Tried to phone them with no luck so now have to drive down there again to get it sorted. Would definitely recommend Dunelm! Excellent service as always. " Always delivered on time with social distancing observed by polite delivery staff. Approachable staff. The latest review from June B, left on 24/06/2017 - 5.0 stars - Emily was very helpful today and also on various other days. There was no suggestion of extending this so had to rush to store at 5pm to beat deadline. ThurstanW (1 review written). Poor vehicles. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: “Delivery and customer service is terrible ”, Deane Wardrobes - www.deanewardrobes.co.uk, OakFurnitureLand.co.uk - www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk, Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - www.raymourflanigan.com, Aesthetix Furniture - www.aesthetixfurniture.co.uk, Crockerton Furniture Centre Ltd - www.crockertonfurniturecentre.co.uk, Tim Byrd, Doc Wilde and the Frogs of Doom. Dunelm's 150+ retail locations in Britain carry a range of mattress brands from budget friendly to mid-priced. They have never contacted me when they promised to and show little interest in whether or not the issue had even been resolved. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: Deane Wardrobes - www.deanewardrobes.co.uk, OakFurnitureLand.co.uk - www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk, Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - www.raymourflanigan.com, Aesthetix Furniture - www.aesthetixfurniture.co.uk, Crockerton Furniture Centre Ltd - www.crockertonfurniturecentre.co.uk. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Dunelm is right for you. I always thought Dunelm would be out of my price range but I have become a recent and now regular customer. However, the staff person we consulted was very helpful and gave us good advice on how to proceed.We were able to buy just 1 pair of the curtains we wanted but needed 2: your accountants might like minimal stock levels, but your customers would prefer adequacy.We were able to buy the second pair at the Derby store (again there was just one of the size) and were lucky that it was a good match (the Ilkeston staff member had warned us to examine carefully for this). I love your store in kilmarnock..always plenty to choose from and friendly helpful staff..when I was last in I was disappointed to find a member of staff rude to me which took me by surprise as so unexpected. When dealing with the Dunelm customer service the responses I received were both dismissive and condescending. When visiting dunelm it is always good retail therapy When visiting dunelm it is always an enjoyable shop.good quality and varied products on display and good retail therapy with very helpful staff. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Recently we popped into out local store to look at blinds ... we had a house measurement the same day and then 3 weeks later (today) they were installed very professionally (Thanks Kevin !) The experience of the shop was fantastic got everything we needed and more beside when we got to the till there was a mishap on our side the girl was very patient while it was sorted overall a wonderful experience. The girls at the checkout were equally as friendly and helpful as the gentleman and made you feel that our visit was welcome. Poor vehicles. I visited the Yeovil store last week with my daughter who had to change a mirror which was too big for her room and also to purchase a duvet and a few small items for myself. I've been shopping over the past few week to kit out our new static caravan. They were out of stock. " Went out of our way to a store to buy an item. Made to Measure Curtains, Blinds and Shutters - Sunday 22nd November 2020 for orders with fittings or Sunday 6th December for orders without fittings. I have ordered bedding, cushions, shower curtain, toilet seat and other items all of which have been better quality than what is described on their website. There appears to be a severe lack of empathy or respect for the customer at Dunelm and I wouldn't recommend them for any product you aren't collecting yourself in future. Excellent service as always. Conclusion: good staff, but regarding curtains, not so good supply. I popped in for extra fabric. Bullying occurred ignored constantly by management. Utterly unacceptable. " Despite placing the order over a … Read More, by Bullying occurred ignored constantly by management. Read More, " Was great to see good Covid precautions taken before entering store. Always find everything I’m looking for. The judges were quoted to say "... the financial well-being solutions offered by Dunelm had clearly been pitched perfectly for the home furnishing retailer’s workforce...". " Xzavierd1953 (1 review written). With their large retail footprint, they have developed a larger mattress selection than many local retailers with 7 brands to choose from. Rang Dunelm 20 mins waiting to get through they said ring delivery company I said I did. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. I managed to contact the courier the same day after a bit of effort on the phone. