Translations of best of luck from English to Spanish and index of best of luck in the bilingual analogic dictionary sport, and especially basketball, in the Madrid region". Is something important missing? We hope this will help you to understand Spanish better. 1. Have you tried it yet? Best wishes, best boy, best man, personal best, With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for best of luck! and thousands of other words. Bon voyage!Te deseo la mejor de las suertes. You're expecting a baby? Bueno, la mejor de las suertes. I was very sorry to learn that you were ill, and send you my best wishes for a speedy recovery, Good luck in your driving test. europarl.europa.eu. La mejor de las suertes. En una boda tradicional el novio (bridegroom) va acompañado del best man, un amigo íntimo o un pariente cercano que tiene la responsabilidad de asegurarse de que todo marche bien en el día de la boda (wedding day). mejor de las suertes mucha suerte buena suerte mejor suerte mejor de la suerte. With love and best wishes for your wedding anniversary, (Do) give my best wishes to your mother for a happy and healthy retirement, Len joins me in sending you our very best wishes for your future career, With season's greetings and very best wishes from, May I send you all our very best wishes for 2000, All our love and best wishes on your 21st birthday, from Simon, Liz, Kerry and the cats, te deseamos muchísimas felicidades en tu 21 cumpleaños. Sorry (to hear) you're ill - get well soon! Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Have fun and best of luck! A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). mandato que le ha confiado el pueblo haitiano. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Y honestamente, la mejor de las suertes. Te deseo la mejor de las suertes en tu nuevo proyecto. How to say best of luck in Spanish. Gracias, papá. that was a bit of luck! Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, English-Spanish dictionary : translate English words into Spanish with online dictionaries. la escuela temporal y esperamos ayudarles a cambiarse. Lo despidió, y le deseó la mejor de las suertes. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. This is not a good example for the translation above. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. once more for luck! Y la mejor de las suertes, hijo. Can anybody help me. la mejor de las suertes. ], I wish you the best of luck . I wish you the best of luck with your new project.Te deseo la mejor de las suertes en tu nuevo proyecto. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Elapsed time: 201 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. mayor de las suertes. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. europarl.europa.eu. Best of luck! These simple phrases are also easy to use in so many commonplace and everyday scenarios. b. le deseo la mejor de las suertes. Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. Here is the translation and the Spanish word for Best of luck: La mejor de las suertes Edit. best of luck (at the end of an email) best of luck in whatever you do Best of Luck to You Both I wish you the very best of luck I'm flattered, but it's very sweet of you anyway, I'll be trying my best not letting a luck slip away The best of luck for tomorrow! I hope things go well for you on Friday. I would have hated starting the day without wishing you the. Play on, best of luck! and the best of luck! All clear, best of luck. Con todo nuestro cariño, I am writing to wish you many happy returns (of the day). Have you tried it yet? Sorry to hear you didn't get the job - better luck next time! A best piece of luck - English Only forum all the best of luck - English Only forum I looked it up in Google and I found this mi is much less frequent with "on" than with "with". Exact: 864. also found in translations in Spanish-English dictionary, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), "consumir preferentemente antes del 20 de junio", en cuestión de hoteles yo soy el que más sabe, estas cosas las decide mamá, mamá sabe lo que más conviene, hacer todo lo posible (para or por hacer algo), para obtener el máximo rendimiento del coche. Many translated example sentences containing "best of luck to you" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Report an error or suggest an improvement. En el banquete de boda (wedding reception) lee los telegramas enviados por los que no han podido asistir, presenta los discursos que vayan a dar algunos invitados, da su propio discurso, casi siempre en clave de humor y sobre el novio, y propone un brindis por la pareja de recién casados (newly-weds). I wish you the best of luck with your new project. A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). Trials Dynamite... ¡Mucha suerte! Todo despejado, la mejor de las suertes. El best man se encarga, entre otras cosas, de los anillos de boda, de llevar al novio a la iglesia a tiempo y de dar la bienvenida a los invitados. Sebastian, les deseo muchísima suerte a ti y a tu familia. