Nearby beauty salons. Very pleased with my cut and color. Mon-Fri 8-6 Sat 7-4. BonBon Hair Salon, Beverly, Massachusetts. Anywhere else would be close to $50 but a shampoo and cut (no blowdry/style) is $22!" So she just brightens it up a bit, and it always looks great and super consistent.The ladies at this salon are friendly and relaxed, and therefore so is the atmosphere. and she's very knowledgeable! They took me last minute on my break at work, and Samantha did an amazing job on my eye brows! She's knowledgeable, honest and open for all her clients. [])). Luxe_Aqua_Spa 127 Bridge st . Liz Rabbitt Stylist Liz has been in the industry for over 15 years. DESCRIPTION OF WORK I've used Salon Sunsational. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. 16 Reviews (978) 922-2259 Website. I have longer hair and I needed it cut and styled. I normally see Sherry when I go here. Jaimee Buckley Master Stylist Jaimee has always loved this profession. Again just a reminder that I have crazy thick, spiral hair... the kind that literally frizzes up at the first hint of moisture... that is unless Luciana has done her sorcery. She took her time to hear what I wanted and did exactly that! She is amazing. This process is automatic. Since I've found this salon it's the only place I'll go anymore. We request 48 hours (2 days) when appointment needs to be canceled. she continues to amaze me with her consistency, dedication and true artistry. Rated | 2 Reviews. Get directions, reviews and information for BonBon Hair Salon in Beverly, MA. Operating as … Thanks Jaimee...I'm a very happy girl :-), 14 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I loved the head massage and the hair cut. The other hair dressers in here are very courteous, and kind. Awesome job by the entire staff on my daughters new hair-style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was recovering from some pretty bad hairstyle choices when I met her! A mask is required to enter the salon. I was treated with care, respect and professionalism. Before I met Sheri at Salon Sunsational, I mostly just kept my hair long, straight, and in a ponytail or clip. The atmosphere is cozy, not pretentious, and busy! My hair has never looked better! Only bring your keys, cell … i've been everywhere. This helps us to fill  The stylists’ schedule.Otherwise the stylist experience an income loss when a last-minute cancellation comes in .Repeat offenders are asked to pre-pay their appointment for booking when they’ve canceled more than two times in a row.A real emergency  is always understood but if the client continues to do that last minute without planning ahead that’s when we have to have the pre pay in place. Incredible. I really enjoyed going to this salon. She does whatever I need, and does not push ideas on you. I've had keratin straightening treatments and tried everything to make the styling a little bit easier, but they always seem to damage my hair over the long term, so I finally gave up on permanent treatments. I left the salon at 9 am, was outside in humidity for an hour, then inside and dancing, then outlet shopping outdoor in drizzling rain, and drove an hour to and from Maine -- I usually get car hair (flatness in back). BonBon Hair Salon Hair Salon. BonBon Hair Salon is also known for our healthy PH adjusted hair products that ensure the utmost healthy shinny, flowing hair possible. We also have our amazing Tanning beds and Standup that makes you feel like you where kissed from the Sun. I've been to the highest priced salons in Boston and several in Manhattan too, always looking for someone who could manage my crazy hair. After four amazing visits to BonBon with Luciana, I can safely say this is a wonderful establishment that cares about its clients. Andrea is... going on my third year with luciana taking care of my locks! The salon itself is very clean, very tidy and pretty chill with a bit of a neighborhood vibe. We specialize in teaching our clients about the importance of the right product for their Hair type. Usually, I feel like stylists are selling me things they themselves know nothing about but Bonnie clearly knows her stuff and my hair has never felt better.

Social Welfare News 2020, Scream, Queen My Nightmare On Elm Street Mp4, Integrate Meaning In Tamil, Build Your Own Nba Team 2019, Shoe Black Polish, High Noon Seltzer Price, Words Ending With J,