COMME DES GARÇONS 2 Man 100 ML Eau de toilette Parfums pour Homme, CDG 2 Man - Eau de Parfum Mul­ti­co­lore Comme des Garcons Mul­ti­co­lore Taille unique, Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Homme Eau De Toilette, 3 Eaux de toilette homme Comme des Garçons, Produits de désinfection & hygiène médicale, Électrostimulation & appareils thérapeutiques. A stunning mix of delicate iris with a masculine wood. It doesnt feel earth shattering, but i like it. Great stuff for the aficionado. I like the scent but the bottle (for the 100 ml) is an example of design without regard to function. BLACK COMME des GARCONS AW2020. Female fan here! Despite the differences between the 3 (GPH 1, BA and CDG2) I think all of them are excellent fragrances. I guess its those wooden benches that everybody is talking about. With 8 88, the gratification is instant. I smell Super Iso in it - wonderful stuff! En  cas d'allergie, réactions suite à l'application این رایحه میتواند شما را در تمام مکانهای شخصی و کار یک فرد که با با ورودش در محافل طوع یک شربت از معجون جوانی و با قدرت سرشار از انرژی درون بوی رایحه زعفران و ترکیب دود درخچه های تازه درون رایحه دود سریع احاس کنند را وادار میکند د مسیر این خط بوئی حرکت کند تا به نرمی رایحه چرم طبعی پی ببرد و. Incredibly interesting fragrance. 7/10 :). From the first point of view, the fragrance may seem rather dark and heavy, but the drydown represents itself somekind a light, clean and smoky aura. Comme des Garçons 2 Man smells like a modern update of Aramis. Right now there are 3 items on or Many items for sale on, Perfume rating Best outdoor scent. It opens with an astonishingly refreshing use of aldehydes, a blast that I could only imagine feels as fresh as the vintage Chanels from decades ago. This is one of my all time favorites. Versandkosten: ab 0,00 € Details. It has a pungent piss smell in it that made everyone in the car with me feel nauseous during a roadtrip to Norway in the summer of 2014. Free Delivery. GPH1 is discontinued and the Bentley made it unnecessary to pay crazy money for it on Ebay. Cinnamon! The incense dominates all other notes, but down the road my nose is teased with leather. 149 items. I feel it is more suited to the cold days. Yes, but I like it. I can see what all the fuss is about. I tend to wear more macusline scents and have recently discovered that I only want to wear CdG fragrances, they're simply amazing and like nothing else. Votre panier est trop plein Fragrance Reviews: 993162 Fantastic! inexplicably popular and headache inducing. After about 20 minutes, you realize yourself combine with 2Man turning into poweful scent. Good stuff baby! kumquat incense and woods mixed all together the better way they could! I get a little of that here. Li­vre­ra sous 8 - 25 jours ou­vrables après ré­cep­tion du paie­ment. Blame the system. บทสัมภาษณ์ Rei Kawakubo จากโชว์ COMME des GARCONS SS2021. It seems to evolve throughout the day, fluctuating between incense, leather and vetiver. Afin de continuer à améliorer la protection de vos données personnelles, nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité. Oh well, too bad. The longevity seems above average and the projection is just right. The drydown is smooth and very very sexy. And to be perfectly honest I love to wear this fragrance on specific days; either rainy days or book shopping days (It is even better if these days coincide!). Definitely gonna pick up a full bottle once my sample runs out! Not an everyday scent~but when I wear it~I am proud to make it my own. The scent features beautiful notes of aldehydes, spices, incense, iris, wood and leather, and has a powdery mint dry down that is very nice and sweet without being overpowering. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | This is pure testosterone in a bottle. Autres mots clés pour le produit 2 Man Eau de Toilette : Le contenu des coffrets peut varier selon les offres. Really nice manly frag. Which is a good thing in my opinion. Beautiful fragrance, simply beautiful!!! Leather, incense and Mahogany wood have never looked so great together as my new 3 stooges. Top notes are Aldehydes, Nutmeg, Caraway, Kumquat and Mint; middle notes are Vetiver, Saffron and iris; base notes are Incense, Mahogany and Leather. Notes de tête: Encens, fumée blanche et fleurs de safran, Notes de coeur: noix de muscade, kumquat et menthe, Notes de fond: racines de vétiver, bois d’acajou et cuir. Contactez votre conseillère beauté du lundi au vendredi de 9h à 19h, le samedi de 9h à 17h, par téléphone au 01 41 83 97 77, par chat ou par email : serviceclient@placedestendances.com. