I am also Co-Head of the Asia-Pacific Executive Committee for the Fund Finance Association, and on the board of directors of Women in Fund Finance Asia. Cookies help us in providing our services. Cookbook author, model and entrepreneur Danielle Peita Graham shares why simplicity is key when it comes to making wholesome meals for the kids at home. danielle peita graham 'Danielle Roman is well regarded by clients, with one describing her as a "very switched-on, technically sound and business-minded" practitioner with a "very good work ethic." My best childhood memories are so often related to food. By providing your email address, you agree to our Privacy Policy. Advising Comsys (Tianjin) Leasing Co, Ltd. in respect of the acquisition of an Airbus A380 aircraft with a secured loan provided by a PRC policy bank and the lease back of the aircraft to a Mauritius-based operating lessor, Veling Group and then to Emirates. It’s great to sneak in as much goodness as you can in their meals. Preheat your grill on high. She is extremely responsive, commercial and great to work with." Food is really the way to my heart and a way to spoil people. I have been recognised for my work in fund finance through awards such as the Dee Dee Skylar Women in Fund Finance Award 2020. Now it’s like a staple in our home because she loves it. Simple Food Done Well: Danielle Graham On The Joys Of Home Cooking, 2 Authentic Kristang Recipes From The Majestic Malacca, 6 Easy Keto Recipes Perfect For Beginners, Elyn Pow's Pastel Chia Pudding Recipe Takes The Guilt Out Of Desserts, The Ulam School Shines The Spotlight On A Forgotten Malaysian Salad, 5 Instagram Artists Who Perfectly Justify Playing With Their Food, Watch: Why Fine Dining Chefs Are Ordering Their Produce From Weeds & More, Where To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya, Kyle E Yon & Jun Ong Of Pow Ideas Are Rising Stars In Interior Design, 8 Instagram-Friendly Tourist Attractions In Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, 7 Gorgeous Hiking Spots In The Klang Valley, 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 150 grams each), Approximately 300 grams of English spinach (1 bunch). It’s worth developing a friendship with your market vendors, and I even have a monthly account with my favourite mongers and farmers. “I love Japanese food, and my kids love it as well. Chambers Global, 2019. Well, in my house, what they like is what they get. "Danielle Roman continues to impress with her dexterity in the asset and acquisition finance space. Stand the spinach up in a small plate and drizzle the sauce over. I can still picture my grandmother in the kitchen preparing chicken rice for our whole family when I was a child. Combine the dashi broth, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl and set aside. It takes a bit of time to make but is well worth the effort. It’s addictive and gives a mind-blowing blast of spice. It was one of the great comforts of my childhood, and these days I really enjoy making it for my family and sitting down together round the table at home to share this meal together. I love that she has inherited our family’s love of food and cooking. I love the creative process and the joy it gives me feeding those I love. "Danielle Roman is rated highly by sources, who describe her as 'a good finance lawyer who is popular in the market'," Chambers Asia-Pacific, 2017. Clients appreciate her for being 'very user-friendly, helpful and prompt'," Chambers Asia-Pacific, 2016. the Dee Dee Skylar Women in Fund Finance Award 2020. The fragrant rice, meanwhile, is rich with life-giving, mood-lifting chicken broth, which I take the time to make from scratch, so important is it to this recipe. Advising Goldman Sachs in connection with financing Platinum Equity's take-private of Fisher Tech Ltd, a Singapore tech manufacturing company listed on the Singapore stock exchange, by way of a Singapore scheme of arrangement. Brush the salmon with a little of the marinade mixture. Her counsel is frequently sought on a diverse mix of financing transactions, ranging from acquisition finance and LBOs to asset and real estate finance.' Freshly sliced cucumber is served on the side to cool down the heat from the chilli. We use cookies to give you the best online experience.Please let us know if you agree to all these cookies. Heat the soy sauce, honey, ginger, mirin and sake in a saucepan on high heat and bring it to a boil before setting it aside to cool. Danielle Roman is acclaimed by market sources for being "incredibly dedicated to delivering top client service. No cooking challenge is daunting enough to faze foodie mum Danielle Graham. I am a Partner in Mourant's Banking and Finance team in Hong Kong, having practiced in Asia for over 15 years. Danielle Roman is described as "excellent" and having "broad-ranging finance expertise" by Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, 2019. Mourant Partner Danielle Roman appointed to AWAR board, Enforcing security over shares in a BVI company, Solicitor, England and Wales (currently non-practising), Solicitor, Hong Kong (currently non-practising). Acknowledged by Asia Business Law Journal's "Deals of the Year" 2017 for acting as counsel for Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (CACIB) on the US$65m commercial financing of 14 engines for Asia Aviation Capital Limited, the leasing arm of AirAsia. A great quality organic whole chicken works well for my chicken rice dish. It ensures wonderful, fresh flavour and texture. I get my fresh supplies from the morning market in Kuala Lumpur as I strive to support the local vendors, and nothing beats the freshest produce. So, at the start I was very anal about all their food. "Chicken rice is a legendary dish in my family. From an early age I helped my mother in the kitchen. To this day it still takes me back to my childhood." It takes a bit of time to make but is well worth the effort. Thankfully the recipe has been passed down to my mother and myself, with both of us adding and changing ingredients to make it our own. Just like my grandmother, I serve mine with a homemade chilli sauce which I make from scratch. Yes, you heard that right: spinach for kids. Danielle has been awarded the Dee Dee Skylar Women in Fund Finance Award 2020. This was how she showed her love for us, and to this day it still takes me back to my childhood. There is nothing like making something from scratch and turning it into a delicious meal that can be shared amongst loved ones. Wellness homecooking Growing up, our grandmother would always prepare our favourite meal when we visited. There is nothing like making something from scratch and turning it into a delicious meal that can be shared amongst loved ones. Yes, you heard that right: spinach for kids.. No cooking challenge is daunting enough to faze foodie mum Danielle Graham. In fund financing, I regularly represent investment and commercial banks on subscription credit facilities. – Danielle Peita Graham. cookbook I advise on a broad spectrum of cross-border transactions, including asset finance (with particular expertise in aviation and shipping finance), fund financing, acquisition and leveraged finance, debt restructurings, project finance, FinTech and general corporate lending.

In Defense Of Food Rhetorical Analysis, Concept Of Land, Interactive Brokers Wiki, Maharashtra Congress Mla List 2020, Rosie Caillou Height,