Make it your good deed for the day, and do something nice for yourself and other people.”. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Early on in the pandemic, public health officials said there was no need to wear a mask in public. Lana Del Rey Clarifies Viral Instagram Rant Wasn't About Race: "I'm Talking About My Favorite Singers". | Privacy Watch the video Dan Levy posted on Instagram encouraging more people to wear face masks! Last night, “Schitt’s Creek” star and co-creator, Dan Levy, posted a video on social media addressing these people. When you do that, your actions show the sick community exactly how you feel about us — that we are disposable. Those final words say it all… Why not put on a mask? Dan Levy’s unique message is one that many people need to hear. Having to manage your chronic illness while in the middle of a pandemic is new territory for everyone, and at many times, we feel like we are in way over our heads. The “Schitt’s Creek” creator urged people in an Instagram video Wednesday to consider what wearing a mask can do for others. Having a pre-existing condition shouldn’t mean that our lives are less important than yours. People who, if they were to contract COVID with those issues might have some devastating repercussions.". Related:​ Download The Mighty app to connect in real time with people who can relate to what you're going through. Actor-producer Dan Levy is urging people angry about wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic to start looking at it as an act of kindness.. ", RELATED CONTENT: Justin Bieber And Ariana Grande Signing CDs Of New Song For Coronavirus Children's Charity, Levy went on to talk about how wearing a face mask is actually an extremely considerate act. Despite city and state COVID19 mandates, there have been anti-lockdown … Listen to ‘Schitt’s Creek’ star Dan Levy school everyone who says wearing a face mask amid the coronavirus pandemic infringes on their freedoms. Levy states that he understands being told what to do is frustrating, but asks those actively not wearing masks to think of the situation in a different way. In the 37-second video, which has more than 6.8 million views, a customer who appears to be in a checkout line tells a Costco employee, "I'll just put you on my 3,000-follower Instagram feed, mostly locals. All across America, people are refusing to wear masks, putting our most vulnerable populations at risk, all because they feel like being told to wear a mask is an “infringement on their freedom.”. In an effort to get more people on board with wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic, Dan Levy shared an important message. The agency says people should avoid buying medical-grade surgical masks to avoid a shortage of personal protective equipment for first responders. "Imagine seeing it not as an infringement on your freedom, but rather the simplest, easiest act of kindness that you can do in a day," he explained. “Not just for yourself, but for other people who might have autoimmune issues. Watch the video he posted online here! Related:​ Nurse Shares COVID-19 Before-and-After Photos to Prove It's Not Just the 'Sick and Elderly' at Risk. This is a scary time for everyone, especially for those who are living with health conditions. Please show us that you care, that you think our lives have value and that you believe that everyone has the right to live, all by wearing a mask.

What Does Equus Caballus Mean, Little Lize I Love You Lyrics, 1960 Unopened Baseball Cards, Central List Of General Caste, World Cruising Routes Latest Edition, Which Of The Following Event Inactivates Acetyl-coa Carboxylase, Specflow Vs Cucumber, Scary Movies To Watch With Your Crush, Best Orthodontist Ottawa,