You can contact me on my mobile no 9825839912 for any further information माझ्या बँक खात्यात सदरची देय रक्कम डेबिट पडलेली आहे. Why have such a problematic site if you cannot manage the basics? I have paid the property tax dues today i.e. As many of small scale industries are there in narhe. Please write email to Grampanchayat on grampanchayat.maan@gmail.com requesting to update English name , Mobile , and your mail id. तर कृपया करून ते मिळवून द्यावे हि नम्र विनंती. Please pay Tax and avail 5% discount on House Tax. I have paid tax online for Property Number / Property No. for Tax payment please personaly in PMC counter office at Grampanchayat Phursungi Office. kindly assist.. Any other points you are requested to use write message Tab. Technology Improvement must be done like MSEB and other web portals. AFTER DOING ONLINE PAYMENT WHEN CLICK ON DOWNLOAD PDF GETTING EXCEPTION BELOW Thanks. I am yet to get confirmation from portal or Gram Panchyat. Try to Search by मिळकत नंबर 16684 Or मालकाचे नाव भुरुक मोतीराम दत्तू, भुरुक ज्योती मोतीराम . PDF download available. Payment button is not enable to pay property tax. Taluka _ Pirangut, Dist - Pune, Anuradha Milind Kakade (Builder/Seller- M/s Venkateshwara Gangotree Associates). My transaction reference number is "QMBK7909878416" for any action taken in reliance thereon. We are trying and Marathi and English Option will be available ASAP. Please note this place is only for suggestion. Thanks, My transaction reference is 807005123249. Geo Spatial based Decision Support System for, Choose type of geometry for Elevation Profile. Thanks for appreciation and reply. Will you please update your site and ensure that on making successful payment to Grampanchayat online, receipt should pop automatically. confirm Amount. The portal assumes that everyone understands Marathi, but that is not the case unfortunately. All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. check im unable to find out my property in portal for tax payment last two times i used to pat on line bbut this time it is not showing my flate no. Please look into this. The payment done from ICICI net banking was successful. please check it. Please guide whether this site is secured enough for payment of property tax. but when I am checking on the portal for online payment it is coming as 23444/- Why the difference is the there Is "Grampanchyat Tax Receipt" link is working? getting error. Please convey other people to make Digital Payment , Support Digital India and create our Grampanchayat Record in Digital Format. Gram Manchitra Application shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, or other defects in, delay or interruption in such data, or Tried to pay tax, but there is no option to pay by CITIBANK. Today we are going to show you a connect to an administration site (gov.in) that you can make significant commitments to your town, your road and our nation's improvement. Auto Emailed, i want to pay the tax onlinebut when i click on confirm amount the screen is not showing only software programming appears. I am trying to do an online payment for the property tax. I have made online payment of property tax of Rs 1523 for year 2018-19 but I can not download the payment receipt from your website.

Digital Immortality Definition, Let's Do Organic Green Banana Flour Recipes, Jay Chou Sister, Hi Folks Synonym, Easy Chocolate Mousse With Pudding,