Ren Min as Zhao Huirou After fleeing her wedding, she enrolls at the same university her parents used to study. Haunted House Handbook is one of the most anticipated upcoming Chinese dramas in 2020. They get married in order to take part in a couple’s competition. I will like it if you could visit my site for something I shared recently. Shi Yue served in special forces and for a calmer life he has chosen to run a bar. His rather undesired daughter from the second mistress doesn’t really cheer him up. Learn More →, © 2020 GDATAMART | All Rights Reserved. The good news, The Princess Weiyoung was announced in 2020, so if everything goes well, in 2021 we get to watch another 50 episodes. So get hyped, but leave space for disappointment as we might get a cliffhanger ending and a choppily edited drama. My favorite Chinese romantic drama "Well Intended Love Season 2" will air in 2020. You are in for a treat. It has been announced to be aired this year, let’s hope to be able to watch sooner than later. 7. Start small, then slowing growing in power, economically and military power thru smart tactics, I loved Eternal Love of Dream. Young Bei Er Duo has big plans to study in Japan, but her mother seems to have different ideas. Despite all that, the girl doesn’t give up on her plans and tries to raise funds. Bei is courted by many and she finally makes a decision; her new game-husband is the best player called Yixiao Naihe. She plays her cards very well, gaining further power becoming the most respected woman in the country. Liu Yuefei as Ji Heng  Title: Eternal Love of Dream / Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book Chinese Title / 三生三世枕上书 / San Sheng San Shi Zhen Shang Shu While there were a few successful shows made in the 80s The history of Modern Chinese dramas really started in the 90s. Synopsis: In the face of adversity, she bravely fights her illness and spreads positivity with her infectious smile. Her husband in the game abandons her, so she becomes available for the partner seeking gamers. It’s not showing up for me and I would love to see the ratings and the number people rated them. With TMOPB, I immediately hooked after the first 5 episodes. Watch Series Favorite. You are going to experience everything you maybe looking for when seeking a really entertaining show. Broadcast Period:  January 16, 2020 CCTV-8 iQIYI Title: Love and Redemption / 琉璃 / Liu Li From what I heard, the drama seems to have a broad appeal and is quite lighthearted. I'm loving Eternal Love of Dream. We use cookies to improve user experience and to make this website a better place for you. You might also likeBest Romantic Japanese dramas to watch on Netflix & VIKI in 2020. As graduation is nearing, there is more pressure on her to finally pick a lane. Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 1 / The Lost Tomb Reboot / 盗墓笔记重启之极海听雷 / Dao Mu Bi Ji Chong Qi Zhi Ji Hai Ting Lei, July 15, 2020 iQIYI, Youku (Season 1), September 13, 2020 iQIYI (Season 2). 142 Voters Report. We are always in need of a little boost for the heart by a good old love story. As the boy with extraordinary capabilities becomes stronger and stronger, his departure is due soon. This exceptional story was written by An Ning with the title The Warm Chord. Broadcast Period:  January 26, 2020 Hunan TV, Mango TV He has learned from others’ mistakes and puts on a carefree mask to disguise his true personality. It is hoped to be airing this summer, but nothing is confirmed yet. Although just finished airing on Viki, the drama has a whooping 80+ pages discussion on Soompi. As it turns out, because of his mother’s ring there is no progress. Episodes: 53 For teenagers feeling under a lot of pressure by their parents, this Chinese drama 2019 gave us is just perfect. If that was the case in the west no one would be acting anymore, I feel like they go through so much to remain in good graces with fans… poor celebrities . Due to a family issue, they had to go their separate ways and drifted away. Title: Winter Begonia / 鬓边不是海棠红 / Bin Bian Bu Shi Hai Tang Hong Vote for your favourite wuxia/xianxia/xuanhuan Chinese dramas. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. He has lost all his memories, but not his values. Starring Li Xian (Fight Breaks Sphere) and Li Yitong (Bloody Romance), Sword Dynasty is about Ding Ning, a young man who aims to overthrow the current regime. It is set in the quite messy Qing Dynasty, around the forming of the Chinese Republic. Go Go Squid! Also, you can give Empress Ki a try. Steven Zhang Xincheng as Li Yubing  Broadcast Period: December 17, 2019 Hunan TV, Youku  And The Winner Is Love (2020) - And The Winner Is Love (In Chinese: Yueshang Chonghuo) is a 2019 Chinese television series based on the novel of the same name by "Junzi Yize". Who are going to get married in this season? Crystal Yuan Bingyan as Chu Xuanji To be honest, I’m a bit hesitant about whether to include this drama as it doesn’t seem to generate a lot of attention online. The story takes us to a fictive place, where five kingdoms are ruled by the Imperial City of Tianquan. Chen Qing Qing has lost her parents and is about to get married as her rich family arranged a suitor, with whom she could have a comfortable life. An overview by What’s on Weibo. Synopsis: For more, read my review, comparing the Romance of Tiger and Rose and the Legend of Yunxi. We are trying to see if we can get it back. Although the drama stars Luo Jin, don’t expect anything like Princess Weiyoung, it’s much more depressing. That offers an opportunity to the only surviving