Not everyone will like it, but it's a solid healthy go-to for me for over 15 years. We have a saying in my hometown that “you can never have too much Fiber.” That’s how we keep things moving here in Kansas City, home to some of the fastest internet connections on the planet thanks to more fiber per capita than anywhere else in the US. I freeze my berries, so heat them up a bit in the microwave before mixing with my cereal The berries get a little juicy and I find this works great when mixing in the cereal. If I can find it, I use the Fiber One cottage cheese....it's strange that is the only cottage cheese I can eat. After a bariatric surgery I was looking for a high-fiber cereal, and they're hard to find. I eat a lot of Fiber One and if Amazon wants my business they will need to get their prices in line. I am a big fan of bran cereals, and it terms of taste, ingredients and texture Fiber One wins. Great on salad too. Here it was in my house so I checked it out. Quaker Breakfast Flats: Should You Eat Them? I believe I saw this recipe long ago assocatied with South Beach Diet? THIS FIBER ONE CEREAL IS A WINNER. Join over 20,000 subscribers who get the latest from Snack Girl - healthy & EASY recipes, supportive weight loss advice, packaged food buying tips, and more! Naturally & artificially chocolate flavored. It took about 3 days of eating it before I noticed a difference. I like to get my fiber from whole grain cereal such as Uncle Sam"s. That's the dietitian in me! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It tastes great in milk, or your favorite milk alternative, or enjoy it with no milk at all. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2019. Would like to see it come in a bigger box in the future. It is not sweet so not a favorite of children. But it has the highest fiber count of any cereal in most supermarkets, and I find it palatable when I mix it with fruit and maybe a little granola. Two small bags in one box so that you don't have to open one big package and have it go stale if you don't eat it fast enough. My doctor has told me it's the best source of fiber and is 100% natural with no additives or preservatives. As for the folks selling 3 boxes of Fiber One on this site at the ridiculous price of $10 a box, you can keep it. This Fiber One cereal review was inspired by my father-in-law who stayed with us for two weeks. But my favorite is "overnight oatmeal " with fiber-one and fruit layered as a breakfast. Combine until cereal partially softens, press into pie plate, bake 375/12 min. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Fiber One has no sugar so its glycemic index extremely low. I love the whole ideal of “nourish”. I'm Snack Girl and my website is devoted to becoming healthier. Color (caramel color and annatto extract), cellulose gum, salt, baking soda, sucralose, natural flavor. I like raisin bran much better though. WTF? Plus, Fiber One is a cereal that stays crunchy in milk, something I know is much appreciated by many cereal lovers. We both eat Fiber One every morning to give our bodies the fiber that is needed for a healthy lifestyle. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I eat either Fiber One or All Bran which doesn't have the sweet tast. Mother-in-law’s pre-diabetic and the cereal falls within her guidelines and she really likes it. I use this cereal all the time. We have a saying in my hometown that “you can never have too much Fiber.” That’s how we keep things moving here in Kansas City, home to some of the fastest internet connections on the planet thanks to more fiber per capita than anywhere else in the US. I mix with a banana or the fruit of the season. Per 3/4 cup serving. to flavor the cereal depending on your personal preference. Many Hungry Girl recipes use this product, often crushed to use as healthy bread crumbs. Fiber One® Cereal just launched two new cereal flavors and they sent me a few boxes to try for this review. 1/2 Granola (or Frosted Mini Wheats or whatever your favorite cereal is), for example, with 1/2 Fiber One, will be good. I tried this awhile back and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Check out her website for recipes and tips. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. Raspberries add 20 calories. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I'm debating whether it's worth it. TASTES FANTASTIC AND GIVES YOU A DOSE OF FIBER. It tastes great in milk, or your favorite milk alternative, or enjoy it with no milk at all. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Ok, I'm done - go buy some. If you feel like your body is just not working as efficiently as it should, I would give this a try. Subscribing to have it delivered on a regular basis should save us money and effort, although it may take me a bit of experimentation to figure out the best timing for deliveries. I eat Fiber One frequently, often mixed with a cup or more of puffed wheat and a cup of sliced strawberries (cut the berries in egg slicer - makes them perfect). New! Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020. I did taste a sweetness to the cereal but it didn’t have the bitter aftertaste that I usually sense when I eat something with sucralose in it. Unlike Special K Nourish and Quaker Breakfast Bars, Fiber One has only zero grams of sugar. