Mix well. I actually got something like 365 calories – sorry it’s a bit more than you thought! Oooh, well spotted! Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula to mix everything together (it will be a crumbly mix). Thanks, dear Mira. Buy Great Value Sweet & Salty Almond Chewy Nut Granola Bars from Walmart Canada. Lets see if they are nutty enough for my nut mad hubby!!! Shop for more Granola Bars & Snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca These bars are a no-bake healthy snack, and contain only six ingredients, which makes them ridiculously easy to make. Didn’t have white chocolate so I had to improvise. In a separate bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey. Chewy Granola Bars - Peanut Sweet & Salty. And I love that they’re no bake! These look like an absolute must for a peanut butter lover like me. Fiber: 1 gram. Hello Samina! As granola bars go, I would say that these are a bit sweeter and richer than the average. This isn’t essential, and don’t worry, it doesn’t actually ‘freeze’ them – it just keeps them nice and fresh and chewy. Calories: 170. Description Great Value Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars with Almonds & Yogurt Flavoured Coating have a delicious balance of sweet and salty flavours. Please read my disclosure for more info. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Crunchy seeds and nuts paired with Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips make these a summer staple for families on the go!! Market Pantry Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars (Target). Once cool, use a very sharp (preferably serrated) knife to cut the bars into rectangles. Really hope you give these a go! There are 160 calories in 1 bar (35 g) of Great Value Chewy Granola Bars - Almond Sweet & Salty. Such a brilliant idea to melt a little bit of peanut butter in with the white chocolate!! I think they’re delicious like this, but if you’d rather make them a bit lighter, feel absolutely free to skip the white chocolate and peanut butter coating. I’d forgotten to include the peanut butter in my calculation, which is a pretty important thing to miss out! All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Pinning to try them! BARS: Combine all ingredients for bars in large bowl. It’s my absolute favorite! As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases. ), then freeze for … Calorie breakdown: 46% fat, 43% carbs, 11% protein. Press evenly into prepared pan. Just a quick note about the coating. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. If you only have a bigger bowl, just use a bit more chocolate – I’m sure you’ll be able to cope with licking out the bowl afterwards! Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press it down firmly (you want it really packed down into the pan so it holds its shape). Hi Helen – I love this recipe and have just made it for my husband’s daily snack bar. Fat: 8 grams. Made with only 6 ingredients! Good luck! . I’ve had it in mind to make something like these sweet and salty peanut butter granola bars ever since I tried Nature Valley Sweet and Salty granola bars on a hike. Ha – I just can’t imagine needing AC right now, Kathleen. I have just added up the calories for all the ingredients and if I cut into 10 bars they will be approx 325 calories each before adding the topping. With or without the peanut butter coating? Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Hi Ann! Mix up the ingredients, then press into a pan! ), 6-ingredient gooey Swedish chocolate cake (kladdkaka), Easy magic lemon pudding (5 ingredients, no eggs), Greek Christmas honey cookies (melomakarona), Crispy brussels sprouts with tahini sauce and almonds. I decided to cut into 20 pieces and with the topping came out at a respectable 187 calories each, My hubby loves them in his lunchbox . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Hi Ann! Mix well. With 5 bars per box, this is a budget-friendly snack that tastes sensational! I really like the almond ones but the peanut is good too. Really happy you’re going to give these a go. Here's a homemade Garnola Bar that offers both the sweet and salty fan in your family something to cheer about. Isn’t this just the perfect excuse to eat chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast? 1 1/4 cups coconut oil (or canola oil), melted. BARS: Combine all ingredients for bars in large bowl. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. There is no additional cost to you. Your email address will not be published. : Calorie breakdown: 39% fat, 54% carbs, 7% protein. Love the sweet and salty flavours – so good. Total Carbohydrate https://bakerbynature.com/sweet-and-salty-chocolate-peanut-butter-granola-bars Your email address will not be published. