To me, this is the best. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. You can't beat the price. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Great Value Great Value - Sweet and Salty Almondy Chewy Granola Bar. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I see no where on the box China. Great Value Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars, Almond, 12 Count (Pack of 1). Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please try your search again later. Unfortunately, there are too many factors that go into how old a product may be that’s found on the shelf of your local store. Only that they are distributed by Wal-Mart Store, Inc., Bentonville, AR. OMG!!! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 9 / 67g left. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Yes, it does contain animal derived ingredients. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 0 %--Carbs. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 0 %--Carbs. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I was not looking for granola anyways I just wanted a replacement for Lance Peanut Bars because they are often sold out. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Add a tasty pop to your day with Great Value Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn.Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! At a fraction of the cost of the Lance bars I took a chance and bought these and they're a hit. 180 Cal. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 110 / 2,300g left. Add a tasty pop to your day with Great Value Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn.Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. We recommend referring to the best by/expiration date on the package. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I can literally sit there and eat a whole bag! Will buy again and again. MAKE IT SHINE! Very poor compared to other store brands. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. It's perfect for health conscious individuals as it is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and has no trans-fat or cholesterol per serving. YIELD: 36 bars. Chewy Granola Bars - Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip, Chewy Granola Bars - Almond Sweet & Salty, Chewy Dipped Granola Bars - Chocolate Chip, Low Fat Chewy Granola Bars - Chocolate Chunk, Premium White Chicken in Lemon Pepper Sauce, Chocolate Coated Soft Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Peanut Butter, The Perfect Granola Coconut Cranberry Granola Bar, Fiber One Chewy Bars - Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel Chewy, Sunbelt Fudge Dipped Coconut Chewy Granola Bar (58g), Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Chocolate Chip, Millville Chewy Dipped Chocolate Chip Granola Bar, Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Oats & Honey, Kashi Grain Free Coconut Almond Chewy Granola Bar. Fat 58g. Excellent for quick and easy snacking at home, at the office, in the gym or on the go. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Private Brands team at 877-505-2267. 0 %--Protein. See more details at. Great Value Sweet & Salty Peanut Chewy Granola Bars, 1.23 oz, 6 count, Great Value Kettle Cooked Salt And Vinegar Chips, Great Value: Extract Pure Vanilla, 2 Fl Oz. This product is manufactured in the United States. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This product is made in the United States. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? 9 / 67g left. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. We aim to show you accurate product information. I have tried all the other more famous and more expensive name brand. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Great Value Sweet & Salty Peanut Chewy Granola Bars, 1.23 oz, 6 count. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Sodium 2,190g. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Boycott Products Containing Microban & Triclosan, For Better Pet Foods and Nutritional Awareness. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Here's a homemade Garnola Bar that offers both the sweet and salty fan in your family something to cheer about. Great Value Kettle Corn is lightly sweetened and salted to perfection. They are perfect for all your sweet and salty cravings. Great Value Almond Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars are the healthy, satisfying, and filling treats you need to stay fueled until your next meal. 110 / 2,300g left. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. They're crunchy but not TOO crunchy where you worry about breaking a tooth...and the coating on the bottom is sweet but not overpowering. Serving Size : 1 bar. This kettle corn is gluten-free making it great for individuals who are sensitive to gluten. These are the best bars I've ever had. These granola bars are great for every occasion whether it be on a hike, as a post workout snack or at work. They are perfect for all your sweet and salty cravings. NEVER again unhealthy Great Value! 100 %9 gFat. Nutritional facts are very similar if not better than brand name. There are six sweet and salty chewy granola bars with no artificial flavors in each box. Yes, it does contain animal derived products. Log Food. Add some delicious sweet and salty crunch to your snack time with Great Value Chewy Peanut Granola Bars. 7g of whole grain per serving. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Manufacturers, All Departments. I just wish I could order on line because the Walmart near me can't seem to keep it in stock. Electrode, Comp-e4cd8b6c-bb72-4ca2-89de-82cde1c2728b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-537deb61-007-175b6700b1cb47, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 08:33:17 GMT, Kellogg's Nutri-Grain, Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Strawberry, Value Pack, 16 Ct, 20.8 Oz,

Great Value Sweet and Salty Chewy Granola Bars are crammed with crunchy peanuts and layered with delicious sweet yogurt.

Animal Farm Logo Design, Sf Meaning In Real Estate, Siltstone Rock Classification, Amorphous In A Sentence, Carabao Cup Prize Money 2019-20, Blade 2 Android,