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Best of luck in spanish am not spaniish whether the arrondissement in this phrase best of luck in spanish be "on" or "with". Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Sebastian, I wish you the best of luck to you and your family. No hay pues, madrina. Find more words! el deporte, y en especial el baloncesto, en la Comunidad de Madrid". When is the baby due? Spanish Translation. Translation of "best of luck" in Spanish. Translate text from any application or website in just one click. Tener diversión y la mejor de las suertes! Te deseo la mejor de las suertes en tu nuevo proyecto. The translation is wrong or of bad quality. (general) a. la mejor de las suertes. Adjective Adverb. que adopte en los próximos meses no sean desestimadas en los tribunales. Amigo Help Remember Me. Many translated example sentences containing "i wish you the best of luck" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. b. muchísima suerte. And the best of luck, son. You've finished the job already? important mandate that the Haitian people have confided to him. See 2 authoritative translations of The best of luck in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. In addition, as this will be the last briefing that Mr. Rupérez will attend in his capacity as Executive Director of the, Counter-Terrorism Committee, I would also like to wish the, Además, ya que esta será la última reunión a la que asistirá el Sr. Rupérez en su condición de Director Ejecutivo, del Comité contra el Terrorismo, quisiera desear al, temporary school and look forward to helping them move. Collaborative Dictionary     English-Spanish, 'best of luck!' ¡eso fue un golpe de suerte! process, a nd I wish you the best of luck in t his respect. algunos instrumentos vinculantes como los que usted señaló en relación al Protocolo II puedan ser instrumentados. into their brand new building during this academic year. Well done! All rights reserved. But is it wrong to use "on". Results: 864. (humorous) ¡Dios te la depare buena! These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. We all send you our love and congratulations on such an excellent result, This is to send you our warmest congratulations and best wishes on your engagement, recibe nuestra más cordial enhorabuena por, durante años fue el coche que más se vendió, Translation English - Spanish Collins Dictionary, English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English-Spanish translations from our dictionary, We hope you enjoy trading with us and wish you the, ¡Esperamos que disfrute operar con nosotros y le deseamos la. ¡Buen viaje! I wish you the best of luck with your new project. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Sebastian, les deseo muchísima suerte a ti y … europarl.europa.eu. Bike Zone 2Bike Zone 2Ride over the all obstacles on a level without crashing your bike! for luck: to keep sth for luck guardar algo por si trae suerte. Mañana será un paso importante en. Sebastian, I wish you the best of luck to you and your family. Sebastian, les deseo muchísima suerte a ti y a tu familia. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents. And honestly... best of luck. WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020: Forum discussions with the word(s) "Best of luck" in the title: In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | Swedish | Russian | Polish | Czech | Greek | Turkish | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Arabic. Other translations. La mejor de las suertes, Billy. We are very excited to see what great things she will accomplish in her career, Estamos muy entusiasmados por ver las grandes cosas que logre en su carrera y, Oscar retired on January 1st, 2009, and we, We are extremely grateful for his enormous contribution to this, Estamos muy agradecidos por su enorme contribución a este, shuttle Discovery," NASA's launch control, Ignición y despegue hacia el espacio del transbordador Discovery", enunció el anunciador de la NASA para control de. Discussions about 'Best of luck' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term, I'm flattered, but it's very sweet of you anyway, I'll be trying my best not letting a luck slip away, all the best, best of luck, and good luck, I 'wish' all the best of luck for you [transitive or intransitive? (formal) (singular) I've heard … ... you will likely hear this regional idiom that not only wishes someone good luck but encourages them to do their very best! of the Euroleague, and the presence of Jorge, shows once again how passionate we are about. This is also a pretty standard expression, and one that … [...] este proc eso, y le deseo mucha suerte en este sent ido. Translations in context of "the best of luck" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: Just dropped in to wish you the best of luck. Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "best of luck".

Siri Not Working, Almond Joy Ice Cream Breyers, Marriage Ceremony Or Wedding Ceremony, Rattan Head Board, Spy Camera With Audio For Car, Emily And Sylvia Handmaid's Tale,