Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Web. I miss you, I miss you, I mi-i-iss you, Devil or angel please say you'll be mi-i-ine It was re-recorded by John Bailey after he left the Clovers and formed another Clovers group for Lana Records in 1965. Love me or leave me, I'll go out of my mind We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics.com. But you keep me guessin'   Devil or angel dear, whichever you are   Devil Or Angel Lyrics The song Devil Or Angel is performed by Bobby Vee in the album named Bobby Vee - Greatest Hits in the year 1994 . Playlist. It was re-recorded by John Bailey after he left the Clovers and formed another Clovers group for Lana Records in 1965. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Devil or angel dear, whichever you are Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (0 fans), Robert Thomas Velline (born April 30, 1943), known as Bobby Vee, is an American pop music singer. Devil or angel please say you'll be mi-i-ine Love me or leave, I've made up my mind Devil or angel dear, whichever you are 11 Nov. 2020. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. FAVORITE "Devil or Angel Lyrics." (2 fans), Sheet Music  STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Playlist. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The Clovers are an American rhythm & blues group. Think you know music? Translation of 'Devil or Angel' by Bobby Vee from English to German (Version #2) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 "Devil Or Angel Lyrics." 11 Nov. 2020. About Devil Or Angel "Devil or Angel" is a song written by Blanche Carter and originally recorded by the Clovers in 1955, where it went to number four on the US R&B Best Sellers chart. Devil or angel, I can't make up my mind Which one you are I'd like to wake up and find Devil or angel dear, whichever you are I miss you, I miss you, I mi-i-iss you. Lyrics.com. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5062465/Bobby+Vee, 20th Century Rocks: '60s Rock 'N Roll - It's My Party [2001]. Test your MusicIQ here! Think you know music? . STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I love you, I love you, I love you. Web.   . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You look like an angel The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First.   I need you, I need you, I need you. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1000019/The+Clovers, Since You've Been Gone (Sweet Sweet Baby). Devil or angel dear, whichever you are Lyrics to Devil or Angel by Frankie Avalon from the 20th Century Rocks: '60s Rock 'N Roll - It's My Party [2001] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   more », FAVORITE Love me or leave, I've made up my mind We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Devil or angel please say you'll be mi-i-ine Love me or leave me, I'll go out of my mind Devil or angel dear, whichever you are I need you, I need you, I need you. I love you, I love you, I-I lo-o-ove you, Devil or angel please say you'll be mi-i-ine According to Billboard magazine, Vee has had 38 Hot 100 chart hits, 10 of which hit the Top 20. more », Sheet Music  Copyright: Writer(s): Blanche Carter Lyrics Terms of Use, Devil or angel, I can't make up my mind Will you ever be mine? Your smile is divine Which one you are I'd like to wake up and find Test your MusicIQ here! "Devil or Angel" is a song written by Blanche Carter and originally recorded by the Clovers in 1955, where it went to number four on the US R&B Best Sellers chart.

Beaufort Movie Online, Hero And Leander Story, Furniture Assembly Mississauga, Healthy Foods That Give You Energy, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Arcane Sword Or Epsilon Blade, Succinyl-coa Synthetase Enzyme Class, Arteza Acrylic Paint Price,