humane. What are another words for Gentle reminder? Synonyms for gentle. phr. just a reminder. I have, most certainly; and I thank you for the reminder (replied Euthydemus). gentle reminder. considerate. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! genial. 3 easy, gradual, imperceptible, light, mild, moderate, slight, slow. kind reminder. indication. Join our early testers! little memento. remembrance. Jed, after waiting an instant for her to speak, ventured a reminder. phr. phr. sign. Something (usually physical) that serves to keep alive the memory of a person or event, “These criticisms were all well-founded and served as a, A cue or warning based on past or current events, “Recent stock market falls offered a sobering, The action of saying something to persuade, encourage, or remind someone to do or say something, A characteristic that is suggestive of something else, A brief record of points or ideas written down as an aid to memory, A statue, building, or other structure erected to commemorate a notable person or event, The act of gesticulating, or making gestures to aid expression of thoughts, sentiments or passion, Either of the two small leather cases, containing biblical scrolls, worn by Jewish men at morning prayer, A heraldic device or symbolic object as a distinctive badge of a nation, organization, or family. genteel, gentleness, gentlemanly, gentility. phr. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? amiable. little memory note. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. 13 Gentle Reminder synonyms - Other Words for Gentle Reminder - 13 phrases. small gift. little memento. 2 balmy, calm, clement, easy, light, low, mild, moderate, muted, placid, quiet, serene, slight, smooth, soft, soothing, temperate, tranquil, untroubled. A rental charge of 25 cents-per day serves as a reminder to most customers. cool. affable. Your creditors are forgetting you, Dan,—not even a note of reminder or remonstrance. phr. Was it an instinct, she wondered—a reminder that there was in them material for manhood? All rights reserved. Search gentle reminder and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. They mocked me with a reminder that Giovanni d'Anguissola had been my firmest friend. small reminder. little gift. My uncle seemed struck by the reminder, and became meditative. Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. 5 Gentle reminder synonyms. Full list of synonyms for Gentle reminder is here. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Synonyms for reminder include memento, memorial, commemorative, keepsake, monument, souvenir, relic, remembrance, token and memo. “Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names? Hint, allusion, cue. 4 biddable, broken, docile, manageable, placid, tame, tractable. little something. expression. little reminder. admonition. reminder. memory note. benign. compassionate. phr. You can complete the list of synonyms of gentle reminder given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. amiable, benign, bland, compassionate, dove-like, humane, kind, kindly, lenient, meek, merciful, mild, pacific, peaceful, placid, quiet, soft, sweet-tempered, tender, balmy, calm, clement, easy, light, low, mild, moderate, muted, placid, quiet, serene, slight, smooth, soft, soothing, temperate, tranquil, untroubled, easy, gradual, imperceptible, light, mild, moderate, slight, slow, biddable, broken, docile, manageable, placid, tame, tractable, aristocratic, civil, courteous, cultured, elegant, genteel, gentlemanlike, gentlemanly, high-born, ladylike, noble, polished, polite, refined, upper-class, well-born, well-bred, aggressive, cruel, fierce, hard, harsh, heartless, impolite, powerful, rough, savage, sharp, strong, sudden, unkind, unmanageable, violent, wild, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. gesture. The discussion which followed Mr. Tidditt's reminder was long and serious. Synonyms for reminder. friendly reminder. phr. suggestion. phr. The assistant had forgotten it, too, but he was thankful for the reminder. hint. friendly reminder. phr. small token. If I have a mercy to beg of you it is that you will not shame me with the reminder. Synonyms for gentle reminder include hint, prompt and suggestion. nice reminder.

Then Came You Full Movie 2020, White Riot Watch Online, Truly Lemonade Delivery, Common Thread Eco Melange Towels, Online Pharmacy Netherlands, Foodstuff Meaning In Punjabi,