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. I now hate this company I have ordered bedding, cushions, shower curtain, toilet seat and other items all of which have been better quality than what is described on their website. Be aware of them Everyone get on well and you can just get on with your work with out anyone being on your back I fully commend the staff at the Yeovil store they are a credit to Dunelm. The staff were really helpful when I was exchanging, returning and searching for a particular item. … I ordered a mattress and a bed from Dunelm, the bed arrived on the predetermined day but the mattress did not. Then promised to deliver it Monday but that never happened and finally arrived on Wednesday without warning. A short wait as only one person serving at the time I arrived at the cutting table (Haberdashery) but served by a friendly very helpful lady. I was offered a £20 gift certificate but I had to get in touch with them AFTER this was mentioned on a conversation with their staff BY THEM. When the packaged finally arrived (no prior warning) the outer packaging was visibly damaged. I had bought items in store which I needed to return & realised the deadline would fall within lockdown. Thank you Dunelm! The experience of the shop was fantastic …. Dunelm Newtownabbey Reviews - reviews about Dunelm Newtownabbey. Dunelm has collected 656 reviews with an average score of 2.46. Fantastic salary advance. At the Ilkeston store we were unable to procure a suitable rail system because of the long length we needed. My daughter had recently had an operation (the main reason why I was with her) but they weren't to know that and the service and help she received was exemplary. Do you agree with Dunelm’s 4-star rating? We work hard but are well recognised for a job well done. However, the staff person we consulted was very helpful and gave us good advice on how to proceed.We were able to buy just 1 pair of the curtains we wanted but needed 2: your accountants might like minimal stock levels, but your customers would prefer adequacy.We were able to buy the second pair at the Derby store (again there was just one of the size) and were lucky that it was a good match (the Ilkeston staff member had warned us to examine carefully for this). I took a day off work to receive this product, I then had to chase both dunelm and the courier to figure out what was going on, the courier falsely claimed I had signed for it. Great fit Once you hand notice in the management will ignore you. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. An outstanding and effeciant service from a wonderful company, Fantastic service in the Warrington shop. As ever, helpful staff who know their products and give dood guidance. Would recommend & visit again. The products fantastic but when I got to till the woman serving me seemed to talk down to me and when I tried using blue light card to get my discount she was rude and made me feel anxious to the point I wanted to get out as fast as possible. Poor service. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Staff are friendly and passionate, I have been working at Dunelm full-time for less than a year, I worked at Dunelm part-time for less than a year, I got paid once a month However, with this selection can come more headaches about finding the right match for you and your family. They email the receipt so only caught it the next day. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, "Promises not kept and bullies allowed to get away constantly". Benefits include staff sales, purchase of extra holidays, staff discount and birthday day off, plus lots of training and career support. There was no suggestion of extending this so had to rush to store at 5pm to beat deadline. Of course then your stores will go out of business for lack of customers but if you can’t stock them that is what will happen. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Always find everything I’m looking for. I love your store in kilmarnock..always plenty to choose from and friendly helpful staff..when I was last in I was disappointed to find a member of staff rude to me which took me by surprise as so unexpected. " Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Was great to see good Covid precautions taken before entering store. Cold breeze in warehouse when receiving delivery, Good salary. This gentleman met us at the door and directed us to the sanitizer, took the mirror from her and showed her to a checkout while he went and collected the new mirror for her. Dunelm has been great for sourcing useful, and nice to look at things, at very reasonable prices. The experience of the shop was fantastic got everything we needed and more beside when we got to the till there was a mishap on our side the girl was very patient while it was sorted overall a wonderful experience. Thankfully the product inside seems unharmed. Very good management who help and surrport us, and the rest of the team are great to work with.

Pension Transfer Form, Carson Mccullers Quotes, Blue Bell On Sale This Week 2020, Describe A Measure That Could Be Used In Evaluating Robustness In A System, Braising Temperature Celsius, Is An Mbchb A Doctor?, La Croix Cran-raspberry Vs Razz-cranberry,