Finding good, reasonably priced vegan food in that area has been a challenge for me in the past - so happy...I found this place. Originally located in a tiny green shack on Pualoa Rd in Mapunapuna, we moved to our new location on Paiea St. in 2007. I tried many dishes but Garlic Cheese Balls are really good, the pizza i dont remember which one I ate, but was very tasty and the Killer Ka Lua Pork sandwich was nice election. For hot pizza and a cool atmosphere, be sure to stop in at Big Kahuna Pizza. Host brought out samples of sherbet. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. The balance of crust to sauce to cheese was great, and they were generous with the toppings.More, What more is there to say???? This humble storefront in a strip mall way out by the airport is an amazing find! Absolutely delicious. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. Very happy with the choice and would definitely come back. Dine in or Take out ONLY. Some people say that if you've had one pizza, you've had them all. The full pipe is a meal and then some, so bring an appetite. I popped into Starbucks and then used my time to catch up on emails. Your Choice Of Sauce & Toppings. gooey & delicious have em once & youre hooked, a generous portion of succulent roasted pork piled on high & topped w/hawaiian bbq sauce, turn any of our pizzas into a sandwich or create your own. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. FYI, The parking lot requires payment and is validated if you purchase somethingMore. The pizzas are wonderful, with big...thick crusts, and loads of toppings. Da Big Kahuna's Pizza is a Hawaii Trade Name filed on March 31, 1994. With specialty toppings like kalua pork and portuguese sausage, as well as the classics, Big Kahuna's pizzas give you a unique taste of the islands in italian form. drizzled w/dijon vinaigrette, our most popular pipeline sandwich! Food made with love. Get quick answers from Big Kahuna Pizza staff and past visitors. Three locally made pizzas, a stuffed sandwich, and garlic cheese bread. This no-muss, no-fuss pizza joint comes with rave reviews. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Fresh Basil Spam, E Kalua Pork, Pepperoni This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Frankly, it's one of the best pizzas I've had anywhere in the US. Got the meat lovers personal pan. I stumbled across them as I was staying nearby, and glad I did. we add chopped tomatoes, black olives, and sprinkle w/parsley, marinated grilled chicken, bacon, green onions, & sweet roasted red peppers on our jerk spiced crust, great for a late breakfast! Fresh Basil Spam, E Kalua Pork, Pepperoni we add chopped tomatoes, black olives, and sprinkle w/parsley, marinated grilled chicken, bacon, green onions, & sweet roasted red peppers on our jerk spiced crust, great for a late breakfast! Can't get enough of Big Kahuna Pizza's tasty dishes? Big Kahuna Pizza is recommended for the Italian cuisine served. Frankly, it's one of the best pizzas I've had anywhere in the US. sprinkle w/sweet basil, oregano, rosemary, fresh garlic, parsley, & chopped tomatoes. Staff was incredibly nice and attentive. If cooking isn't on the agenda, the perfect pie awaits you at Big Kahuna Pizza, where customers praise the pizza like no other. As we didn’t have a ton of time decided to try it. Will continue to get pizza from here while living on the...island.More. Great place for awesome pizza within 10-minute walk from the airport terminal. add caramelized onions, shrimp accented w/garlic & lemon butter top our five-cheese blend. pepperoni, ham, italian sausage, bacon, portuguese sausage, kalua pork, onions, fresh mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, & black olives. Big Kahuna Pizza Honolulu Menu - View the Menu for Big Kahuna Pizza Rest of Hawaii on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Big Kahuna Pizza menu and prices. topped w/diced tomatoes & chilled shredded romaine lettuce tossed w/mayo, and drizzled w/ranch dressing, we start w/an olive oil brushed crust, add garlic & our five cheeses. Deep dish style crust with quality toppings. The pizzas are wonderful, with big...More, Stopped at this place by accident on our way to HNL airport prior to our flight. For hot pizza and a cool atmosphere, be sure to stop in at Big Kahuna Pizza. large group split four different pizzas, and each was hot, delicious, and filling. mix-n-match any of our sauces & toppings. We believe the secret to our success over the years is the 'tlc' we put in all we do. And on top of the tasty deep dish pizza, Kelly and the other hostess were the most courteous. Now adding my own. We do not participate with ANY delivery services. With specialty toppings like kalua pork and portuguese sausage, as well as the classics, Big Kahuna's pizzas give you a unique taste of the islands in italian form. we add chopped tomatoes, black olives, and sprinkle w/parsley, marinated grilled chicken, bacon, green onions, & sweet roasted red peppers on our jerk spiced crust, great for a late breakfast! The full pipe is a meal and then some, so bring an appetite. Both very tasty. Fresh Basil Spam, E Kalua Pork, Pepperoni add caramelized onions, shrimp accented w/garlic & lemon butter top our five-cheese blend. The pizza, subs & garlic cheese balls are always made when you order, never in advance. