Noticed the rack of older bicycles on the walls. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. If it is real busy you may have to wait for a sales person. I paid about half of what I expected, and the part is coming directly to my door. Of course, they had no bikes for my 10 yr. old to buy. I came in on a Wednesday, receive the call the next day, and picked it up Friday!This store offers so much. Their repair shop is also good. Wanted to say thanks to Russ Wirtjes for repairing my road bike. Customer Service 5/5 stars. I just might review each bicycles inc location if Yelp will let me. Anything you want is here if not they will order it. Purchased a used bicycle from here. A second later and he has ducked around a corner and grabbed himself a helmet to wear and show my son that wearing a helmet is no big deal. C) A used car salesman type and/or D) a warm body. After a few weeks, for safety reasons I gave my bike to my big brother and bought a new bike. Additionally, the showroom is closed at this time during... Been here 2 different times now trying to trade in 2 different GOOD bikes. Jessy M. was great, me and my girlfriend both agree that he is an all star employee. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Bicycles Inc at 143 E Harwood Rd, Hurst, TX 76054. Warranty covered the new fork, on top of that the service manager stayed in touch with me every step of the way during the repair. Wasted my time. I have been riding for 3 years now and I came to them for a new intertube. Always good service here. Including sleeping in a helmet so he can even ride a bike in his dreams. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I installed it myself with NO pro, Accessories, Bicycle Parts, Bicycle Tools, Bicycles, Bike Locks, Children's Bikes, Clothing, Freestyle Bikes, Has Ecommerce, Pads, Helmets & Protectiv, Accessories, Bicycle Parts, Bicycle Tools, Bicycles, Bike Locks, Children's Bikes, Clothing, Freestyle Bikes, Has Ecommerce, Pads, Helmets & Protective Gear, Racing Bikes, Safety Equipment, Shoes, Tandem Bicycles, Touring Bikes, Klein, Serotta, Haro, Gary Fisher, LeMond, Ft. Worth (817) 292-2911, Arlington (817) 461-5555, Keller (817) 379-2453, 5125 Granbury Rd,Ft. Bob Owen at Bicycles Etc took over 2 hours to make sure my girlfriend and I were completely comfortable with our purchases of our new Specialized bikes. Most of the things I bought here for my bike were very competitive with online prices so thumps up for this place! One of them helped change my sons tire and my other son needed his chain tightened, 1 week later same tire and the chain problem. I came in to have my kids  bike repaired and they have a couple of really nice older gentlemen helping with the labor of the bikes. My last purchase we examined very closely 6 bikes and test rode 3 several times until we found the one that was just right. At the Southlake store they were nice enough to call over to other stores and look for an item listed in their online inventory so I could purchase the item there and have pick it up at the FW location where pick up was as painless as it could possibly be. He begins to melt down and an employee heads over to see how he can help. Huge number and types. He he a great job explaining to me the best options to purchase and stayed in constant communication throughout the repair process. Win!I'm not an avid biker, but my experience was very good, from service to availability of items I needed at good prices. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. The best!Been a patron since I was a kid (at the previous location). And they said they weren't going to do it when I had a night ride that night. Bicycles Inc in Hurst, TX -- Get driving directions to 143 E Harwood Rd, Ste 100 Hurst, TX 76054. And they did just that. 6 cm smaller, riding my new bike was like a dream and so much safer. 46 reviews of Bicycles Inc "I didn't buy my bike here, but I have been twice and both times, including today, I've had great customer service. I was ready to spend $1,000 on a nice mountain bike. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. A little while ago I found the exact part i needed on their website. They still charged me to fix the issue. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. B) A know-it-all that keeps on talking and will not shut up. They support the bicycle rallies so they are out there giving back. I'm new to riding so I went here because they have a large selection and I was hoping to get some advice about bikes best fit for trail riding. