$4 quart $6 for half gallon. We’ll share your feedback, Patricia. Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 20g. It would be one thing if Publix originally came out with the Pint and never offered us half gallon. My son ATE THE WHOLE THING! The indulgent dessert features a French custard ice cream base with ample amounts of creamy banana sauce and pieces of vanilla wafers sprinkled in throughout the pint. Publix please fix this issue. Login Service fees may apply. I will not buy the quarts!!!! Hello. At least give us the choice of half- gallons in the basic flavors! I was happy that you were adding some new flavors but very disappointed that I can’t buy 1/2 gallon of organic vanilla anymore. Cholesterol 30mg. 190. What if we told you that you can now get our delicious Publix Premium and GreenWise ice cream in a smaller size? The price went up the container size went down. Big difference. Do you think we are stupid? So Monique B dont reply with how your sorry just pass this along and fix it…. Hope these will be appearing soon in most stores. Please bring it back. Who doesn’t look forward to our Classic Moose Tracks, Classic Vanilla or Chocolate Trinity? More flavors might be good but the quart size in not for a family. I’m sorry to say that I will be changing the brand of ice cream that my family enjoys every evening. We hear it pairs really well with sweet tea and sunshine. I guess I will be going back to Blue Bell. This is the main content. Contact us. Geez. Also in the lineup is Caramel Coast Getaway, Piña Colada, and Mackinac Island Fudge. Hello Ines. I cannot afford 4 quarts of ice cream a week. Try it today! Please choose a store to view savings. It was all the only brand I would buy. I too am disappointed with the decision to no longer offer the half gallon size. In what Bizarro Worls am I supposed to be “excited” about this greedy move on Publix’s part. Yes, it seems like not only Publix but other companies are short changing customers. $1.50/1 Tillamook Ice Cream Product Publix Digital Coupon, Publix Super Deals Week Of 11/12 to 11/18 (11/11 to 11/17 For Some), Just Egg Only $2.24 At Publix (Regular Price $5.49), Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 11/12 to 11/18 (11/11 to 11/17 For Some), Tillamook Vanilla Bean Waffle Cone Sandwich, Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Waffle Cone Sandwich, Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip Waffle Cone Sandwich, Tillamook Salted Caramel Waffle Cone Sandwich. For a big family, the quart size will not do. Someone who does not have a big family! My husband and I both were very disappointed in the fact that you resized your ice cream to 1 quart. Publix is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. 55 comments. Greenwise is a great ice cream; it is my family’s favorite. My husband and I specifically bought the Greenwise ice cream because of the quality ingredients. Nope. While on the subject of Greenwise ice cream, I have a question. Club Publix membership. With eight different flavors to choose from we hope you find something you love. January 8, 2019 Really, you should not have lowered it to quart sized. I cannot believe this issue has not been resolved after 5 months. Hello Mindy. Always. I am sorry we have disappointed you Christina. Jun 24, 2020 | Publix Couponing Deals, Publix Couponing Instagram | 0 comments Publix Weekly Sale 6/24/20-6/30/20 or 6/25/20- 7/1/20. You can also turn on notifications for this post without commenting. The new flavor are good but we feel it’s just a way for us to have to pay more. Please bring back the half gallon! Very disappointed when I went to purchase a half gallon of GreenWise vanilla ice cream! Almost like the carton is giving off a bad flavor. Total Carbohydrate 23g. Thanks for the wake up call and questioning my blind loyalty to your store. As a family of 7 who primary shops at Publix 3 times a week, I am very disappointed that you would think to discontinue the 1/2 gallon size ice cream. 8%. Or perhaps the quality of the ingredients have taken a nosedive. Can you please reach out to us at http://www.publix.com using our contact page? We miss the half gallon organic so much! Well, thanks to fan-favorite grocery store Publix, you can enjoy the two combined in the form of their delightful Southern Banana Pudding ice cream, part of the latest release of flavors from their private label limited-edition ice cream collection. You must be logged in to post a comment! In fact, this whole experience has inspired me to closely examine all products we are buying from Publix to see whether we can save money by purchasing each item (or comparable replacement) at one of the other grocers in town. We’ll share your requests with our grocery teams. A craving for ice cream? Just like that. At least carry it in vanilla and chocolate. Tillamook Ice Cream makes any day just a little better. It saddens me to say it, but if Publix discontinues half gallon cartons of ice cream I’ll be changing brands. I thought it was popular. As stated, why not offer both?

Crust Definition Science, Skrillex Nts Radio, Dynamic Breadcrumbs Bootstrap, Person Who Loves Spicy Food, Norton House Cotswolds, Kamloops Weather Outlook, You're Insane Lyrics, Marcela Valladolid And Philip Button, Québec Labour Standards Act 2020, Vanguard Bill Pay,