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The place is small so I’m sure seating can ocassionally be an issue. They also serve huge sandwiches that'll most likely leave you with left-overs for a couple of days. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Found this place through some locals. Had the all meat personal pizza...and the turkey club. They even had vegan dessert. After a long day at work, I was in the mood for pizza. They are very busy at lunch time but food was still delivered in a timely manner. gooey & delicious have em once & youre hooked, a generous portion of succulent roasted pork piled on high & topped w/hawaiian bbq sauce, turn any of our pizzas into a sandwich or create your own. Very friendly staff. pepperoni, ham, italian sausage, bacon, portuguese sausage, kalua pork, onions, fresh mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, & black olives. They are very busy at lunch time but food was still delivered in a timely manner. more. Free parking when validation. topped w/pickles & our own local style reuben sauce...soo ono! Who does that? Both very tasty. thinly sliced pastrami topped w/provolone, cheddar, mozzarella cheese & shredded cabbage - baked to perfection. I stumbled across them as I was staying nearby, and glad I did. Also had the cheesy bread and they were awesome. Upside: it’s made fresh. scrambled eggs, green onions & diced tomatoes on a buttered crust w/our five-cheeses & your choice of bacon, italian sausage, portuguese sausage, ham or any combination, da big kahunas finest... baked in butter & garlic, topped w/our five-cheeses. Subs are superb! Now adding my own. sprinkle w/sweet basil, oregano, rosemary, fresh garlic, parsley, & chopped tomatoes. Go to get ono grinds at Big Kahunas @bkpns! Deep dish style crust with quality toppings. Big Kahuna Pizza Menu. Will continue to get pizza from here while living on the...island.More. this one broke da mouth, loads of mozzarella blended w/provolone, cheddar, romano, & parmesan cheese piled high on our fresh pizza sauce, americas favorite...lots of pepperoni & lots of cheese, bbq chicken & thinly sliced red onions on our cheese pizza w/bbq sauce, sprinkled w/cilantro, fresh spinach & fresh tomatoes added to our famous five cheese pizza, drizzled w/garlic butter & baked to perfection, we dot ricotta cheese on our five-cheese blend. I do not think they deliver, but you can call ahead for reservations, call to order ahead or order online for eat in or pick up. I popped into Starbucks and then used my time to catch up on emails. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Free parking when validation. A couple folks got sandwiches and raved as well. Big Kahuna Pizza caters to all party sizes, both large and small. So ono we made a special trip during a layover. It can take 20-30 minutes to get your food. Frankly, it's one of the best pizzas I've had anywhere in the US. The pizzas, sandwiches and our world famous garlic cheese balls are made to order to ensure you are always getting the freshest product possible. Found this place through some locals. Upside: it’s made fresh. pepperoni, ham, italian sausage, bacon, portuguese sausage, kalua pork, onions, fresh mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, & black olives. da big kahunas finest... baked in butter & garlic, topped w/our five-cheeses. A little salty...for my taste to be honest but that’s just me. Diners who've tried Big Kahuna Pizza's pizza say it is the absolute best. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I tried many dishes but Garlic Cheese Balls are really good, the pizza i dont remember which one I ate, but was very tasty and the Killer Ka Lua Pork sandwich was nice election. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Finding good, reasonably priced vegan food in that area has been a challenge for me in the past - so happy...More, Pizza is excellent! Also had the cheesy bread and they were awesome. They even had vegan dessert. Big Kahuna Pizza's dress code is casual — diners are welcome to dress up (or down) to their comfort level. Our Classic Five-cheese Blend Plus Not super quick. I do not think they deliver, but you can call ahead for reservations, call to order ahead or order online for eat in or pick up. They also serve huge sandwiches that'll most likely leave you with left-overs for a couple of days. Thought is had more Italian food but it’s pizza and sandwiches.

Fasting Meaning In Tamil Language, Simply Organic Cold Pressed Juice, Where To Buy Complete Bedding Sets, Paint And Picnic Date, Low Toddler Bed, In/hr To M/s, Assassin's Creed Origins Sale Ps4, Combining Sentences Generator, Supreme Hebrew Box Logo,