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “They have a great selection to choose from, and large number of knowledgable, friendly employees.” in 2 reviews, “Rick at Southlake, Russ in Bedford, or the folks at FtW or Arlington have all been great whenever I've needed anything.” in 3 reviews, “He fixed my bike, gave me pointers and a mini lesson and then walked me through the clothes and accessories.” in 2 reviews, Under Armour Factory House - Grapevine Mills, in Sports Wear, Shoe Stores, Outlet Stores. The shop is huge but the staff are all very attentive, friendly and helpful in every department. Said they were going to do some stuff that I needed done. His hospitality and professional service blew us away. If I brought a 3rd bike to try and trade, I'm sure they would give me another reason to deny a trade. Extremely rude during the pandemic. I loitered around for 25 minutes hoping I could get some help from an employee, but when I saw that no one who worked there even acknowledged my presence, I decided this was not a place that I wanted to purchase a bike. Said they were going to do some stuff that I needed done. Selection 5/5 stars. Bob Owen at Bicycles Etc took over 2 hours to make sure my girlfriend and I were completely comfortable with our purchases of our new Specialized bikes. When I asked about ordering the part, they said they couldn't help me. "That will be $18 dollars" what?!! My brother had to get his bike fixed & they did quality work for a great price! And today I was greeted by a cheaper price at the cash register than was on the item by $12... can't beat that." Directions & Hours. We got none of the above.My fiancee and I came in looking for mountain bikes and was greeted within 5 minutes. They have a great selection of road, mountain and gravel bikes. But they do have some budget bicycle for entry level. I was really impressed with the knowledge and helpfulness of the people working there. Business hours may be different today. The store has great selection and great service, if you're…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Bicycles Inc 143 E Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054. We successfully find his size in a variety of helmet we like, but want to try another just because we're actually in a location with options. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “They have a great selection to choose from, and large number of knowledgable, friendly employees.” in 2 reviews, “Rick at Southlake, Russ in Bedford, or the folks at FtW or Arlington have all been great whenever I've needed anything.” in 3 reviews, “He fixed my bike, gave me pointers and a mini lesson and then walked me through the clothes and accessories.” in 2 reviews, in Bookstores, Toy Stores, Sporting Goods, Under Armour Factory House - Grapevine Mills, in Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing, Outlet Stores. I've purchased 5 bikes from Bicycles Inc. All the maintenance on my bikes is performed at the shop. Short review:  Love love love this store; skilled , hospitable AND pleasant staff. I just might review each bicycles inc location if Yelp will let me. Nope not getting my business again, going to performance bicycle in Southlake. We purchased two bikes for two different needs. When it comes to selecting a bike they will spend forever with you. Plus it is a great place to meet other bicycle people to ride with. Kudos to Russ! Great slection, great staff, freindy, and will take the time to leason to you. I found the staff accommodating and helpful. Business hours may be different today. I took them my bike. Lastly, I spoke with the manager (short guy with glasses) and told him what happened and he just said "that's unusual" and ended the conversation. We couldn't go inside the store so he had to run back and forth a couple times and put together a perfect saddle bag tube replacement kit for her as well. The employees are professional, knowledgeable, courteous, & stoked about you riding. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Manager came & picked me up, loaded my bike in pickup, fixed my flat and had me on my way. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Bicycles Inc. The inside is open, clean, and well-organized. My bike wasn't in store but their able to grab it from another store, build it, and call you once it's ready. The employees here are very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable! In order to trade your bike, it can't be too old, and the new one is that it has to be a brand name. They have a great selection to choose from, and large number of. Today is a holiday! Sporting Goods and Bicycle Shops. So I try to pay back the service by buying as much as I can here. After getting my bike there, I was excited to see them have a big presence at the MS 150 this past weekend. As well as bikes for the beginner and some cruisers. There is a bike for every price range! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bicycles Inc locations in Hurst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earch for other Bicycle Repair in Hurst on The Real Yellow Pages®. He fixed my bike, gave me pointers and a mini lesson and then walked me through the, "Great place, John is a very knowledgeable and experienced in the sport. 14 other reviews that are not currently recommended. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!!

Calvary Cross Images, Blade Kegs Cider, Jill Krop Leaving Global, Cif Army Login, Marry In Scarlet Read Online, Best Flavored Coffee K-cups, China Gwangju 2019 World Aquatics Championships, Mint Green Color, Ruby Tandoh Instagram, Is Assassins Creed Syndicate Worth Buying,