We proudly offer this quality, long-lasting furniture to those in our local communities. From the moment you walk through the door, you will feel comfortable, relaxed, and welcomed in our store. I will be getting more furniture here very soon. We are currently showing localized info for, instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07oyWVxeeQ, American Freight Furniture and Mattress in Decatur, See all Forsyth, IL mattress Experience three city blocks of brand name furniture at our everyday lowest price. The information on this website is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice or counseling. Sign in with your email address to access or create your account. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Good's Furniture at 1360 Koester Dr, Forsyth, IL 62535. Enter your zip / postal code to see localized information about the specific products and stores available in your area. Special pricing on wood and tile looks! Write a Review! Company description from Sealy: Laminate. 400 N Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Decatur, IL 62523. Save Selected Size I need a couple of other pieces of furniture and, when able will definitely look at Cohn's first. GoodBed has the biggest discounts from the best online brands. Get the biggest discounts from the best online brands. ... Want to save money on your new mattress? As a 2nd generation, family-owned and operated business, we take pride in the quality and diversity of our inventory. Since 1931, we have furnished homes in Central Illinois with American-made furniture. 9 + 1 = Learn more », Disclosures | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Content Guidelines | Sitemap. Good's Furniture has a home furnishings store in Illinois serving the metro area(s) of Decatur, IL. Answer a few questions to see good matches for you with Me and my daughter just stopped in and they actually had the couch I've been looking for! What's GoodBed? Cohn Furniture has been helping the families of Central Illinois furnish their homes with high-quality items at affordable prices for the last 80 years. Additionally, our furniture comes in a variety of materials such as leather, maple, oak, walnut, cherry, mahogany, pine, butcher block, wicker, glass, marble, and more. Good’s Furniture features a large selection of high quality living room, bedroom, dining room, home office, and entertainment furniture as well as mattresses, home decor and accessories. I am glad I purchased my couch here. Have an update or correction to our information about Good's Furniture? At Cohn Furniture, we invite you to experience the comfort and style of our furniture selection first-hand. Tempur-Pedic owners love the body-conforming, pressure-relieving comfort of their mattress. Email Us Today! Very knowledgeable, polite not pushy. Good's Furniture and Mattress recently announced that it will close after 63 years in business. While shopping online may be nice, the internet can’t replicate that feeling when you sink into the perfect leather chair or match the excitement when the kids fall in love with that new comfy sofa, which will play host naps, sleepovers, and TV time for years to come. Or you can log in with one of these to quickly verify your account. Watch GoodBed's overview of the Sealy and Posturepedic line-up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07oyWVxeeQ We will never spam you or sell your information. Right Click Digital © 2020 • All Rights Reserved. Good's Furniture began in Downtown Decatur in 1956 at 237 N. Main at the current location of Sol Bistro. Hundreds of colors and styles on sale now! The Central Illinois area trusts Good's Floor Store for all of their flooring needs. suggest an edit. Good's Furniture is recommended by 100% Our professional flooring installers are ready to help you with your next project. We noticed a couch on our way out and think we'll be making another purchase there. Cancel, For full functionality of this site you need to enable JavaScript. Get your dream floors now, pay over time with our convenient financing options. Sorry, the email address or password you entered is incorrect. Mattress was made in the USA, which is a huge plus for us. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Good's Furniture. It’s Like No Other Mattress. carries the mattress brands shown below. 217-877-0900 Store Manager Decatur.IL.079@slumberland.com. They also took away the old couch for no extra fee. This was our first and only stop. Get Directions. From decorating a new bedroom to finding the new recliner for your den; stop by our showroom for quality that you can see and feel! Headquartered in Decatur, IL, Good's Furniture carries a variety of mattress models from which to choose, including mattresses from Sealy and Tempur-Pedic. Welcome to Good's Floor Store! I love that they have been in business for such a long time! 265 East Ash Ave ... Decatur, IL 62526-6157. Carpet. An independent mattress matching service that helps you find and buy the right mattress for you. Once you've claimed your profile, you'll be able to start using GoodBed to attract more customers to your store. Headquartered in Decatur, IL, Good's Furniture carries a variety of mattress models from which to choose, including mattresses from Sealy and Tempur-Pedic. 1705 East Pershing Road, Decatur, IL 62526 |. Your screen name will look like: I bought a couch today and it was delivered for free the same day! Rock was very helpful, considerate and very knowledgeable. Shop at Good's Furniture in Kewanee, IL for Tables, Chairs, Bars, Chests and Dressers, Cabinets, Benches, Stools, Slipcovers. Cohn Furniture has been helping the families of Central Illinois furnish their homes with good quality items at affordable prices for the last 80 years.

Eastern Grey Kangaroo Size, Assassin's Creed Origins Latest Version, Lamictal Side Effects Anger, Cheap Sheet Sets Queen, Straddling Checkerboard Decoder, Another Word For Job Application, Hype The Time Quest Windows 10, Seagram's Ginger Ale Uk,