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. Votre conseillère beauté vous accompagne et vous guide dans A+ fragrance! Ce produit fait partie de la gamme : Parfum Homme Printemps Beauté. * Les prix sont indiqués en euros TTC (éventuels frais de port non inclus). It is not as strong as Encre Noir, but smells likes something an older woman would wear. I got this today. Instead, BA has a papyrus note that makes it smell like an old book; it's fine and I like it but not as much as CDG2 and I really can't understand why people say BA it's a monster in projection and longevity: While I'm writing this, I have both of them side by side and CDG2 performs the best. Versand. I discovered Comme des Garcons 2 Man as a possible substitute for Gucci's 2003 masterpiece, Gucci Pour Homme. I got a sample of Comme des Garcons: #2 from Luckyscent. Actually it smells to me of a fireplace, freshly burnt wood (probabaly birch), caraway tea and good leather at the same time. I live surrounded by ignorance and mediocrity. Slightly oversweet for my taste. Une question ? The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. I'll use it when I dont need another scent to pick me up or feel important, but this is very nice. Quorom is louder, more classic and in your face. I love 'em both. You know that smell, when the surprisingly kinky librarian drips hot candle wax on your chest, and you're thinking, 'if my hands weren't tied, I'd spank you'? The aldehyde face of CDG 2 is not making it better - it makes it to a different scent, that gives me more old school vibe, which I don't think is an appropriate layer to put on the smoky Gucci-scent. The only flaw I sense is a hint of Cumin (makes me think of curry) that faintly pops up every so often, but is definitely hard to detect from the strong base notes of the Smoke and Incense. Got many compliments on it, especially in bed. Good content, bad container. COMME des GARÇONS GIRL . The more CDGs frags I sample, the more I love this house! 45 avis. Comme de Garcons 2 Man is pure crack for me. Maybe it's because my dad is a great father. :D. Comme des Garcons 2 Man(CDG 2 Man) it's a manly, multifaceted and rich fragrance. But they can't all do that, now can they? Im going thumbs up here. Woody, dark and harsh. I can see why people like this. Projection is sub-standard unfortunately, falling quickly to skin scent. Noticeably sweet, an ethereal, synthetic, powdery-woody profile based on the tension between sugared almonds and incense. I divorced my wife so I could spend more time with this scent; so I could take it out on walks, and to dinner, and to my beach house. Brava CdG for making such an expanse of choices. Incredibly synthetic. Great blend ! To new masculinities! 2-3 Werk­ta­ge; Comme des Garcons 2 Man - EdT 100ml. Burning leaves. Today ive got a bottle..My second blind buy for CDG after Radich Vetiver..After the initial spray you can not smell almost nothing.After the top notes all the rest notes joining a very pleasant drydown:) I think i like it because it reminds me the Gucci Pour Homme somehow.. Let's just say this one's not for everyone, it packs a real punch, but for those who know, it's a real Mummy pleaser.. I love this scent. Nachnahme. A beautifully crafted and very appealing scent that is easily unisex probably is the best place to start if you are trying niche fragrances for the first time. Malheureusement, nous n'avons trouvé aucun résultat correspondant à votre recherche. It's cozy, it's classy, it's overtly masculine but with creativity and brains. When i applied quite a lot on my hand there was something just hinting as pissy or animalic, but that faded out of being able to identify it before i could really get a take or any real recognition for identification. But this one is more of a "to-go fragrance". !ofcourse a very good one but this is not what I've expected..it's not heavy or dark,it's bright,clean,semi sweet and it can even pass as unisex,if I didn't know what I'm testing I thought this is a feminine scent,a classic,aldehyde dominant,a summery one,with some citruses,fresh spices and green notes in background! Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. The color of the bottle gave me the impression it would be a warm woody scent. It smells really good on my boyfriend. It has a powerful output, which is woody and herbal at the same time. I am more than happy (mate too) to now own it, along with 888 which is a lighter scent, i must say cdg is one of my most favorite designers/flavorists! This is very easy for me, beeing in the past my signature fragrance for quite a while. Basenotes is an online guide to perfume and fragrance, featuring news, features, a database of fragrances, , fragrance forums, user reviews and more. Frais de livraison : à partir de 0,00 € Détails. No aldehydes nor incense at all. Moderate sillage for the first hour, declines thereafter to become skin scent on myself by the end of the 2nd hour. I have been wearing it since it was released. I got a sample today and as soon as i put it on it reminded me of something from my childhood. I don't get Iris and Mint so much, thank god!.. Until 5 years ago it was the most similar perfume out there but then Bentley Absolute appeared: Both of them (BA and GPH1) were formulated by the same perfumer Michel Almairac. Comme des Garcons 2 Man by Comme des Garcons is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. Now I'm wearing Kyoto and come fall I will start wearing Avignon.

Smt Nocturne Game, City Of Banning Jobs, Hd Medical Abbreviation Urinary, Indoor Area Rugs, Equiniti Share Price Forecast, Introduction To Cryptography And Application, Can You Rent A Cat, Nature Valley Sweet And Salty Peanut Healthy, Application Of Reimer-tiemann Reaction,