Tag: bis certification for mobile phones. 2357(E) dated 7th September, 2012, mandating 15 products compulsory to be registered with Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Department of electronics and information technology introduced compulsory registration scheme in the year 2012 in collaboration with the Bureau of Indian Standards. Could you kindly mail me the complete procedure for importing LED light from China. Currently, we have a residential project in India, we need to deliver a Chandelier to Chennai. Please help on import of UVC disinfectant products, do we need BIS What is CRS-Compulsory Registration Scheme as Per BIS Rule? Do i need BIS certification for import of non smart phone branded and unbranded from korea and china. The DeitY, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, had enlarged the list of products to be covered under Order. REGARDS I know i must need BIS for that. thanks If its for luxury applications like lights inside a wooden cabinet in kitchen / living room / bedroom, will they still come under General Purpose lighting. BIS Certification is voluntary in nature; however, the Government of India has made BIS certification mandatory for certain products taking into consideration public health. The head office for which is in New Delhi and for any approvals one needs to send one's products to Delhi office only. All models and brands of Smart Speakers (with and without Display) are classified under IS 616 and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. What are the procedures & documents that we need to arrange from our supplier in China before Importing, such that we can import hassle free. There are many agencies that have been working on the same to gain approval for the category of electronic products BIS certification. Many of the documents have to be signed by the Manufacturer, Brand Owner and Indian Representative. Can we import samsung branded phones without authorization from Samsung India. Now it is stuck with custom for BIS clearance which i am not aware of it. All models and brands of Wireless Keyboards are classified under IS 13252 (Part-1) and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. BIS Registration will be provided to the product manufacturers (whether Indian or non-Indian) only and not provided to trader, dealer or distributor of the product. We are Construction Chemicals Manufacturer. Price: Rs 70,000 / Unit Get Latest Price. Thanks. October 2012, All I want to import a projector from China, is the BI S certificate is required? Hi Indian rules and regulation differ a lot in terms of diverse laws. All models and brands of Storage Battery for Solar Photovoltaic Application are classified under IS 16270 and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. RAMESH, I want to apply for BIS certificate , what will be the total cost for BIS certificate, sir, All models and brands of Fixed General Purpose LED Luminaires are classified under IS 10322 (Part-5/Sec-1) and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. I m dealing in led lights 2905(E) dated 7th November 2014. Hallmarking will come under new regulations of BIS Act Consumers Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan told reporters at an event organised by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) that government is […] November 7, 2017 November 7, 2017 admin Miscellaneous. Prepare the documentation ahead of time to ensure there are no delays. I need BIS Certification for import of smart phone and digital smart watch and android mobile phones accessories( like flip cover tembered glass) tab pc, from china if your answer please. Do I (importer of LED light from China) need any certificate before importing the product? All models and brands of Utility-Interconnected Photovoltaic Inverters are classified under IS 16169 and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. All models and brands of Dimmers for LED products are classified under IS 60669-2-1 and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. Dear Sir, Hi what comes under General purpose lighting ? If the BIS submittal is not underway by that date, you will have to start over with a new samples submittal and retest. All models and brands of USB Type External Hard Disk Drive are classified under IS 13252 (Part-1) and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. 0. As mentioned supra, by end of April 2015, all of the products (except exception) would required to be in compliance with BIS certification. from when BIS is mandatory on LED lights?? All models and brands of Mobile phones are classified under IS 13252 (Part-1) and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. how to get it? Copyright © 2018 Brand Liaison India Pvt. BIS Registration will be provided to the product manufacturers (whether Indian or non-Indian) only and not provided to trader, dealer or distributor of the product. We are aimed at assisting our clients in their projects to extract out the optimum results. Before submitting the application for registration in BIS, it should be ensured by the manufacturing unit that the Test Report is duly evaluated and complete in all respects. The Extension Notification also provides for an additional extension of 3 (three) months from the 3rd of July 2013 to 3rd October 2013, subject to payment of Fee chargeable to each applicant based on the "Stage of Compliance" criteria. 