is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have ever used, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 November 2017. I have to use Nizoral regularly or I get itchy scaly lumps all over my head, even with using Nizoral I get them. It is totally worth the money, my hair has never been this shiny before! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. It didn't make my hair really shine, but I wasn't expecting it to, my hair is difficult to get shine out of. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bed Head by Tigi Recharge High Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, 750 ml, Pack of 2 at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The conditioner feels very moisturising and the shine this shampoo and conditioner gives is AMAZING, without weighing it down or making it look greasy. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2020. My hair feels soft and shiny after first use, and my curls have retained their shape. It does last a while due to the size of the bottles as they are fairly big. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 December 2018. This shampoo was recommended by my hairdresser so I thought I’d give it a try. I love this shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel super soft. The first thing that we like about this product is that this Bed Head set includes the Resurrection Level 3 Shampoo and Conditioner, which are actually separate products. The smell of the shampoo was not the smell from the shampoo my hairdresser uses so whether I ordered the wrong bottle I do not know but it’s certainly not as nice as the one she uses and it didn’t leave my hair feeling as soft as I would like. I have a really sensitive scalp. The bottle sizes will last me ages too. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Maybe these words could be written large, especially considering people tend to wash their hair without their reading glasses on. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 February 2019. I had done some research on suitable shampoos for my hair type (long, coloured and thick) and this shampoo came out top of most of the reviews I had read so I thought I would give it a go. It is on the more costly side but does wonders to your hair if you are willing to spend the extra money. The shampoo & conditioner arrived as a 2 pack but half the conditioner had leaked out and was all over the packaging. Instead of using a ten pence piece as advised, I used a 5 pence piece and it lathered up like I was at a foam party. This is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have ever used, my hair feels amazing after use. You can edit your question or post anyway. I would definitely buy it again. Good value for money too as they last for such a long time. Try again. Pretty good overall but the one downside is this smells absolutely disgusting. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 2,635 global ratings | 570 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My hair is really thick and can be quite unmanageable but I’ve found it much more manageable since using these products. My friend told me about this product whilst we were discussing problems with my hair. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Could not recommend more. Wouldn’t be the worst thing if it wore off after a while but the smell lingers badly.

Are Unemployment Benefits Delayed On Holidays 2020 Illinois, Guarantee Meaning In Bengali, Out Of Print Books, Romantic Love Poems For Her, How Many Atp Are Produced From A 17 Carbon Fatty Acid, Mediterranean Sea Islands, Ottawa Citizen Contact, Barefoot Contessa Steak, Chocolate Mousse Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients,