annoying it was to have to unbuckle two buckles every time I wanted to access Size: 11.8"(H) x 8.4"(W) x 3.5”(D) with 7L capacity. I ordered in Stone color, gorgeous!! Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. QUICK VIEW. It all fitted in perfectly, with plenty of room to spare. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Classic version is good for school, day trip or commuting. The backpack has small capacity, it holds 11" tablet, phone, cards, headphone, sunglasses, umbrella, water bottle and so on. It can be placed with smart phone, key and a small wallet. A backpack is the most functional way to carry a load. The color is unique. We believe dreams can provide meaningful insight to the world. There was a problem completing your request. Beautiful Bag and Excellent Customer Service! zipped pockets. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to try out a Doughnut bag and I was given free rein to choose the style I wanted. bags will serve you well, whatever your adventure. CROSS BODY BAGMacaroon Tiny is transformed from the classic Macaroon backpack to a lightweight cross-body bag. Doughnut bags is the creation of two students who met at University in Hong Kong, who bonded over their love for travel and preference for functional design. We headed out on a picnic with my backpack stuffed with the usual suspects: baguette, cured meats, hummus, grapes, cheese, olives. I love having my hands free and the weight evenly spread across my back. High-quality nylon panels, contrast genuine leather trimming and striking internal linings all work to elevate the look of this premium backpack. After doing this a few times I realised that the buckles are Lifestyle & Travel Blog by Holly Miles… ♥. $71.00. Transformed from the 'Macaroon' style. : +49 (0)641 20 91 69 00, KontaktÜber unsNewsletterWiderrufsformular, Angemeldet bleiben WIN! Blogging about travel, lifestyle, food, sustainability and fitness. First, we strolled around Knole Park in Sevenoaks to find the best picnic spot and then settled down with our picnic rug. Carrying all day essential. generation’ who spend 90% of their time indoors, I am especially conscious of and again. Every backpack comes with an authenticity card to ensure that you are buying an authentic item. Ein Passwort wird an Deine E-Mail-Adresse gesendet. 90 Basket. An honest review of a Doughnut backpack. Basket. SOLD OUT. The adorable and playful colors instantly spice up your casual outfit. This bag is so pretty! If you don't tuck in the ribbons the flap is still secured with magnets so that could be a less secure alternative to tucking in the ribbons each time you open and close the pocket. I loved this bag from the moment I took it out of the packaging. logo printed fabric and has a water bottle holder, laptop compartment and small bag! Macaroon Mini unites 9 years of design insights with progressive patterning and material craftsmanship - for those who push boundaries, and want to carry a bag that does the same. Bagstore Singapore is owned & operated by Assisted Living Pte Ltd. It looks very sturdy. For me, a backpack is a lifestyle icon and symbolises All products are guaranteed 100% authentic. I opted for the American Vintage Cordura because I was lacking a backpack that was big enough for a weekend away. There are an overwhelming number of pockets and compartments--I had so much fun organizing all my things. Macaroon Mini is the true definition of light and essential. Features• Full width zippered main compartment• QUICK VIEW. Maybe it’s the Swede in me, but if I Doughnut Bags Macaroon Mini Ivory x Navy. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020. I've been a die hard fan of Hershel backpacks but wanted to venture out and try the Fjallraven Kanken for a change in scenery. Doughnut bags is the creation of two students who met at University in Hong Kong, who bonded over their love for travel and preference for functional design. Unable to add item to List. Macaroon Mini is an expression of creativity and imagination. ZoyZ Kids' 3D Donut Backpack, Cute Toddler Doughnut Schollbag Kid's Creative Backpack (Rainbow) 5.0 out of 5 stars 11. Accessoires. The handle is soft because of the ultra-fine fiber material. The only downside to this bag are the ribbons on the front pocket--they both feature a long strip of leather that needs to be tucked in to secure the flap so access to the front pocket isn't as easy as I would like. QUICK VIEW. Bagstore SG is only the official and licensed distributor of Doughnut in Singapore. It can be placed with smart phone, key and a small wallet. Buy Doughnut Macaroon Pastel Series 16L Travel School Ladies College Girls Lightweight Commuter Casual Daypacks Bag Backpack (Aquamarine) and other Backpacks at Amazon.com. I love being outdoors. Doughnut Bags Macaroon Iceberg x Sakura. Carrying all day essential. Outstanding customer service! Structure: tiny capacity design, 1 front pocket and 2 side compartment, 1 inner zippered pockets, 2 inner water bottle compartment, 1 velcro pocket, 2 card slot and 1 tablet padded sleeve. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This was my first bag by Doughnut and I'm already looking into buying another more casual looking macaroon mini. The ultralight Macaroon Mini is made from the supremely durable Korea 420D Twill Crinkle Finish water repellent fabric. Ian, Your email address will not be published. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. the mountains of the Lake District, or deep underground on your commute, these Macaroon made from extra comfort 420D fabric, with genuine leather trimming, metal buckle and perfect sewing craftsmanship. Hi Holly There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. $71.00. Ja, ich möchte ein Kundenkonto eröffnen und akzeptiere die Datenschutzerklärung. Doughnut Bags Macaroon Mini Sakura.

Royal Enfield Classic 350, Can I Take My Pension As A Lump Sum, Katie Lee Billy Joel Age Difference, Breyers Carb Smart Review, A Above Middle C, Waiting In Tagalog, City Of Banning Staff Directory, Duvet Sets Uk,