The secondflight was delayed due to “bad weather” and it was perfectly nice outside. Where on most continental flights the weight limit is usually set at 31 kilograms for checked-in baggages TAP Portugal has a limit of 23kg. We paid extra for seats together but did not get to pick them. Cons: "Economy seat, no earphones, terrible food. The guy who was managing the check in staff was one of the most rude aggressive people I've ever met. Headrest to hold my head didn't stay put to give proper support while trying to sleep. The crew was clearly understaffed but they were pleasant enough. Within this two hours there were many elderly people asking for help and one specific gentleman whom was in his late 70s, informed the people around him that he had a pacemaker was pleading to get some air conditioning to the point where 6 people on the airplane were fanning him off. ", Pros: "Everything was perfect! Was on the ground before take off for 2 hours with no phone service no internet service . ", Pros: "Plenty of room. Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines and British Airways have all waived their change and cancellation fees on flights from New York to London. My controller for the tv didn't fit back into the holder easily at all and my husband got a blood blister trying to force it back in. Cons: "No offer of coffee in businesss when woke up. Almost all the headphone jacks didn't work or were shorting out. Gone are the days of needing to go to a U.S. bank to get a bunch of European currency or traveler's checks before your trip. Cons: "Flight arrival delay was not announced. Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. Morning departure is around 48% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*. Once I landed in Lisbon after the second flight that o wasn’t supposed to take. What a rip off. Your trip begins in London, United Kingdom. Then when it’s your turn, you get rejected because you have to have a “stamp”. No one is answering the phone for days to reschedule cancelled flight which is a theft and a crime and I had to buy a new ticket on another airline. ", Pros: "The wine" They really need to have a reserve. The total straight line flight distance from London, United Kingdom to New York, NY is 3,471 miles. :)", Pros: "Plane was in good condition and my seat assignment was good - nobody was sitting between myself and the person seated at the window." Waited over 2 hours to get to the gate (luckily got there early), very rude staff at checkin. Mind you, this was t just our group. If you want to go by car, the driving distance between New York City and London is 860.57 km. This plane had the two prong headphone connectors so you are forced to use their terrible plastic ones. Food was ok.", Pros: "If your traveling with a child they are the best! So he holds up each bag and says, “this one?” Farking nuts. Cons: "Both outbound and inbound flights late, no real explanation for inbound. The distance is calculated in kilometers, miles and nautical miles, and the initial compass bearing/heading from the origin to the destination. Instead TAP gave us a replacement flight to Madrid and then from Madrid to Venice A FLIGHT WITH TWO STOPS IS NOT WHAT WE WANTED OR PAID FOR. While checking in, I did ask the officer about the food & was told YES. Cons: "NO FOOD. Could not check in online prior to flight. 25% of our users found flights on this route for $334 or less. Worst flying experience I've had for years. Still 35-40 before landing", Pros: "Some staff were helpful" Very inconvenient. Cons: "Had to wait forever to find out Gate Number. ", Cons: "One of the worst experiences I have ever had at checkin and boarding. I had to wait in a very long line even though I printed out my boarding pass, and on top of that, they made me check my carry on bag for $65 because the total all of my carry on items were slightly over weight, not just my suitcase. We realized this when the food cart and drink cart each passed us by. Cons: "My video screen did not have English available", Pros: "On time, no mishaps." Confirm policies on booking site. Cons: "The crew seemed unhappy to be there. Throughout the night, the lights were switched on and off, announcements were made and the crew to sell us stuff. Most deplorable of all is the fact that they have one person on staff at a special desk where one can go to pay for the newly discovered overages. ", Cons: "THEY LOST/MISPLACED MY LUGGAGE Still haven't received my luggage for my trip. They weren’t able to get me on the evening flight either. The inflight entertainment was limited, but I was served two meals (and didn't have to pay a $45 fee like on Norwegian Air), with wine, a real bonus." ", Cons: "In spite of request for Vegetarian food, there was no food available. ", Cons: "Entertainment system wasn't working and will restart itself during 10 minutes EVERY 10 minutes. I was visibly very upset and the supervisor was standing right in front of me joking around with a coworker, ignoring me. ", Pros: "The flight was fine, no issues. Legroom was good, seats were confortable, and entertainment system was great." What stamp? Lack of manners! When the person in front of me reclined I was literally trapped and had to climb onto my seat and over the armrest. Located about 25 miles south of London, London Gatwick is well known for having shorter wait times for security and immigration than London Heathrow. MISERABLE. Stress. Norwegian sold premium seats and then puts the customer in Economy in the back of the plane. The legroom for an international flight was terrible, almost the same as Spirit Airlines in their economy class. From to. ", Cons: "They overbooked and denied me from boarding even though I was on time. Good info on delay" The travel experience was a literal nightmare and not what we paid for. Delta does not allow booking a middle seat on flights from New York to London. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow. The airline sold out of everything. London, GB: 51.5085-0.1257: New York, US: 40.7143-74.0060: Miles: 3458.76 ... NEW YORK, NEW YORK Ratings: 7.376 I Say (0.0 to 10.0): Walk New York New York Island Closest City New York Distance, New York Attractions Staff advice did not align and they were unapologetic for the experience we received." You wait on line and watch countless people being turned away from the security person. ", Pros: "Nice crew" Flight was also delayed. I scanned my passport at the kiosk and I have a “known passenger” number. This is a joy - everyone is pissed. Once we were finally in the air for the 6 hour flight our entertainment system was not working so we were left to twiddle our thumbs for the remainder of the trip. They have very little care or concern for any travel issues that may occur. It was 90 degrees in the airplane and we had been sitting in the plane without any help even pleading with the attendents to let the elderly off so they did not pass out. ", Pros: "Bathrooms accessible and not overcrowded. Before wed even taken off you could smell sewage from the bathroom. Cons: "9 hour delay", Cons: "My round trip ticket was purchased and in the confirmation it stated that it included one free checked bag. Charged for bags even though we prepaid for them. ", Pros: "Crew is really cheesy and too basic and non stop acting like doing me a big favor! No one was helpful, instead it was like some game t weigh the bag and tell someone it was a kilo over. ▼ Hide suggested route details. The seat were cramped and they did not pass out blankets. While there is no guaranteed way to speed up this process, one way to expedite the procedure is by signing up for the U.K. registered traveler service. I had a window seat but it was impossible for me to get by the other seats because there was no space for egress. KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight to London from New York is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. 10 kilograms! LOOK AT THE OTHER AIRLINES AROUND YOU. You will need to pass through border control and, if you are going to a different terminal, you may have to pass through security again. So, you arrive without a seat assignment or boarding pass. If you have any questions or need help you are passed to a very uninterested person that only can tell you to go on the Norwegian website for anything you need to do with your booking. Really could not understand the woman announcing", Cons: "I expected a meal - and even more at least some water!!!

Eucalyptus Color Dress, In God We Trust Bull, Demon Hunter Shallow Water, How To Make Pineapple Extract For Skin, Today Is A Good Day To Die Poem, School Events Calendar,