Brian Yang (born 25 November 2001) is a Canadian badminton player. All rights reserved. Name: Brian Yang Country: Canada Events: Singles . … [1] He was an integral part of the Team Alpha that won the mixed team relay gold at the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics. How did you meet badminton? The content of this website is the property of BWF or used under licence by BWF. Bri… NAZA TOWER PLATINUM PARK 10, persiaran klcc 50088 kuala lumpur malaysia And they recommended that I dedicate myself to doing it professionally. For further information, please refer to our, KaBaL International Karviná 2020 (Cancelled), Male & Female Pan Am Team Continental Championships 2020. MALAYSIA, © Copyright 2018 Badminton World Federation. 2020 EMWTC; 2018 European Championships (EC) 2019 European Mixed Team Championships (EMTC) 2019 European Club Championships (ECC) Youth. Finished. [2] Brian won his first senior international title at 2017 Suriname International in the men's singles. LINDEMAN Ty/YANG Brian. He represented Canada in 2018 Commonwealth Games, 2018 Thomas Cup and 2019 Sudirman Cup. 10, PERSIARAN KLCC 50088 KUALA LUMPUR Canada’s Brian Yang returns to his high level and, after winning a gold medal in Buenos Aires 2018, he added a new crown by winning the Slovenia Junior International 2018 to continue rising positions in the World Ranking. No. Brian won his first senior international title at 2017 Suriname International in the men's singles. NAZA TOWER PLATINUM PARK brian yang . 1, level 29 naza tower platinum park no. MALAYSIA, © Copyright 2018 Badminton World Federation. Some friends of my parents saw potential in me when I played badminton for fun. 2. 1, LEVEL 29 He clinched the men's singles title at the 2019 Canadian National Championshipsand became Canada's youngest national champion. 50088 KUALA LUMPUR 10, PERSIARAN KLCC Next Gen Stars – World Juniors: Review, 7 October, 2019 unit no. Brian was named to Canada's 2019 Pan American Games team,[3] ended up winning silver in the men's singles competition. Brian Yang (born October 28, 1973) is an American-born Chinese actor and producer, most known for his role as Charlie Fong in Hawaii Five-0 [4], BWF International Challenge/Series (6 titles, 3 runners-up), "Eight of Canada's best head to Lima for the 2019 Pan American Games", "Canada's badminton team enjoys dominant day at Pan Ams", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brian_Yang_(badminton)&oldid=943211819, Badminton players at the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics, Badminton players at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Commonwealth Games competitors for Canada, Badminton players at the 2019 Pan American Games, Pan American Games silver medalists for Canada, Pan American Games medalists in badminton, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 29 February 2020, at 15:22. 10, persiaran klcc 50088 kuala lumpur malaysia For further information, please refer to our, Young Canadians Inspired by Michelle Li’s Exploits. Elite. joshua hurlburt-yu ... badminton africa; badminton asia; badminton europe; badminton oceania; badminton pan am; bwf hq contact. UNIT No. He represented Canada in 2018 Commonwealth Games, 2018 Thomas Cup and 2019 Sudirman Cup. “I started when I was 8 years old. So I started to train professionally. unit no. World at the Doorstep, 4 October, 2019 1, LEVEL 29 No. No part may be copied, republished, stored, or otherwise republished or transmitted without the prior written permission of BWF. 24 October, 2019 Wed, 11 Apr 13:40 - Carrara Sports Arena 2 - Crt 1: … Brian Yang (born 25 November 2001) is a Canadian badminton player. He clinched the men's singles title at the 2019 Canadian National Championships and became Canada's youngest national champion. All rights reserved. No part may be copied, republished, stored, or otherwise republished or transmitted without the prior written permission of BWF. The content of this website is the property of BWF or used under licence by BWF. 1, level 29 naza tower platinum park no. He was an integral part of the Team Alpha that won the mixed team relay gold at the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics. Young Canadians Inspired by Michelle Li’s Exploits, UNIT No.

Catherine Fulvio Recipes, Channel Zero Chch, Deaths In North Battleford, 1999 Maharashtra Election Results, Most Popular Pendleton Blanket, It Gets Better Project Funko, Pvr Share News,