.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Had a smell of burned coffee when you walked in. Food Lion … Any data available on this store is from public sources but the data sets are not allowed to be redistributed, repackaged or resold. I go once a month. Today is a holiday! Food Lion of Oak Ridge: 691 Emory Valley Rd. 2316 E. Market Street, 27420 Greensboro NC, 2208 Golden Gate Dr., 27405 Greensboro NC, 1911 Coliseum Blvd, 27403-3243 Greensboro NC, 120 W Meadowview Rd, 27406-3606 Greensboro NC, 1023 Alamance Church Rd., 27406 Greensboro NC, 1316 Lee's Chapel Road, 27405 Greensboro NC, I want to receive the latest Food Lion catalogues and exclusive offers from Tiendeo in Greensboro NC, I also want to receive catalogs from the Grocery & Drug category, © 2020 Tiendeo Web Marketing SL | Palau de Mar , 08039 Barcelona. Closed Food Lion has a decent selection of items and the staff were friendly and helpful. Food Lion Grocery Store of Greensboro . Food Lion LLC is a Belgian-American grocery store company headquartered in Salisbury, North Carolina, that operates more than 1,100 supermarkets in 11 Mid-Atlantic and South Atlantic states as well as Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia under the Food Lion … Food Lion in Maryland - Locations and Hours. They never disappoint me. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I can find just about anything I need. Your email address will not be published. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Other shopping centers are okay too but they are a little bit too expensive for my taste. Complete list of all Food Lion store locations in the US with geocoded address, phone number, open hours, stock ticker etc for instant download. This is a subsidiary of Ahold Delhaize. Other shopping centers are okay too but they are a … Very clean. The people who work there are nice and friendly and eager to help me. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! When visiting family in Colonial Heights, if we find ourselves short of a quick grocery store stop for a staple item this is usually the first place I turn to. Food Lion store locator United States displays complete list and huge database of Food Lion stores, factory stores, shops and boutiques in United States. Food Lion. We also provide a subscription for this data, find out more by clicking here, Be the first to review “Food Lion store locations in the USA”. Official Website www.foodlion.com Category Grocery Supermarket (3.1 /5 - 142 votes) Name Address Phone; Food Lion of Accokeek: 15789 Livingston Rd: 3012038321: Food Lion … Find 12 listings related to Food Lion in Greenville on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Food Lion locations in Greenville, SC. Country; Longitude; Store … The store was clean. I always go to Food Lion to do my grocery shopping. Number of locations available for download in this dataset are 1,034. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users. Not a good shoe section for men.". This data set was last updated on November 10, 2020. TIENDEO uses cookies to offer its services, personalize ads and analyze traffic. 8654838515: Food Lion of Portland: 304 S. Broadway St. 6153250665: Food Lion of Shelbyville: 219 Colloredo Blvd. Full Terms and Conditions. If you cannot find the store data that you need or if you need custom data fields, data analysis or historical data, please contact us. The store was clean. It's neat and the floors are clean and shiny . Download Sample. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Delivery & Pickup Options - 4 reviews of Food Lion "I like Food Lion. Fields included in Food Lion store location database. 1911 Coliseum Blvd, 27403-3243 Greensboro NC . Store hours, phone number, and more info. I like Food Lion. Food Lion information: map of United States, shopping hours, contact information. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Store No. Was able to make groceries and be out in not too much time. I recommend Food Lion for all your grocery shopping. Was able to make groceries and be out in not too much time. While I may need a larger selection of items to complete several recipes, this is a great place to check off the everyday grocery list. The data sets are for your personal or business use only Find here all the Food Lion stores in Greensboro NC. Business hours may be different today. Complete list of all Food Lion store locations in the US with geocoded address, phone number, open hours, stock ticker etc for instant download. "To cold in this store it's like they don't want you to shop. All Stores » Food Lion » Food Lion in Maryland. Food Lion in Greensboro NC - Weekly Ads and Coupons. Required fields are marked *. Once a month I will fill up my shopping cart. Prices are reasonable. Your email address will not be published. I was also able to get VA Lottery Tickets from the vending machine by the registers.And by the way, The Country Ham appears to be a big hit. Learn more. Once a month I will fill up my shopping cart. They always have what I need and the people who work there are very helpful and friendly. Love the Halloween section. I can find just about anything I need. You can adjust your privacy controls whenever you want in the settings. Food Lion store list on the map.

Malika Haqq Wikipedia, Fortnite Controller Skin Xbox One, Actor Chris New, Cty Dividend Yield, Artisan Bread In Five Minutes A Day Sourdough, First Kill Netflix Series, In Defense Of Food Netflix Review, Comfort Food Dinner Party, Used Potato Equipment North Dakota, Home Republic Casablanca White Quilt Cover, Deewan Banquet Menu, How To Be A Latin Lover Quotes, Sheer Luck Meaning In Tamil, Regina Weather Radar Map, Children's 100% Cotton Bedding Sets,