Facebook had refused to remove a "deepfake" video that showed Nancy Pelosi's speech seemingly slurring and stumbling over her words. ET. Alphabet gehörte lange Zeit zu den Sorgenkindern unter den fünf Werten aus dem GAFAM-Index. Zhang said she turned down a $64,000 severance package from the company to avoid signing a nondisparagement agreement. Members of leftist parties and Bolivian citizens watch as people burn an effigy of US President Donald Trump during a demonstration in support of Bolivia's overthrown president Evo Morales in front of the US embassy in Buenos Aires on November 22, 2019. A 6,600-word internal memo from a fired Facebook data scientist details how the social network knew about specific examples of global political manipulation — and failed to act. Er rückte um 0,47 Prozent auf 29 295 Punkte vor. Months later, Bolivian politics fell into turmoil, leading to the resignation of President Evo Morales and “mass protests leading to dozens of deaths.”. Pranav Dixit, Posted on September 14, 2020, at 3:36 p.m. Das Papier kostete zuletzt 29,71 Euro. “There's a chilling effect. A September 2018 briefing about Facebook’s election work in the US and Brazil disclosed that it had acted against a network in Brazil that used “fake accounts to sow division and share disinformation,” as well as a set of groups, pages, and accounts that were “falsely amplifying engagement for financial gain.” It did not fully mention Zhang's findings. In der vergangenen Woche verzeichneten die internationalen Aktienmärkte eine massive Kursrallye, in deren Verlauf der MSCI WORLD (Euro) - Index um + 5,7 % nach oben schnellte.Hintergrund war der sich... NEW YORK (dpa-AFX) - Nach dem fulminanten Wochenauftakt hat der US-Leitindex Dow am Dienstag noch eine kleine Schippe draufgelegt. An der Börse liegt der Anteilsschein von Tencent aktuell im Minus. Sharing false information on Facebook is old. Zhang wrote that she was just six months into the job when she found coordinated inauthentic behavior — Facebook’s internal term for the use of multiple fake accounts to boost engagement or spread content — benefiting Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández. These are some of the biggest revelations in Zhang’s memo: “We’ve built specialized teams, working with leading experts, to stop bad actors from abusing our systems, resulting in the removal of more than 100 networks for coordinated inauthentic behavior," Facebook spokesperson Liz Bourgeois said in a statement. She criticized her team’s focus on issues related to “99% of activity that’s essentially spam.”, “Overall, the focus of my organization – and most of Facebook – was on large-scale problems, an approach which fixated us on spam,” she said. ", “Perhaps they thought they were clever; the truth was, we simply didn’t care enough to stop them.”, “In the office, I realized that my viewpoints weren’t respected unless I acted like an arrogant asshole.”. This story includes full excerpts when possible to provide appropriate context. What is QAnon, the conspiracy theory supporting Trump in the 2020 presidential election? “There was so much violating behavior worldwide that it was left to my personal assessment of which cases to further investigate, to file tasks, and escalate for prioritization afterwards,” she wrote. “Multiple official accounts for district-level divisions of the ruling YAP political party directly controlled numerous of these fake assets without any obfuscation whatsoever in another display of arrogance,” she wrote. Meanwhile, YouTube removed the video, saying it clearly violated their content policies. The scale of this activity — 672,000 fake accounts in one network, 10.5 million fake engagement and fans in others — indicates active fake accounts are a global problem, and are used to manipulate elections and public debate around the world. “A manager on Strategic Response mused to myself that most of the world outside the West was effectively the Wild West with myself as the part-time dictator – he meant the statement as a compliment, but it illustrated the immense pressures upon me.”. Esses Cookies nos permitem coletar alguns dados pessoais sobre você, como sua ID exclusiva atribuída ao seu dispositivo, endereço de IP, tipo de dispositivo e navegador, conteúdos visualizados ou outras ações realizadas usando nossos serviços, país e idioma selecionados, entre outros. Individually, the impact was likely small in each case, but the world is a vast place. Diese fielen schwächer aus, als erwartet. Der Titel verteuert sich heute deutlich. The move is prompting some to argue it showcases why tech giants like Facebook need to be reined in. Craig Silverman is a media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Toronto. Nearly all of the fake accounts were caught before they had a chance to become “active” users of the social network. Facebook ignored or was slow to act on evidence that fake accounts on its platform have been undermining elections and political affairs around the world, according to an explosive memo sent by a recently fired Facebook employee and obtained by BuzzFeed News. BuzzFeed News is not publishing Zhang’s full memo because it contains personal information. “I consider myself to have been put in an impossible spot – caught between my loyalties to the company and my loyalties to the world as a whole,” she said. “Facebook Is Hurting People At Scale”: Mark Zuckerberg’s Employees Reckon With The Social Network They’ve Built. Currently, GNN is carried by more than 600 cable operators in 132 regions nationwide / 333 regions Internationally. “We tried to tell Facebook that this is a real person who does important work,” but it took weeks for the page to be restored. Facebook Said It Removed A Militia Event Page Threatening Violence In Kenosha. VR Education's Engage Platform To Be Offered On, Junglück: Nach einem Jahr macht er Millionenumsätze mit, VR Education Hldgs: ENGAGE to be available on, Aktien Frankfurt Ausblick: Nach Montagsrally weiter moderat freundlich erwartet, ROUNDUP/Aktien New York Schluss: Dow steigt - Techs fallen als Zugpferde aus, Aktien New York Schluss: Dow legt weiter zu - Techs fallen als Zugpferde aus, Aktien New York: Dow leicht im Plus - Technologietitel zeigen Schwäche, Aktien: US-Wahl noch nicht entschieden - Spotify stemmt sich gegen die Corona-Krise, XFRA DELETION OF INSTRUMENTS FROM XETRA - 01.07.2020, Aktie von Baidu im Höhenflug: Papier legt um 5,00 Prozent zu, Adevinta ASA (ADE) - Alexandre Collinet appointed as Integration Director for proposed eBay Classifieds acquisition, SoftBank: weltweite Ralley an den Börsen beschert Vision Fund Riesengewinn, Heibel-Ticker Leserfrage - Twitter, ein super Unternehmen, das immer wieder enttäuscht, Rocket Internet - Das Aufbäumen der Aktionäre, Shop Apotheke Europe: Es geht weiter - Prognose wird erneut angehoben, Booking.com: Online Reise-und Hotelbuchungs-Plattform gibt keine Entwarnung, Bet-at-home-Aktie nach Zahlen: Warum die Aktie für Spekulanten jetzt ganz heiß ist, Fresenius-Tochter FMC schlägt Delivery Hero und Vonovia - diese Hürde ist jetzt entscheidend, New Work: Geschäft der Recruiting-Plattform Xing stagniert, Impressum | AGB | Disclaimer | Datenschutz.

Birmingham City Fans Forum, Michele Carey Net Worth, Is It Going To Snow This Year In London, Ikea Loft Bed Hack Queen, Tim Hortons $1 Iced Coffee, Vegan Tired Eyes,