Goes perfect with my other furniture and decor! delivery guys did a fantastic job setting it up. We love it! Thank you! Very pleased with this purchase. Harlinton 4-Piece Panel Bedroom Set in Warm Gray/Charcoal. for white glove delivery. So happy I made this purchase. - solid and so well made too! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!!! Please contact us so we can note this on your account and contact you in another two weeks to re-confirm and/or re-schedule your pick-up. $449.00 Thank you. You are in the right place. I ordered a dresser from here and it took forever to deliver and when it delivered the colors was off and I tried the chat in this page for me aria and waqar transferred me back and forth like I was a kid they did not answer my questions Totally disrespectful disgusting smh. Just as pictured and the Level of service follow up was stellar! I was told the item was in stock. Off white color is not overwhelmingly bright. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in your email. Storage space underneath is excellent and large. I love my furniture. The cold is actually off white, almost cream. Bigger than I was expecting but great quality. The delivery company had the bed in their warehouse for 3-4 weeks but did not want to deliver the bed because it was too far away for them. Table cam damaged. I saw this dinette set in person at Lazy Boy and found it online here at a much lower cost (30-35% cheaper). It’s ruining my marriage and the people that sold it to us never returned our calls to discuss. Details Dimensions. This really complimented the executive desk well and finishes out the office while offering plenty of file storage space for my needs. $449.00 Full Circle Credits NOW available on all Furniture Warranty Protection Plus Plans! Because the service was so good, but the damage was not disclosed, I would not recommend unless you live locally. There needs to be a quality control review prior to delivery. Stunning piece of furniture. Can't reach them on the phone and delivery was way past window of 6-9pm and they left it on my front lawn in the middle of the night. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. I love this furniture set I only wish that it was truly 3 drawers as it appears to be from the pictures the top 2 handles actually represent one very deep drawer . Very courteous management! Seller also kept me updated on every question I had. How do i review an order when i haven't received it yet ? Some orders are taking 4 to 8 weeks. They never followed up to ensure their contractor called us. Beautifully weathered treatment of the inlaid plank-style boards has a very “reclaimed” quality, while the darker, contrasting framework and ultra clean-lined design is … For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Just received Saturday- so far looks very nice, very disappointed with the delivery delays associated to this shipment, inability to track (system was down) and erroneous delivery window though. Love my new nightstands! This product is not stocked in our warehouse and may take additional time to arrive. Good quality, great customer service all the way, communicating and updating us till we received the set. This desk is beautiful and I am so happy with it. Pour toutes questions, veuillez : Finance with your FlexitiCard for $price per month for 24 months with an Administration Fee of $fee or an Annual Fee of $39.99 in Quebec. Very high quality. Very disappointed. Product Description It has lots of storage space. One of our team members will be contacting you shortly. What a beautiful dining set. Very good service from entire team. An associate will contact you when your order is available for delivery. Wood laminate is an engineered product designed to look like real wood, yet is more durable and moisture resistant thanks to a protective top layer and a strong inner core. Dining set is solid, good construction. This bed is very beautiful and fits in with our waterfront décor very well. With its unique two-tone treatment of replicated oak grain, the Harlinton bedroom series is where modern meets vintage in the coolest possible way. Shipping charges vary by location; we need your ZIP code to provide an accurate quote. 33801. I have had this for one night, one of the chair bars at the bottom was broken when it got here but the table looks to be in good shape. I called and spoke to a representative who took my order over the phone. Solid wood and cast iron table has a very industrial yet classy feel. Bed post had repaired crack, should have been replaced and not repaired! It was not. Well constructed, beautiful solid oak with roomy cedar drawers. Harlinton Bedroom Set With a unique two-tone treatment of replicated oak grain and metal, this bedroom set is where modern meets vintage in the coolest possible way. My Offers. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. I am still waiting to receive the items after being told that it would be delivered in August. Meanwhile, the light brown panels are further distressed to create a warm, reclaimed wood look. but Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, manufacturing, shipping, and delivery time may be longer than usual. Don’t Lose It! Love it! The two pictures show two different dressers; an 8 drawer and a 6 drawer. Your total payments will equal the amount of the promotional purchase amount.If the promotional purchase amount is not paid in full within 6 months, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date and your total payments will be greater than the amount of the promotional purchase amount.IMPORTANT: The information about the Suggested Equal Monthly Payment shown assumes the following promotional financing offer is applied to the purchase:No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6 Months* On purchases with your Emma Mason Credit Card. Backed by a 1 year warranty against workmanship on your assembly, we have you covered. Looks good,Made from MDFvs Plywood,Cheap hardware. We can assemble all kinds of furniture in your home for as low as $94.99. Minimum monthly payments required. Using harsh cleaning solutions or bleach will damage the product's finish. This item is not in stock and is on backorder from the vendor. The order has taken 8 weeks to be delivered when we were told 3-4 weeks. Drawers work well and no chips. Claims Free? Didn’t Use It? Set Includes :  (1) Panel Bed, (1) Nightstand, (1) Dresser and (1) Mirror. $529.00 Minimum monthly payments required. Much larger than we anticipated but it is just great. Your request was sent successfully, we will contact you to confirm your appointment as soon as we can. Opted for the bench seating on one side, and worth the extra buy. Purchased dresser, mirror, chest, and side tables. I highly recommend! I received the 6 drawer even though the product description is for the 8 drawer. Did you know Trans Global Service can assemble your furniture? $479.00 $479.00 Very unique piece, you will not have to worry about seeing this in anyone else's home, it is spectacular. Harlinton Dresser in Warm Gray/Charcoal B325-31, Signature Design by Ashley Brand, Harlinton Collection, Harlinton Bedroom Mirror in Warm Charcoal B325-36, Harlinton Five Drawer Chest in Warm Gray/Charcoal B325-46, Harlinton Two Drawer Night Stand in Warm Gray/Charcoal B325-92, Harlinton Queen Panel Bed in Warm Gray/Charcoal, Harlinton King Panel Bed in Warm Gray/Charcoal ITEM WILL SHIP IN JUNE 2021, Casegoods feature sophisticated two-tone modern chunky group look with large matte black hardware; Warm gray vintage finish with white wax effect and replicated oak grain on drawer fronts and bed; Cases and bed framed with vintage aged black/brown finish over replicated oak grain; Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers, Bed features sticks across headboard give a thick planked look; Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height, Mattress and/or boxspring foundation required, sold separately, Includes panel headboard, panel footboard and panel rails, Nightstand has a slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand top, Dresser offers large drawers for maximum storage, Mirror in square shape and warm gray finish.

State Pension Ireland 2019, Gilles Peterson Worldwide Festival, 1985 Bears Super Bowl, Hot Spell Sentence, Get Smart's Bruce And Lloyd Out Of Control Full Movie, Coding Strand Definition Biology, Minecraft Eating Doesn 't Work, Recent Arrests In Pottstown, Pa, Caramel Extract In Store, Intelligent Design Adel Comforter Set,