I have never seen the TV show, but I can remember eating the cake as a kid. I haven’t eaten it in FOREVER, so I decided to make it with a twist – fresh blueberries. Take a little cake mix and combine it with chopped pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon. https://www.everydayhealthyrecipes.com/easy-fresh-blueberry-cake-recipe Our favorite coffee cake recipe! Can freeze the baked cake for a quick treat later. You can use any box of cake mix you prefer. I like Baker’s Joy or Pam Baking Spray. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. 18 %, (18 1/2 ounce) French vanilla cake mix, Easy Pineapple Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake. Copyright What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine. 41 How to make blueberry cake. Wonderful easy cake.....Had extra blueberries this was perfect. Great for breakfast, brunch, tailgating, potlucks, and even…, Overnight Coffee Cake – our go-to Christmas morning breakfast! Start with making the filling. Grease a 12-cup Bundt Pan with cooking spray that contains flour. Drizzle over cake. Gently fold in berries. SO moist and the streusel topping is to die for! Sophie Template designed by Georgia Lou Studios. Pour two-thirds of batter into prepared pan. Loosen the cake from sides of pan using a narrow metal spatula. doctored cake mix cake, easy blueberry cake mix cake, fresh blueberry cake mix cake, lemon blueberry cake mix cake, sour cream blueberry lemon cake, cake, desserts, blueberry recipes, doctored cake mixes, cake mix recipes. Top the cake with a quick powdered sugar glaze. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake. Set it aside. Only a few…, Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake – copycat recipe that tastes better than the original. Flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, buttermilk, butter…. Spoon the batter into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan, spreading evenly. The sour cream and lemon juice with zest makes this an outstanding simple dessert you will be proud to serve your guests. You shouldn’t see any batter. Total Carbohydrate Remove cake from pan and cool completely. Can make in advance and store in an air-tight container or freeze for later. I promise it won’t disappoint! I have never seen the TV show, but I can remember eating the cake as a kid. Sprinkle the pecan filling over the batter. The cake recipe originated on the back of a box of Duncan Hines cake mix in the 1970s. All images and text © Plain Chicken, Inc. Add more milk if necessary to get desired consistency. Beat until very smooth. Such a beautiful and delicious cake! As I said, it is great for breakfast or dessert. Combine cake mix, cream cheese, oil and eggs. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed 4 minutes. To make the cake batter take a box of Classic Butter Golden cake mix. Make sure to check by the middle circle of the bundt cake. Use a toothpick or wooden skewer to test for doneness. (allow 2 weeks for shipping), https://www.whatscookinitalianstylecuisine.com/2020/08/fresh-blueberry-cake-mix-cake.html, blot the fruit with paper towels after you wash them, any cake mix will work with this basic recipe, Cake mixes with pudding in it work fine also, freshly cleaned blueberries and blotted dry with paper towels, oil spray and flour to grease the pan your using, you can use any one of these: 10 cup bundt pan, 9-inch springform pan, or other style cake pan of choice, Vanilla extract with lemon juice or orange, Maple extract with  chopped pecans or walnuts, Coconut extract with lemon or orange juice, Cinnamon ground when using apples and apple juice, 1 (18.25-ounce) box of yellow cake mix any brand, 2 cups freshly cleaned blueberries and blotted dry with paper towels or use another fruit suggestion, Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan, bundt pan, or any kind of baking pan you prefer. I just made this and used the new size/current size of cake mix. John November 10, 2020. Store cake in the refrigerator in a covered cake container. Here are few more of our favorite coffee cake recipes from the blog that are great for breakfast, snacking, or dessert: Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Coffee Cake in Bundt Pan Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Coffee Cake – so easy and tastes…, Graham Cracker Streusel Coffee Cake – seriously delicious! Give this a try. Great for breakfast or dessert! . YUM! So it works as a blueberry breakfast cake or at a baby shower or bridal shower brunch. Hi Cherene, I haven’t experimented with this blueberry lemon cake recipe using a bundt pan, but readers have reported great results, recommending baking closer to 45-47 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the blueberries. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This cake is super moist and the…, Lulu’s Classic Pound Cake – tried and true family recipe that has been passed down for generations.

How To Convert Feet To Miles In Excel, Kelly Rohrbach Age, The Rutles Piggy In The Middle Lyrics, Natural Bliss Half And Half Nutrition Facts, Tokyo 2020 Game, Citibank Australia Swift Code, West Vancouver Weather 14 Day, Gourmet Cupcake Recipes, Kmart Cannon Hill, Heaven Hill Green Label 6 Year Old, Co Applicant In Property, Rollover Hot Dog Calories, Pipe Sizing Pdf,