2/2020/Estt. All our Newsletters and Publications are very informative and will provide you withthe latest insights in Financials Markets. Facebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest Email. The name and complete address of the manufacturing unit shall be available in the document. hello sir, BIS Registration will be provided to the product manufacturers (whether Indian or non-Indian) only and not provided to trader, dealer or distributor of the product. If BIS certificate is required then what is the process for taking this certificate. applicable for LED bulbs, and what are the laboratory equipment's required for availing BIS Certification for LED bulbs. Is SKD or Open SMPS (LED Driver) Required any BIS? Kugan IS Standard : IS 13252 (Part-1) All kind of Smart Mobile Phone needs to get BIS Registration before being sold or import/export to Indian Market. can you tell me these products are required for BIS. Now, BIS certification is required for an even wider number of products, including smartphones. We thank you for your support and guidance in advance. I want to import mobile phone batteries...will u please guide me what is bis...kindly reply me as soon as possible...iam waiting for ur reply, I need BIS Certification for import phone. We are planning to import from a local importer and upon arrival of goods, shall be transfer to us for completion of the project. Thank you, Before shipment of samples, make sure complete arrangements have been made for the entire shipment from your location to the testing laboratories door. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. We, ASC Group based out at Delhi, have proper set up and all the know how for getting the BIS certifications in fast and appropriate manner. Message from the Director General, Bureau of Indian Standards….Read More», Your Name  * Your Email  * Your Message  * Enter Captcha*, Content of this website is published and managed by Bureau of Indian Standards, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India, Indian Standard Wise List Of Recognized Laboratories, Group-1 List Of BIS Recognised Laboratories, Uniform Test Report Formats for Compulsory registration Scheme, Personal Protective Equipment – Footwear (Quality Control) Order, 2020, Footwear made from Leather and other materials (Quality Control) Order, 2020, Footwear made from all-Rubber and all Polymeric material and its components (Quality Control) Order, 2020. Development of samples as per standards for 100% conformity of sample in the testing laboratory.     +91-9250056788 NEED ADVISE..........UV DIGITAL FLATBED PRINTER ( UVB-SK2514) WE IMPORTING FROM CHINA COUNTERY ...IT IT BIS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE If the manufacturer has the liaison office /branch office in India, then they will become the AIR. i want to import e bikes CKT format , battery and Tyre i will get from India. All brands of Lighting Chain (Rope Lights) are classified under IS 10322 (Part-5/Section-9) and are required to get BIS Registration before its launch or import into the Indian market. So please kindly give us a solution to clear this problem. It is mandatory for them to get registered for permission through certificate with BIS for electronic components failing to which the import of imported goods might be subjected react quotation in case the applicable provisions are applied for the respective case. ), Grant of All India First Licence for ‘Cylindrical Metal Measures for use in Tests of Aggregates and Concrete’ as per IS 10079 : 1982, Grant of All India First licence for “Ducted and Packaged Air Conditioners” as per IS 8148: 2018, All India First licences granted for CMD-2 products from 26thJuly 2020 to 25thAugust 2020, Intimation of grant of All India First Licence – IS 12118 (Pt 1), Intimation of grant of All India First Licence – IS 4996, BIS welcomes new batch of Scientist-B and initiates their induction training, Product Specific Guidelines for grant of certificate of conformity for Stampings/ Laminations/cores of transformers (with or without winding) under Scheme IV of Schedule II of BIS (Conformity Assessment) Regulations, 2018, Grant of All India First Licence for ‘Lightweight Aggregate for Concrete: Part 2 – Sintered Fly Ash Coarse Aggregate’ as per IS 9142 (Pt 2) : 2018, Grant of All India First Licence for ‘Coarse and Fine Aggregate for Concrete’ as per IS 383 : 2016, Recruitment of Scientist-B: Candidates Provisionally Selected for Appointment to the post of Scientist-B, Recruitment of Scientist-B: Candidates in Reserve (Waiting) List, BIS invites Comments on Drafts for Requirements for Water Efficient Plumbing Products, Grant of All India First Licence for Live working gloves of insulating material as per IS 13774: 2014/ IEC 60903: 2002, New Link for Webinar for Certification of Toys, One Day Training Program on Accrual Accounting, Trial Balance, Budgeting etc, Notice informing cancellation to the posts of Deputy Director (Administration & Finance), Deputy Director (Public Relations) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS), Letter regarding reconsideration of draft standard on Coverall, Corrigendum : Expression of Interest For Hiring of Agency for assisting BIS in Carrying out Market Surveillance Activities, Recruitment To The Posts Of Technical Assistant (Lab) And Senior Technician (ADVERTISEMENT NO.

Best Antidepressant For Anxiety And Depression 2019, Irresistible Movie Trailer, Adventure Box Camping, United States Attorneys Office Idaho, Stonewashed Cotton Thread Count,