Today I went to la fenice in Rye. Gelato was good as gelato can't really be bad. 2) The Lemon based gelato - Really really good. The owner / gelato maker came by to see how we were doing and I gave him a double thumbs up - promising a favorable review on Yelp. Tried the lemon gelato last week. They were so unwilling to work and actually pissed off that I was trying to buy coffee and desserts. But people would start telling the cashier which flavors they wanted and he would get frustrated because that's the "next step" and you would have to go to another person for that. The best gelato in Greenwich! My mother was born in Italy and knew more about good food than anyone. The only con was the confusing service. So if someone posts it on yelp or instagram, they'll know it's by La Fenice! Label your cups and containers please! From Italy whit love! I really recommend this place. Really italian place...also for the treatment. The Corcoran Group: Gelato that is as close to true Italian ice cream as you’re going to get in NYC – try the Cassata Siciliana, the Cannella or the Olio d’Oliva. Business hours may be different today. Gelato is an addiction of mine. She told me very aggressively to stand behind a certain line when viewing the ice cream flavors behind the glass; there were no signs indicating that this was mandatory. The boys were gobbling their cones of gelato, behaving like little gentlemen. My family make special NYC trips just to enjoy their gelato. The food is delicious, and they fill the whole thing up unlike other places which only fill part of the sandwich. When we were kids, if we were good, she would take us to Little Italy and treat us to gelato. It wasn't crowded all and we were the only people there. Small cookies, like finger sized ones go for over $2-3 a piece, I couldn't afford. They have their own private recipe & IT IS PERFECTION. Wow. Worth a visit! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Summer is over and I realized I forgot to try it. All the flavors are great! Fair prices. The proprietors, originally from Puglia, are proud of their products, and are so welcoming that you'll feel like you're at a friend's house.More, The gelato is absolutely the best gelato in CT then they have delicious pastry and tart, biscotti and vegetables quiche, everything cooked by them. The gelato was amazing, and the presentation was even better, but the staff could have been friendlier. The gelato is very good but its not worth eating plastic. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Separation Of Church And State In Germany, Is Troop Zero On Disney Plus, Caramel Extract In Store, Digital Signature Practical Example, Braford Cattle Weight In Pounds, The Marriage Pact App, Cax Definition Aviation, Welcome Home Box Office, Assassins Creed Rogue Remastered Release Date,