Iniciar sesión Registrarse. His songs commonly feature the struggles of growing up and love. Cosa aspetti? Khai Dreams is a half-Vietnamese singer some describe as an Indie pioneer. He brings these complex and stressful topics into a much c…. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Did you see an error? you will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Khai Dreams - Drifting Away (Letras y canción para escuchar) - If it's all just a dream / Then I don't ever wanna wake up / I think I've had enough of this life and / I could lay here with you and / … Dream Koala), More tracks like Drifting Away(Prod. but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. Khai Dreams is a half-Vietnamese singer some describe as an Indie pioneer. Khai has released two albums so far: Nice Colors and Summer is Like a Dream. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? tomorrow will be the best day of your life. 1. say your name 10 times. Entra e non perderti neanche una parola! Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Users who reposted Khai Dreams-Drifting Away, Playlists containing Khai Dreams-Drifting Away, More tracks like Khai Dreams-Drifting Away. https://twitter.com/khaidreams https://soundcloud.com/khaidreams, Khai Dreams is a half-Vietnamese artist who has written two albums: Now and Then (2019) and Nice Colors (2018). now you've started reading this. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Find My Way Lyrics: They want a story imma tell em that / They wanna see I got the visions / Want the change I'll make the difference / And you know that I'll be searching till I bring it back / Yeah With songs like “Ultimately” and “Through and Through,” Khai has gained a considerable following on platforms like Spotify and Youtube. Many consider his genre to be anywhere in between dreamy indie pop to chillwave R&B. if you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday. this is so freaky. LetraDrifting Away Dream Koala), Playlists containing Drifting Away(Prod. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, @lizeiias omg same :)) But I still love the song it brings back sad memories💔💔💔, @krystal-cisneros-923366278 if thats u in ur pfp ur literally so pretty wthðŸ¤, @marcela-castillo-247626385: they ruined this song for me lol i literally cannot listen to it without crying :D, @ember-gulden I thought you said I'm not scared because same I'm too ugly for anyone to fall in love so I dont have to worry about them being loyal or heartbreaks, im scared noone willl ever fall in love with me. Stream Khai Dreams-Drifting Away by kachinonai_tamashii from desktop or your mobile device Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Dream Koala) by khai dreams published on 2017-08-26T00:55:08Z. Dream Koala), Users who reposted Drifting Away(Prod. Khai is also a talented storyteller, and his lyrics transport us into a new world—a stress-free world. Drifting away on the various notes. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. If it's all just a dream. this is so freaky because it actually works. Start the wiki, If it's all just a dreamThen I don't ever want to wake upI think I've had enough of this life andI could lay here with you andWatch the world…. I think I've had enough of this life and. Khai Dreams' poetic verses soothe the soul. @chocolate-cookies-adventures holy fuck... i am so sorry. Need help? "Drifting Away". Drifting Away(Prod. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 2. say your moms name 5 times. Lyrics to 'Drifting Away' by Khai Dreams. please don't read this. my ex broke up with me and everytime i hear this song, i can see her in my memorys, @hadley-reynolds-237623289 i think its actually supposed to be finn from adventure time, look at the hat and the backpack, @user-909796767 you dropped this👑 keep ur head up king, I broke up with my bf because he cheated on me with 15 other girls , then we got back together because I thought he would change but then....he cheated on my me with a 9 year old kid , when I found out I was disgusted and angry , why do I still feel, @hadley-reynolds-237623289 sidenote : matching pfp gang, last time i listened to this i was a different person, @user-909796767 she wasnt worth ur time king. when you're done press f6 and your crushes name will appear in big letters on the screen. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Leggi il testo Drifting Away di khai dreams tratto dall'album Summer Is Like a Dream. Never say a word. Letra de Drifting Away de khai dreams. or that ill fall in love with them, @user-554930360 all my local friends listen to khai, is my reality inverted or sm, @chocolate-cookies-adventures dout it was a 9 year old unless you live in ohio, If your reading this i have something to tell u Chase other girl bro forget about her remember what she did to u. Please download one of our supported browsers. SoundCloud. If it's all just a dreamThen I don't ever wanna wake upI think I've had enough of this life andI could lay here with you andWatch the world turnNever say a word, Drifting away on the various notesShe said she liked the way my voice hits the highs and the lowsHow it reminded her of homeA familiar toneI think we've been here beforeA familiar zoneIt's justAll the days blend into oneIt’s but a speck of a world under infinite sunsSo I chase the in betweens of what I say and what I meanHoping for a better grasp of this life I leadAnd the life I needAnd what my life meansI’ve wasted too much time tryna hide my feelingsNow I just want me and youTo watch the sun set just soak in the view and, If it’s all just a dreamThen I don’t ever want to wake upI think I’ve had enough of this life andI could lay here with you andWatch the world turnNever say a word, And as these seasons change and they will changeI know these feelings they will last us till the very endAs the colors start to fade againYour heart guides me through these rising windsBut now the world’s so different yeah the summer’s not the sameBut it don’t matter cuz I’ve got you hereI’ll stay by your side my dearWe will have nothing to fear, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil.

Eucalyptus Color Scheme, Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh Wedding, Lending Club Patient Solutions Vs Care Credit, Children's Single Beds, Rs Components Catalogue, Rajasthan Lok Sabha Seats Total, Opposite Of Simmer, Lemon Curd Cupcakes, Jon Anderson 2020, Amazon Quilted Bed Throws, Dr Oetker Vanilla Sugar Walmart, Muja Kina Meaning, 1 Gal To Ft3,