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2017. This Fiber One cereal review was inspired by my father-in-law who stayed with us for two weeks. Finally...I didn't have to despise my fiber cereal. Also, if you like the Hungry Girl website/blog/emails/cookbooks, she uses Fiber One in a TON of recipes, from crusts, to coatings for onion rings, to baked goods. ), Food product reviews to help you decide what is healthiest, Support and encouragement for losing weight, fitness goals, and feeling good. But this fiber source, stripped from real food (aka functional fiber), will be devoid of ANY of the amazing health benefits that … Five stars for Fiber One Cereal! The low calories is what enticed me to buy it in the first place. He likes to eat a mix of 4 different cereals and one of them is Fiber One. I just finished some. The fiber may help to fill you up so you feel less hungry before lunch. I mix fiber one into yogurt and put it back in the fridge to soften overnight, I love it this way. We will never sell or rent your email address to anyone. My husband did have the bitter aftertaste after he ate this. I make extra & freeze for a quick meal. Cellulose is used as inexpensive fiber source- and is wood pulp or sawdust, if you will. Just don't go Fibrer One crazy in the morning; your rump will be glued to the porcelain throne all day long. I like to use it like instant oatmeal when it's chilly outside. It cleans out my digestive tracks like there's no tomorrow, and ever since I started eating these, I don't remember the last time I was constipated (which used to happen a lot). Add sleeve of Fiber One and stir to blend all together. She was worried she may not be able to eat cereals anymore but this one falls within her guidelines. I appreciate that Fiber One uses sucralose as a sweetener because I avoid pure sugar wherever possible. Daily value 35% of fiber. Sandra (Decatur) 6 Reviews; Sandra (Decatur) 6 Reviews; 0 Upload; 31/07/2016. Or as a crust fir fish or chicken you might have for lunch or dinner. I also like to mix it in with yogurt, or on top of a big salad. Fiber One with Honey Clusters has 1 gram of fiber more than this one but I like the strawberry and vanilla clusters. It stays crunchy even in milk. I often have it for breakfast. Very filling and gives the yogurt a nice crunch. The new formula of making less the fiber and adding more sugar is NOT good for those who desire to control their type-2 diabetes (blood/sugar level). I use 45g of Fiber One, 2tbsp of PB2, one cut up banana, and 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I have had this before and general like fiber one bars a lot. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018. Called the company - they confirmed this for me. It softens and you can then mix it up to be as "chunky" or as smooth as you'd like. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020. 14 grams of fiber or 55% of your daily value in 4 ounces? Fran Clark. Or a cup of Fiber One with milk in it with pancakes or whatever else you might be eating like eggs and turkey bacon with extra well done hash browns. I've tried all kinds of pills and powders and foods, but I always get out of the habit because I'm lazy and honestly,,,,I don't want to constantly have the issue in the forefront of my thoughts. More Info, Privacy Policy. Subscribe to Snack Girl's Free Newsletter, Delicious & Easy Healthy Recipes (with Points Values!! And like I said before, Fiber One is pretty sweet on its own, so not only do you have a healthy bowl of cereal, you also have a tasty one at that. I mix in either water or milk, then heat it in the microwave. 80 Calories. I put them into a zip lock bag n keep in fridge for quick snacks. I buy the cereal for my mother-in-law who is borderline diabetic. Fiber One is most preferable in milk, since the moistness of the milk combats the cereal's dryness. First the nutritional info: For ½ cup: 60 calories, 1 g fat, 0.0 g saturated fat, 25.0 g carbohydrates, 0 g sugar, 2 g protein, 14 g fiber, 110 mg sodium, 2 SmartPts. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's great! I create recipes, review food products, and support those on a healthy journey. Go figure, I like the mushy taste sort of like oatmeal. Not only does it taste pretty good, the packaging is awesome! I appreciate that Fiber One uses sucralose as a sweetener because I avoid pure sugar wherever possible. I've also mixed the cereal in yogurt on occasion. I did actually like this cereal much more than I thought I would. It's way less drastic than trying to eat a sugar-free gummie bear or a sugar-free cookie, which can end up making you feel like a small atomic bomb is going off in your gut. http://www.hungry-girl.com/recipes/h-o-t-hot-boneless-buffa…. At one time it was listed on here at over $10 a box, or around 150% of my local grocery store. I could buy Metamucil for fiber but I would rather eat fiber than drink it. It's like candy but it's good for. I like the touch of sweet, and boy for unde 200 calories (with berries) I get a huge bowl of cereal that gets me through several hours and makes me feel good. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2020, For fiber conscious people, this can't be beat and it also tastes good too. I had so much trouble getting consistent availability at my local Kroger that I resorted to buying it by the carton just a few weeks ago.

Wheat Flour Calories, Mallah Caste Category In Uttar Pradesh, Hsbc Direct Savings Review, Department Of Justice Live Scan, Ps5 Pre Order Walmart Price,