Stream Tracks and Playlists from Dennis Prager podcasts on your desktop or mobile device. Or should we just shut up and do what the media tells us to do? California - Do not sell my personal information | The calm before the storm. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. The Left and Right have almost no values in common⦠There are now numerous sworn statements by whistleblowers who have witnessed voter fraud⦠Can you imagine if this was all reversed: if Trump had won and there were dozens of whistleblowers who were ready to testify to fraud?See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. Come again, Jimmy? The clarity of his thinking is, to use one of his favorite terms, breathtaking. Dennis is the eye of a hurricane. Leftist values? Privacy Policy | Any claims the President makes re: the election are “baseless,” according the mainstream media. His new book is Defender in Chief: Donald Trump’s Fight for Presidential Power. It didn’t happen. They don’t. The 1 minute after a blizzard ends. Please download one of our supported browsers. No, he saved it…, Copyright © 2020 Pragertopia & Salem Media Group. 3242 Followers. Will The Democrats Get Away With Weaponizing The FISA Court & The FBI? Any claims the President makes re: the election are “baseless,” according the mainstream media. The issue raised: the President’s legal options. Stores around major cities (all run by Democrats) are boarding up. Dennis talks to John Yoo, Prof of Law at UC Berkeley. 23 Tracks. An outstanding conversation with Douglas Murray: How the left became so radical—the lack of debate, "anti-racism" training, corporate wokeness, critical race theory, and infantile thinking. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps. There are many disappointed Prager listeners out there today because of election results. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Need help? See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. There is no doubt that he has impacted America to a degree that he might reasonably be considered the equivalent of a founder two hundred years from now. Can the President still win Arizona? Can the President still win Arizona? How do they know the President’s claims are baseless? Right now, it’s too close to call… Most liberals don’t know the damage they do when they vote Democrat…See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Dennis provides some suggestions for dealing with bad news. Dennis Prager 20201105 – 3 Election Law. You got a problem with that?Too bad. Who were the rioters this summer or in Philadelphia last week?… Dennis surveys callers on their mood…See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. Everything Pragertopia: Commercial free – On-Demand podcast, Prager Insider, Prager Mail, Prager Store Discounts plus Stream every single audio program that is available in The Dennis Prager Store. The issue is voter fraud. How do they know the President’s claims are baseless? Jimmy Kimmel blames Donald Trump for fear of riots. Joe Biden calls for unity. Listen to Dennis Prager podcasts | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. New York. Google Has An Agenda -- First They Smear You, Then Suppress You, Ignoring Immigration Laws Isn't The Only Problem In California. The Left and Right have almost no values in common… There are now numerous sworn statements by whistleblowers who have witnessed voter fraud… Can you imagine if this was all reversed: if Trump had won and there were dozens of whistleblowers who were ready to testify to fraud? Issues raised include: What do I say when Democrat friends ask me about the election; Advice for couples with different political views; What about those speaker wires are you excited about? As each day passes, more examples of fraud and corruption emerge… How is that Republicans have done much better than expected in both House and Senate and the President has done worse?… How is that Milwaukee has an unbelievable voting participation rate?See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. Per usual, callers set the agenda. Do Americans have the right to fair elections? They had predicted a Biden rout for weeks. Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour. I am positive; Post-mortem for Arizona… I think it’s the women; Mother passed away in 2019, received a ballot this election; I disagree with you, we should vote the candidate not the party; If you think freedom of speech is infringed, do you think freedom of press is next? They don’t. ‎Dennis’s musings, meditations and conversations by a roaring fire. All Rights Reserved. By John Butler and Dennis Prager podcasts. Do Americans have the right to fair elections? Excellent Please continue to be outspoken on the harmful effects of lockdownsCitations of corroborating studies would enhance your argument. Thousands of hours of Dennis Prager lectures, talks, and show segments. Dennis is treasure. When I hear his voice I’m comforted. What does Joe Biden believe? No, he saved it…See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. California- CCPA Notice | Terms of Use, Dennis Prager 20201109 – 2 Cheating for a Cause, Dennis Prager 20201106 – 2 Happiness Hour: Dealing with Bad News, California - Do not sell my personal information. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Easy to say, but unity around what? ‎Podcast by Dennis Prager podcasts. Any claims the President makes re: the election are “baseless,” according the mainstream media. Dennis talks to Michael Anton, senior fellow at … Leftist values? Joe Biden calls for unity. An "Assault Weapons" Ban Is Nonsense -- Here's Why. Are The Democrats Overplaying The Russian Threat? Make a difference; Many of my Dem friends are shocked 70M people voted for Trump. Or should we just shut up and do what the media tells us to do? Do they fear right-wing rioters? We may find out… What can we do to help the President?… Dennis talks to Steve Cortes, senior campaign strategist for the Trump Campaign. Do we know? Easy to say, but unity around what? I discovered Mr. Prager in high school around the turn of the century. They only know that they despise him… Abraham argued with God, but Leftists never argue with experts… Never Trumpers say the President killed the Republican Party. They only know that they despise him… Abraham argued with God, but Leftists never argue with experts… Never Trumpers say the President killed the Republican Party. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Free Speech Is Dead At Lewis & Clark Law School. If you believe that Trump is a fascist dictator, would you cheat to stop him from keeping power?… Dennis talks to John Fund, National Affairs columnist for National Review. How ever the election turns out, the pollsters have lost big time. Why Won't The FBI Turn Over One Particular Document. We are now at Election Day Minus Two. See Something, Say Something.. Then What?

Anthony Bourdain House, Vancouver Snow Cm, Road Trip Movie, Executive Producer Salary Uk, Barclays Bank Tanzania Website,