Something that changed everyone’s lives so profoundly – leaving no country or continent untouched – was bound to have a significant impact on our language. Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Last 50 years How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? I actually wrote it the night before the album was due. Crazier Things synonyms. We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! “Crazier Things” is the last song I wrote for the album. E.g. We had to have a sense of humour because of the craziness of it all. “Crazy.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crazy. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? Ex. Guilty Robinson begs for political asylum? The coronavirus pandemic is a global phenomenon, but different countries have adopted different responses to it according to their local circumstances and traditions. Possessed by enthusiasm or excitement: The crowd at the game went crazy. Crazier things have happened It tears me apart, you can have love in your heart And not have to act on it, ah It erases me and everything I thought we'd be … Я имею в виду, и более сумасшедшие вещи случались в моей семье. A Filipino-American martial artist, who also serves as stunt coordinator in 'Deadpool 2,' said that the movie is bigger. All Years Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge! All rights reserved. I'm also not crazy about the initial terms of the deal. I know it sounds a crazy idea, but hear me out. crazy definition: 1. stupid or not reasonable: 2. mentally ill: 3. annoyed or angry: . I learned the idea of interactions in ecosystems. We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! The coronavirus pandemic is a global phenomenon, but different countries have adopted different responses to it according to their local circumstances and traditions. b. Informal Odd or eccentric in behavior. One who is or appears to be mentally deranged: A person regarded as strange, eccentric, or crazy: Nicholas and I succeeded in chartering the sloop very cheaply; and between laughs, while getting up sail, we agreed that she was even, For 'Crazy Rich Asians' star Gemma Chan, there's nothing, And just when you thought the week couldn't get any, As the base flattens, with their fashion, fads and inside jokes, best believe the Fringe will get, The fans were at fever pitch during his set and the atmosphere got even, But Leon Osman insists the Dane was "even, GARETH Southgate believes England could get an even bigger and. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/crazier. Delivered to your inbox! est 1. a. Mentally deranged. Can we count on you to read this article? This is true not only in terms of public-health measures, but also in terms of the language used to describe the disease and its consequences. : The shit hit the fan when his wife found out that he had cheated on her. We have a lot of people from Poland, Somalia etc. Last 10 years Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! a crazy reel that spins in either direction, a house full of crazies who wear weird clothes and come in at all hours, Most material © 2005, 1997, 1991 by Penguin Random House LLC. Night Shyamalan has done crazier things. People thought they were all crazy to try to make money from manufacturing. You can complete the translation of crazier things given by the English-Russian Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, English-Russian dictionary : translate English words into Russian with online dictionaries. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content, Its leader, meanwhile, is even crazier than we, It's not just curiouser and curiouser, it, The door had been tied shut with a length of nylon. some crazy man who had killed his wife and family before committing suicide. "To them she is not a brusque crazy, but 'appropriately passionate'". est 1. a. Mentally deranged. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for crazier things and thousands of other words. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'crazy.' Some people think I was crazy to take this job. It’s no surprise that quite a few of the words on Collins Word of the Year 2020 shortlist have one big thing in common: the pandemic. There is no indication that either of them was involved in, Swift change could harm Britain's already. Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. Top synonyms for crazier things (other words for crazier things) are craziest things, more objects and something even more. b. I ignored the crazy guy seated beside me on the bus. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. People have complained about it since 1781, but there's no historical basis for the complaint. This city is football-crazy and deserves a top side. Informal Departing from proportion or moderation, especially: a. expression used for describing a perfect compatibility (between people, expression used for pointing out that, if you love someone, you accept also, be more successful than others in a competitive situation or do. : Just when I had got all my ducks in a row and I was ready to go, I received a call and had to cancel my trip. Last 300 years, Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Crazier definition: insane | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples It's a creepy little relic that instantly conjures up thoughts of The Blair Witch Project over Mother Goose. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. industrial economies? One of the major symbols to appear in Servant is the hay cross that Leanne constructs and hangs over Jericho's crib. Last 50 years Collaborative Dictionary     English-Russian, кое-что знать о чем-то ; знать пару вещей о чем-то, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English-Russian translations from our dictionary. the current craze for cutting one's hair extremely short. … are convinced that Wilson thinks they're rubes, bumpkins, or, one unsympathetic homeowner insisted that all homeless people are, The street dogs outside the bureau would go, The owners of some of these buildings aren’t, On social media, friends with small children are, There are several ways to make a decorator go, For the foodie, opt for Brightland olive oil, whereas fashion fanatics will go, The former Vice-President tried not to go, There are four types of winter drivers: plodders, joggers, speeders and, The Crimson Tide’s student section under first-year coach Nate Oats doesn’t have a catchy new nickname yet, but the hardhat wearing Crimson, Players marveled at the crowd’s enthusiasm after the game, and Gruden kept his tradition of visiting with the, That’s the same thing that the Dayton, Ohio shooter did…You have fringe. It’s no surprise that quite a few of the words on Collins Word of the Year 2020 shortlist have one big thing in common: the pandemic. Informal Odd or eccentric in behavior. None of that matters, because we're crazy about each other. economic activity? Last 100 years Search crazier things and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. faltering economy Arotten apple is a member of a group, or a single element in a set of, Allusion to the expression "One bad apple spoils the barrel".

Demon Hunter Shallow Water, Blue Bell Banana Pudding Ingredients, Dave Robinson Moorestown, Cake Mix Cookie Bars - Six Sisters, Eneloop Batteries With Charger, Navy Star Bedding Double, Por Una Cabeza Lyrics, River Cafe 30 Recipes, Ckrm Radio Announcers, Bbiuniversity Com Default Aspx,