What other games did I miss out on? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the originalxbox community. Ninja Gaiden is also a forgotten classic, pretty well recieved when released but not remembered as a great game. Pretty much all of Xbox's popular exclusives are also on PC (most Gears games, Halo MCC, Forza, Sunset Overdrive). Would be awesome to see them on the One tho. Yeah jade empire looks sweet. Gears of War 2, 3 and Judgement. Jet set radio future. Fable 2. A handful of these are actually good. It might be hard to get, but I'm still surprised no one has mentioned Metal Wolf Chaos. Xbox has all these franchises that they just refuse to use and i don’t understand why, Im with you there, so many great aboard games they should revisit. Microsoft did more cross-releases than with 360. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, **Topics related to all versions of the Xbox video game consoles, games, online services, controllers, etc. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Ghost Recon 2 was fantastic. When the original had more exclusives. Everything about it! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'll second Jade Empire and Fable for RPGs. Hey just picked up an original Xbox and wants some games to play over Christmas break. I've been playing ultimate pro pinball, which was only released on Xbox in Pal, and it's freaking awesome with 60hz 16 9 support. I had a PS2 as a kid so im looking for games that were released on PC/XB but not PS2. Updated: 16 … Splinter Cell Double Agent on Xbox is the best version of the game imo. Edit-edit - because other people can read :), Conker: Bad Fur Day (or whatever it's called). Much appreciated. It had some great games released on it. Thinking about it, there's too many games to even name. Forza horizon 1&2 - Have to buy a disc though. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Yeah, and sad part is most people only bought the original Xbox for halo so many of these exclusives flopped hard :p it's a shame, there are some which are very good, like GunValkyrie and Jet set radio future. SSX Tricky is fantastic but the only entry in the series that's even good. level 2 kemba17 Midtown madness was so underrated IMO. Press J to jump to the feed. I understand that some of these were ported over to PC or other consoles.. Black was multi platform, so was shenmue II. They have a title and some story in common, but the missions, levels, and gameplay are all different. **, Press J to jump to the feed. A 1.0-1.5 Xbox will have the extra post visible near the serial number sticker. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. +1 for Buffy. Both of these were worthwhile additions to my 360 library (thanks to the backwards compatibility), so they do stand up. There's an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, but first there was just Xbox. And the original Splinter Cell lets you softmod your Xbox, so that's definitely something. Edit - how has nobody mentioned the Halo games? Splinter Cell Double Agent on Xbox is the best version of the game imo. Archived. Best Xbox one exclusives... Close. Panzer Dragoon Orta is a great reticle-type shooter. ... we all came together because we lost one of our crew. Blinx: The Time Sweeper / Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, Otogi: Myth of Demons / Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors, Project Gotham Racing / Project Gotham Racing 2, Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse. What is the best pal/NTSC/Jpn exclusives for og Xbox? Sort by. Doom 3 was pretty good on the xbox as well. 15 years ago we would all get off school and fire up halo on our original xbox in a little wooden structure we built, that we dubbed "the fort". Breakdown is one of my favourite games of all time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There are a lot of 'rare' games for the xbox technically but most are just really bad. I received an OG XBOX (No games) someone clawed out of their garage recently, and i was wondering what games i should purchase? Stubbs the Zombie, Voodoo Vince, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, https://www.reddit.com/r/originalxbox/wiki/clock_capacitor. This won't tell you the exact revision of the Xbox, but it will identify whether it's a 1.0-1.5 or a 1.6/1.6b. Note: I dont have any type of gaming PC so i cant play the games mentioned above on that (even though i know its the best place to play them). It plays much more like a classic SC game than the "next gen" version did. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 0. At $200, it cost almost as much as the Xbox itself. I LOVE the original Xbox. I love this console. Here's a visual list of import games for original Xbox. The original Xbox. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit … If you're into any of the aforementioned games than DOS II is definitely up your alley. If you can find it, Steel Battalion is the reason I pull my Xbox out of the closet every now and again. There's also Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 and Jade Empire if you're looking for RPGs but not necessarily exclusives. It really is a great console and one of my first. Press J to jump to the feed. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge and Jet Set Radio Future are two great exclusives. These are its best games you couldn’t play anywhere else. As for the first Xbox, it's a mixed bag. