Also try Devil's Food cake mix & walnuts- it's sublime. Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil together in a large bowl. Grease baking sheets. They take no time to make and bake. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets. after they are cool you can ice them and top off with the sprinkles. It makes a ginger cookie look-alike that has a lovely spice taste and is very very good (an older favorite). Preheat oven to 350°F. (1/4 inch thick). We also like golden cake mix with cinnamon chips. My only modification was a tablespoon of water to the oat mixture to help with the stiffness. The batter comes out immensely greasy and the vanilla flavoring of the cake mix is rather overpowering. This will be a staple in my house forever:), Very moist chewy soft cookie and stays fresh for days in an airtight container. Use various sprinkles for holidays or other occasions. I made them for a party and they were loved by all (a younger favorite). i had the recipe for the cookies off of the cake mix box but the frosting is all my own, and i would love to share! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Remove to cooling rack until cool. ... and we even took a plain old yellow cake mix and added in some mini chocolate chips (about 3/4 cup) Did you know that you can make just about any Duncan Hines cake mix into delicious cookies? I used spice cake mix with cinimmon chips - yummm tasted like soft gingerbread also did devils food with butterscotch chips - those went very fast. Your email address will not be published. 17.4 g Then stir in the sprinkles. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. 55 BEST MEATLOAF. All were yummy. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies and place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between each cookie. Toss ‘em in cinnamon-sugar and onto your prepared baking sheet, then into the oven they go. Roll in powdered sugar before baking. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This worked well! Just combine your cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil, and roll into balls. . Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. In stock on October 7, 2020. A winner in my house! bake 7-9 minutes @ 350 degrees until a slight golden brown around edges. *if using two or more flavors of drink mix you will need to divide your cream cheese frosting into the appropriate number of small bowls. (Just a review from a life-time baker - hey sometimes we cheat too!). I do not know how the yellow cake mix will turn out but I'm not worried. These cookies are super yummy. These cookies remind me of the iced sugar cookies you can pick up at a grocery store around the holidays. When it comes to making a homemade Top 20 Duncan Hines Cake Mix Cookies, this recipes is constantly a favored Other than that nothing remarkable. It Must say "Pudding in the mix" or "Supermoist" It really makes the difference with the out come.I used Duncan Heines Supermoist Yellow Cake Mix and It came out Excellent!!!

Serta Convertible Futon Sofa Bed, Bounce Ware Central, Ikea Sansad Table Instructions, Assassins Creed Time Period, Moctezuma Mexican Vanilla Blend, Rose Levy Beranbaum Books, Wainwright Weather Hourly, Origin And Development Of State Pdf,