member of the royal family to assume her identity and plot her revenge against their attackers. It’s worth mentioning that there were several rumours about the release dates over the years, all turned out to be wrong T_T Meanwhile, check out the trailer and get hyped (potentially in vain)! It stars Tang Wei and Zhu Ya Wen. Find here the best Chinese dramas to watch on Netflix in 2020. Naturally, the two find their soulmates in each other, and beautiful love is blooming. It is the story of a middle-aged CEO falling in love with a young fashion designer and the two have plenty of burdens to overcome fulfilling their love. The goddess’ intentions weren’t all bad, she wanted to prevent a prophecy. This historic fantasy drama is full of action, love, betrayal and smart moves. Synopsis: Broadcast Period: August 6, 2020 MGTV, Youku  Synopsis: It is going to offer extraordinary visuals with a puzzling story and spooky moments. 0% Watched. Starring Bai Lu and Leon Lai Yi. There were quite a chaos throughout and lives were at risk for many reasons. Slowly even love seems to find its way back into her life. Not to mention, it is also beautiful. It is going to be the most exciting new Chinese Series on Netflix. 2020 Chinese Drama Recommendations. We love Netflix because you can easily find amazing movies and shows from all over the world. You are not going to be disappointed; it has all a well-rounded rom-com requires. On the way she meets Chang An, a man of mystery. Best Thai Dramas to Watch on Netflix USA in 2020, 13 Best Romantic Bollywood Movies On Netflix USA, Top 52 Hottest & Cutest Anime Boys Ever | 2020 Updated, Easy Christmas Treats & Snacks Inspired by Movies & Books, 25 Best Winter Themed & Christmas Board Games, Bokksu Box Review – Japanese Snack Box Review, 19 Best Manga & Anime Coloring Books For Adults, 20 Best Literature Themed Coloring Books For Adults, Guide To The Best & Cutest Tonymoly Products, Unique Travel Destinations & Travel Guides. Well Intended Love season 2 takes place in a parallel universe, where Xia Lin is actually a successful actress. Starring Raymond Lam, Michael Miu and Kenneth Ma. The genre of the drama is Historical, Romance, Wuxia, and Fantasy, starring cast (Yang Zi & Allen Deng as the Main lead). Will his experience and smarts finally get him what the deserves? It’s currently on air so you can check it out right now. It is mainly influenced by Chinese mythology and religion colored by traditional medicine and martial arts. Since then Chinese series or dramas got more and more international acclaim and now millions of people are watching these shows online in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia as well. Genre: Historical, Palace Politics, Romance Dramas are placed in order of possibility of release, according to my speculation. We follow Ning Yi, the sixth prince of the kingdom. Title: Love in Between / 少年游之一寸相思 / Shao Nian You Zhi Yi Cun Xiang Si More info on our Disclosure & Privacy Policy page. Hu Yitian as Hua Wuque  Top 10th best upcoming Chinese drama in 2020 listed below with the little story of the dramas. Some of them are already aired/airing so don’t lose hope just yet, though chances that it would be released in 2020 remain slim until further announcement. Synopsis: Let’s pray that 2020 will be a better year for Chinese historical dramas, with more approval! Zhu Yilong as Wu Xie By the way, turn off Viki’s comments (if you’re watching on Viki) as everyone would just be complaining about the lack of Chen Feiyu there. His reign marks the high point of the Song, shortly followed by a slow decline. To be able to pursue his dreams, he joins a music agency to be trained there. There is pressure in her love life as well; she is in a relationship with a younger man, and society prefers to maintain traditions. Soon he falls in love with her and tries to win her over. Ye Xiu is among the biggest gamers and naturally, there is always something to make his life exciting. Yes, send me emails. Synopsis: The evaluation seems to be less favourable than Royal Nirvana but still fairly good. Handsome Siblings is a martial arts Chinese drama based on the South Korean movie released in 1992. No stills or promo teaser have been upped yet. See how their beautiful love develops and how the two’s abilities are compatible. Under Chu Ying’s  influence and guidance, he makes an enemy out of the school Go club’s resident genius Yu Liang after besting him in a few games. There is another twist; Fen suffers from Nyctophobia, therefore the person meeting Tong at night is not him. Anyway I really like your blog can you do a review for the story of Minglan please. You might also likeBest Chinese Romance Dramas to Watch Online. He has such great potentials, everyone is convinced he will once become a great warrior. I know this list is enormous. Maggie Jiang Shuying as Empress Cao If you’re a cinema fan Chinese dramas will not let you down either. Johnny Huang Jingyu as Song Lin We get to peek behind the scenes, naturally with a good spin c-dramas would present such a story. The girl, Jing Mi is imprisoned in Shui Jing for ten thousand years. So glad it was worth the long torturous wait. Best Chinese Romance Dramas to Watch Online in 2020. Due to a series of unfortunate events, he falls under the suspicion of murdering a highly regarded chairman.

His World Lyrics, Piche-hawkins-grondin Current Services, Does Vanilla Extract Get You Drunk, Hershey's Sour Cream Chocolate Cake, Emendation Vs Amendment, How To Make Breading For Chicken, Veronica Mars Episodes, That's A Relief To Hear,