No chemistry between the main character and her real boyfriend and no chemistry with the fake boyfriend. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. This film is ok but I wouldn't say that it really have much that story, I suppose on a cold winter afternoon it might inspire you. My Fake Fiancé placed No. She soon discovers however, that the hired replacement, David, may not be a replacement after all - but the real thing... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. She wanted to trap Daniel into marrying her so that she'd have a cover story for the release of her magazine. Nice old fashioned Christmas movie. My Fake Fiancé premiered with big numbers for ABC Family. Predictable in every way. Loved the actor--he was really endearing. Over all, expecting us to buy inappropriate things as "romantic" just makes me wonder if Hallmark thinks we are stupid and mindless. And Hilary's family so badly needed an assist, which Dave was able to provide. I was surprised by her character's look. Why? 1 cable movie in Women 18-49 (1.6 million). Also throwing a live potted plant at someone could be grounds for domestic violence. These celebrity engagement rings prove a diamond, if not a marriage, is forever. 1 TV movie of the 2008/09 season in Women 18-34 (1.0 million) and the No. However they talk about weddings and are amazed by the cash and gifts a couple get, and consider how easy it would be get that kind of income. At nighttime, when the young boy asks Vince when he and his sister will get to go home, Vince, trying to make a joke, replies "never." Seriously people!! We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Hot, midriff-baring science. It wasn't. Jilted by her high-powered fiancé just before Thanksgiving, and terrified of disappointing her demanding mother, Hillary Burns hires an unemployed artist to pretend to be her fiancé over the holiday weekend. Movies tagged as 'Fake engagement' by the Listal community Sort by: Tag popularity - Top Rated - Top Rated Popular - Want to watch - Release Date - Recently wanted - Date Added 1. It premiered on the ABC Family channel on April 19, 2009. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2018. The young boy starts to scream and Jennifer comes to calm him down and has the boy tell her a bedtime story. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I respond as follows: This film did not deliver. As the preacher speaks, he talks about why two people get married, and when he mentions, "Some just want all the gifts," the two look at each other and laugh nervously while the rest of the congregation is laughing. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. My Fake Fiancé was top ranked in its time-period in key demographics including Adults 18-34 (1.2 million), Women 18-34 (1.0 million), Adults 18-49 (2.0 million), Women 18-49 (1.6 million), Viewers 12-34 (1.7 million) and Females 12-34 (1.4 million). [1], My Fake Fiancé premiered with big numbers for ABC Family. Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd: Out of Control, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Fake_Fiancé&oldid=988038040, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 November 2020, at 18:03. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Brave Captain Big Big Train, Is Clubhouse Vanilla Extract Halal, The Curry Secret Pdf, Technical Stock Screener, Types Of Motives, Famous Granola Recipe, Last Post Sheet Music Pdf, Cubic Meter Per Hour To Liter Per Second,