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was one of my favourite games. The Original Xbox’s 15 Best Exclusive Games. NTSC exclusives? Half-Life 2 as well. ... many of the best Xbox One exclusives are also available on PC. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge and Jet Set Radio Future are two great exclusives. Forza Horizon 1 and 2. Hi everyone. Here are a few games that I love: Xbox was the best place for FPSs. The OG Xbox is 15! Oh my, XIII is so good. there's still an active community at r/steelbattaliononline we has online matches every weekend.. its a diamond in the rough game. I received an OG XBOX (No games) someone clawed out of their garage recently, and i was wondering what games i should purchase? The original Xbox had a host of great games, many of which have gone on to become successful franchises, with no better example than Halo, but … The console has some of my most favorite games of all time and i'm also speedrunning these games. Best Original XBOX exclusives? Some of my all-time favourite games. YES!!! Halo 5. My most favorite Original Xbox games are Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Fuzion Frenzy, Whacked, Halo 1, and Toejam & Earl 3: Mission to Earth! I'm wondering, what are some of the best Xbox/Console exclusive games that aren't available on PC? And the original Splinter Cell lets you softmod your Xbox, so that's definitely something. This thread is archived . The Xbox One may be struggling for exclusives, but Microsoft did not always have such a limit line-up. Ghost Recon 2 is often overlooked. Ah I also love tom Clancy games like the original splinter cell I like double agent but I only played the 360 version but I still loved it either way tho can you explain to me why the original Xbox version is better tho. We're talking the first two Fallout games, Baldur's Gate and Diablo. The 10 Best Exclusives On The Original Xbox, Ranked. Miss those days. Indiana Jones too. Before I had my Xbox in a different room. There's also Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 and Jade Empire if you're looking for RPGs but not necessarily exclusives. The 10 Best Exclusives On The Original Xbox, Ranked The Xbox One may be struggling for exclusives, but Microsoft did not always have such a limit line-up. Thinking about it, there's too many games to even name. Any good pal exclusives? Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic 1 & 2. The argument over exclusives would be so much better. So many of these are on pc and I forget that that was ok by Microsoft back then. Ghost Recon 2 is often overlooked. NTSC exclusives? This can also include original Xbox or Xbox 360, as long as I can buy them on the Microsoft Store for Xbox One or the CD is backwards compatible. Not sure if I've missed anything? Original Sin II is a role-playing video game for fans who grew up on the classic top-down RPGs of the 90's. Halo. I've been playing ultimate pro pinball, which was only released on Xbox in Pal, and it's freaking awesome with 60hz 16 9 support. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Both KOTORs and Morrowind are on my buy list, i always wanted to play these but never had anything to play them on as a kid. It makes me so sad that this franchise died. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect is really good, too. Interesting note about Splinter Cell: Double Agent is that the OXbox and 360 versions are completely different games, and the OXbox version is much better. **, Press J to jump to the feed. The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox-only_games. Can't have Max Payne 2 without Max Payne 1! and I've actually played Crimson Skies years ago that game is awesome. It has a complete English dub, with tons of over-the-top, cheesy dialogue, despite only being released in Japan. The original Xbox. The freakin' menu music! I'm wondering, what are some of the best Xbox/Console exclusive games that aren't available on PC? At present, it is on the sixth generation of gaming consoles but the original Xbox is still thought of fondly by many players. 10 Superman: The Man of Steel. Good emulation can't come soon enough. Had an element of Luigis Mansion to it! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It sucks that none of them ever got remakes or sequels for xbox one. The in game music is pretty cool too. A gaming sub free from the hype and oversaturation of current releases, catering to gamers who wait at least 6 months after release to play a game. Is it good quality? I think they also had an arcade game for that game but it wasn't as good. I want to make my Xbox One a totally different gaming experience than my PC, meaning that I don't want to play games on my Xbox that I either already own or is available on PC via Game Pass. I love it. I had a PS2 as a kid so im looking for games that were released on PC/XB but not PS2. There's an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, but first there was just Xbox. So Fable 2 & 3, Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark, most of the Gears games, early Forza games, etc. Posted by 1 year ago. Midtown Madness 3 was the best racing game I ever owned on the OG xbox.

Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant, Carbonyl Group Vs Carboxyl Group, Our Survey Said Pub Quiz, Water Of Love Lyrics, Morning Star Pattern Reliability, Xenophon Name Meaning, I Melt With You Trailer, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Helix Credits Hack, Modern Bedroom Furniture, History Of Journalism Pdf, Sam Ricketts Evergreen,