Top ... Peace is threatened and the world teeters on the brink of ruin once again in Homefront: The Revolution, the sequel to the hit first-person shooter. I remember the advertising for this game in SF. pls bring back the point system back.That was awesome. Walkthrough. Gone is the day of editorial integrity and informed writers; news for the sake of reporting developments in the industry will be lost in the mad rush to sweep up hapless readers in a wave of hype and intrigue, however ill-fated. The company eventually folded due to financial problems stemming from various issues (i.e. I just hope they don't shoot parents again. Plus I think it was one of the shortest shooters ever. I'm pretty confident Crytek will pull off a good SP campaign...of decent length. It seemed super rushed out in terms of multiplayer. Kidding...no intentions if kicking a hornets nest here. I thought that Homefront multiplayer was the absolute worst. I would give the campaign 2 out 5 stars . "The sequel has new features and doesn't even deal with the same characters. The act of reading about video game rumors has become more valued than playing games themselves, and it's all thanks to websites who capitalize on the short-lived glee siphoned from excited gamers, misappropriated for personal gain. N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news. The disintegration of research and knowledge, of authentic gaming journalism, is unfolding before us. By the time i bought HOMEFRONT, the servers for multiplayer were down for good! They said that? And to be honest, you have to go look for what you want, actual journalism, because things that make the front page here are not that. Whats going on in their minds? Only in the world of PCers! And, we're fully secure and mobile friendly. Any rumbles about the sequel? Too bad that Shiniobi and Superannuation are the only two respectable insiders right now that have actually leaked things unlike Thuway whose obviously a Sony fanboy and websites like Dualshocker's use his comments for insurmountable traffic because the people here eat it up. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. Homefront was a very good game i really enjoyed the story because it had many things in common with Red Dawn. The best SP shooters of last gen are all a good 10+ hrs. The warehouse food market was my favorite part of campaign! The guy with the blindfold was literally everywhere, on the sides of buses, bus stops, billboards. i can not wait until Monday. E3 2014: Homefront 2 announce imminent -- rumor, https://gleam.io/RGCGf/dailybits-ps5-giveaway, Homefront: The Revolution Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PC Computer, Homefront 2: The Revolution Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PC Computer, Homefront: The Revolution Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PS4, Homefront 2: The Revolution Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PS4, Homefront 2: The Revolution Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - Xbox One. But i think a sequel could be good ! I didn't mean to come off as that harsh, it's just the fact that on my site per say, quality over quantity is like the major focus and I felt like it was being put in the same category :). But if i was to give a score for the campaign . No some of us don't like mediocre shooters especially when the whole gen was filled with actual good ones. Didnt Crytek say they were going all F2P by the end of 2014? She has been contributing articles since 2010, especially those that involve intimidatingly long lists. Again, i did not get to play the multiplayer, because the servers were shut down for good when i played the game . I loved the concept of this game and they can do some great things with a sequel. Homefront: The Revolution is a first-person shooter video game developed by Dambuster Studios and published by Deep Silver for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Kaos Studios' David Votypka reveals that 'Homefront' has been planned as a series all along, and that gameplay changes are in store for the sequel. I'll definitely get this if true for SP and the MP. Why not wait for E3 which is about 7 days away? When not writing news, she works in an independent game shop so that she can spend all day talking about games too. OnlySP: It looks like we’ll finally get the first news on the sequel to Homefront this upcoming week. Released last year to much anticipation followed by an awful lot of dissapointment, Homefront was unfortunately the death-toll for Kaos Studios. However, speaking with Cvg, Crytek’s CEO Cevat Yerli has said that there has been no “tangible change whatsoever” in their relationship with the publisher: “To be fair, the way we’re developing Homefront 2 is very isolated anyway. 'Homefront' Sequel Planned. Hopefully they improve the original game, had some things going for it but was held back in some areas. Hopefully this will greatly improve on the first one. A huge Gamescom 2020 Xbox sale is now live, Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 4th, 2020, Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 10th, 2019, © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Oh well then I have no idea haha. Gotta admit, I really struggled to get through the single player. I just know its going to happen. I'd rather have a five hour campaign that is amazing than a ten hour campaign that is average. It is not like shooters are known for being better when they are short. No offense to anyone that reads it though, it's true though that stuff is popular. A steady games, so we'll see what happens. Nope, not exclusive. These websites are perpetuating rumors and speculation to the point where gamers care more about what companies have going on behind the scenes than what they have on store shelves or in their own living rooms; the hype surrounding a video game that doesn't even officially exist yet overcomes the new releases that were craved just as ravenously months before. Kaos did well with Frontlines. The SP had some good ideas. Sign up for free now to have your achievements and gaming statistics tracked. They should tend to the faults in the game, A longer campaign, more maps, graphics and just leave the majority as is. The real cheap look? You know F2P look? I thought the game was glitching. And if they use a similar build of the MP Kaos formulated, could be a major competitor to BF & COD. Jesus. We've also run over 600,000 gaming sessions to help our members unlock millions of achievements and make new friends. Everything that we've reported on from Shinobi has been spot on so far. Something has to be done to maintain an audience! It takes place on the other side of the Mississippi -- nobody knows what's going on over there because the North Koreans have irradiated the Mississippi with radioactive iodine and nobody can cross it without a hazmat suit. They must have spent a mountain of money on advertising. They need to double the campaign length,, And i would also love to play a new RED FACTION FPS open world game too. So boring, enjoyed the multiplayer though. I own both versions of that movie on Blu-Ray. I really enjoyed homefronts MP. Homefront 2 will be awesome guaranteeed or your money back! I was driving along browsing N4G, and decided to go on a rant. Homefront had a cool concept but not so good execution. The FPS shooting mechanics were pretty good though. Really hope this game comes out this year. As the owner of OnlySP who has a big focus on editorials, I can tell you straight up that's how it works here. Homefront: The Revolution takes place in 2029 in an alternate timeline, following the protagonist Ethan Brady as he joins a resistance movement against the army of a North Korean occupation in the city of Philadelphia. i like it when the NPC was shaking with angry when the North Korean killed a civilian.

Love Thy Neighbor Bible Verses, Indra Ové Rise Of Skywalker, Sessions V Dimaya Impact, Is The Movie Consumed Based On A True Story, We Happy Few Very Bad Thing, Best Hazelnut Extract, Sweetness And Power Ebook, Which Of The Following Event Inactivates Acetyl-coa Carboxylase, Gary Rhodes Recipes Bread And Butter Pudding, Advance Payment In Accounting, Movies Like Moulin Rouge, Coffee Mate Hazelnut Creamer 64 Oz, Portland, Oregon Housing Authority,