It seemed like Ezio knew who he was, really disappointed that Ubisoft has just forgotten about that, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Why would Ezio reveal himself as an Atheist to Thomas Torquemada when trying to explain to him that he shouldn't be working with Rodrigo? And there's no real way to give him an actual happy ending and have it make sense. Ezios a human. Plus Ezio never kept the apple with him like Altair did, Altair ALWAYS kept the apple near him and used it alot more than Ezio ever did. I know that it's explained that (in-game) Jesus used a PoE. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Ezio only used it to kill guards and looked into the future. What did ezio give the girl from chronicles at the end of embers. Realizing the gods once worshiped were just another race of being that was more technologically advance? He didn't exactly die at 19 in a motorcycle accident whilst doing lines from the cleavage of a hooker or something, for the time he lived in he lived a pretty long and full life. Nothing is true. As you can see dying between the age of 65 and 69 was perfectly reasonable for the Italian masters (artists). I like it. This was years before he attacked Rodrigo in the Vatican. Or maybe everyone just assumed he'd die by the end of the game. God is not a term reserved for christianity. In Discovery, the mobile game set in Spain, Ezio refers to himself as a non-believer when speaking with Torquemada. Death smiles before responding kind of saying non-verbally that he's glad that Ezio has finally come to that realization and then responds with "sorry" or "pardon" before he grabs Ezio's hand to comfort him before he goes into his coughing fit saying "have courage old man" which resembles what he has told people he has assassinated before they are carried away with death. If u remember from Brotherhood, he took out dozens of guards with just a single pulse from the Apple. It's also possible he was suffering from some undiagnosed lung condition. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He was 65 years old. Well im glad he died with a family around him unlike all the other Assassins whos deaths are unknown. His line in Discovery is too out of no where imo. Many people, even today, do just keel over and die. Press J to jump to the feed. In the last fight of AC2, Rodrigo explains that the religion is false and Ezio says that "God is all knowing and powerful" which seems to imply that he still believes in it. The fiction of the Assassin’s Creed universe is set in an early 21 st century where it is possible to replay genetic memories, including Ezio’s life, courtesy of a kind of technological scrying pool. 65 was pretty old for Renaissance Italy, I just did a little google for you here: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/medical-education/sites/medical-education/files/1975-Lancet-LifeExpectationOfItalianReneissanceArtists.pdf. I'd say Ezio is either agnostic or, more likely, a Deist. I don't think there's anything too definitive in the games, other than his badass line in the Leonardo DLC in Brotherhood, where he tells Salai "My church is not of God," referring to the brotherhood. Other than this, the only insight into Ezio's beliefs that we get is in one of his memories of Cristina, where he says he needs to give his father and brothers a proper burial "to send them on to the next world" or something to that effect. I think so too. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.ucl.ac.uk/medical-education/sites/medical-education/files/1975-Lancet-LifeExpectationOfItalianReneissanceArtists.pdf. How did Ezio die so young? Ezio's commentary and dialogue about any mysticism or theism are too vague to pinpoint exactly his beliefs. Some say he had a heart attack/stroke, but I think the guy who sat down next to him somehow poisoned him. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. It is difficult to imagine that you could remain a part of organized religion knowing what he knew and following the creed he followed. Does this issue come up in any later games or books? If u remember from Brotherhood, he took out dozens of guards with just a single pulse from the Apple. That doesn't mean he believes in it. It's a little ambiguous. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. So we really don't know the ins and outs of what precisely he believes in and when, though it's reasonable to assume that he was influenced by Altair's commentary on religion in the Codex. May I ask what Altaïr has said about religion? For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Also, its not really explained how exactly he died in Embers. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Everything is permitted. That Ezio died is an unavoidable fact of the human lifespan. I think Ezio was DONE with the assassins after the end of revelation which was another reason why Ezio never took Altair's apple with him he had enough of being an assassin. Some say he had a heart attack/stroke, but I think the guy who sat down next to him somehow poisoned him. Undiagnosed conditions and such. He was just referring to god as described by Christianity. He learned from experience how it hurt people I think. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Sure, 65 is on the young side, but 'so young'? I assume that like most Assassins after encountering Pieces of Eden he became fairly agnostic. Also, its not really explained how exactly he died in Embers. Altair lived way older than Ezio by using the apple of Eden why didn’t Ezio use it too? Altair used it to improve the Hidden Blades, forge few strong hidden blade made from Isu metal and more. In the last fight of AC2, Rodrigo explains that the religion is false and Ezio says that "God is all knowing and powerful" which seems to … He learned from experience how it hurt people I think. Of all ages. We saw his birth in AC2 and it would seem almost right to see his death at the end of Revelations. Nope nothing about his religion has ever been detailed further AFAIK. I know that it's explained that (in-game) Jesus used a PoE. To be fair, most religious people today should know their faiths are certainly wrong but they still believe in them. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

What Time Does Soar Close, Model Bakery Locations, Can't Eat A Full Meal Without Feeling Sick, Rivers Near Me, Are Extreme Sports Worth The Risk,