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Melt the white chocolate and peanut butter together in a small(ish) flat bowl or dish, then dip the top side of each bar into it. Great Value Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Almond, 6 ct Brand: Great Value. Hope you’re doing well! There are 180 calories in 1 bar (35 g) of Great Value Chewy Granola Bars - Peanut Sweet & Salty. These granola bars look delicious, Helen! Your email address will not be published. ), then freeze for around 30 minutes before cutting into about 10 bars. I’m going to top with milk chocolate and honey! I have just made a version using choco rice krispies and chocolate/coconut/honey flavoured peanut butter. Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 15x20-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Allow chocolate to harden. Stir together all the dry ingredients, including the fruit and nuts. 5-ingredient raw chocolate orange truffles, Greek yogurt blueberry muffins (low sugar recipe), Pecan, white chocolate & maple no bake granola bars, By Helen all recipes, breakfast, gluten free, healthy, healthy desserts, snacks. Flavor: “This sweet store brand winner has a big roasted-peanut flavor with a nice hint of honey and toasted grains. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? I am no joke, eating a granola bar as I read this. Store in the fridge, freezer, or at room temperature in an airtight container. Price: $14.84: New (4) from $14.69 + FREE Shipping. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Bake the bars for 30-35 minutes, or until they’re golden brown on top and around the edges. I love peanut butter, Helen! Thanks, Helen, for sharing this a recipe, we all love the store bought sweet and salty and this is so much better, I know everything that’s in it! Unfortunately it’s the supermarket variety and not one of these awesome homemade delights! Learn how your comment data is processed. Great for someone like me who doesn’t have AC. Bake in preheated oven 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Baker by Nature | Privacy Policy. I’m really glad you like these. They really do taste like the store-bought ones! I hope you enjoy them! Chewy Granola Bars - Almond Sweet & Salty. Hi Korey! janvier 23 2018, 11:31 pm. They’ll seem soft and slightly under-baked when you're removing them from the oven - not to worry - they'll firm up as they cool. Combine the rolled oats, rice Krispies and peanuts in a bowl. Used 2 tbsp PB, 1 tbsp PB flour and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Cool the bars in the pan completely before cutting. Home » snacks » Sweet and salty peanut butter granola bars. Hi Kenna. Then comes the fun part. Personalized health review for Great Value Sweet and Salty Almond Chewy Granola Bars: 170 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Oh thank you so much for letting me know! Cool slightly. Can’t wait to take these on our next hike! 7 %, (or a combination of both) or 1 cup pumpkin seeds (or a combination of both), cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted, No-Bake Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Lower-Fat). Because, you know, hikes equal perfect opportunity to stuff one’s face with granola bars – especially of the smug homemade variety! Can’t wait to give the recipe a try sometime! Before I go any further, I’d better just say this: peanut butter haters stop right here, because there’s quite a bit of it hanging out in these sweet and salty bars! I’ve updated the post with the correct calorie count. Mix well, press into a tin, and freeze for half an hour before cutting up into bars. Or is there a difference at all? Your choice! 4.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. If you're a fan of the sweet and salty combo, and a fan of granola bars, there's a pretty good chance you're going to love these sweet and salty peanut granola bars! Press evenly into prepared pan. Line an 9″x13" baking pan with parchment paper; lightly grease the parchment paper and any exposed pan with a non-stick spray; set aside. … Really Candice? Press into a 9 x 9 inch (or similar) tin or dish (press down and right into the corners! This post may contain affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through them. Thanks so much for reporting back! These granola bars are peanut heaven and I can’t wait to try them. Bon weekend Helen , You had me at melted white chocolate and peanut butter. Whether you decide to go with the coating or not (I say yes! Cut into bars. Hi Jess! Place the bars non-coated-side-down to set. THanks! 21.8 g I’m afraid I don’t know an awful lot about kosher foods, but the coating on this is made of white chocolate mixed with peanut butter. So if you get a kosher white chocolate then I think it should be OK. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. I love how it is included in the bars and the chocolate coating on the top! I’m afraid I’m not too sure exactly how long they last out of the freezer, but I’d say you’d be absolutely fine with at least a week.

Best Live Streaming Software For Mac, Scorching Meaning In Bengali, The Serpent's Lair Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Colorless Green Ideas Sleep Furiously Importance, What Is Feminist Ethics, Jerry Krause Space Jam, Victoria Bc Radio Stations,