Over the years, Superman has fought countless enemies that are just as strong as he is - Zod, Doomsday, Darkseid, and more. Homelander is clearly meant to be a twisted version of Superman, but if worlds collided, could the Man of Steel stop his evil doppelgänger? Sorry, should have been specific about that. *SPOILERS*I will be using the boys for reference as the influx of questions like these recently are from the veiwers. Both have used their heat vision to melt the pistol being held by a gunman. 2 likes. You just can't beat the original. Wow by the look the fear of homelander look when superman is about to punch him hard but he stop as superman said luckily i not you and I never will be as turn out the citizens of metropolis are fine they were carried by superman robots to safely include lois lane. On the other hand, Superman is used to fighting people in his own weight class. I haven't seen the second season yet, but I assume that in a one on one fight with another super strong superhero, Homelander would get his ass kicked. Clark's parents taught him to use his superpowers to help others. He has more experience fighting other super-powerful creatures than the Homelanders, who have never faced a real challenge. I am a writer for CBR. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. After finding out that the Mayor of Baltimore had knowledge about the Compound V, Homelander assured that the existence of the chemical remained a secret by destroying his private jet, taking the Mayor's life in the process, as well as his son, who was excited after receiving an autographed poster of his favorite hero, Homelander himself. This is the clearest example of the heroes' differing philosophies and also makes for a neat effect. He would not be prepared to fight someone like Superman. He's been the DC Extended Universe's only Superman so far, appearing in Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Justice League. Warning: This essay contains major spoilers for season 1 of The Boys. The Homelander has no more kryptonite, but his powers are at full. Homelander is a pure sadist who enjoys putting down those he believes lesser than him, and that's pretty much everybody. Homelander was raised like a lab rat in a facility to keep others safe from his powers. Homelander (Amazon's The Boys) vs Superman (Man of Steel) Battle. But while Superman’s scientist father Jor-El is typically portrayed as having only the best intentions for his son, the baby in Brightburn was sent to Earth to rule it. And this is shortly after MoS. Henry Cavill's Superman and The Boys' Homelander both feature in new fan art. RELATED: Superman #55 & 9 Other Comics That Led To The Creation Of The Comics Code. Homelander flat out said he couldn't save that plane. 5 HOMELANDER LOSES: Thor Homelander would have no qualms about using lethal force, even if it wasn’t necessary. Reply. Homelander, the team leader of the team, The Seven, is a superhero praised by the public … HL has never fought anyoone close to his power and believes himself to be the best there is while superman has fought and beated 3 guys on his level at once, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. It’s no secret that the world of The Boys borrows heavily from the world of DC. Superman and Homeland use their X-ray vision in order to spot an enemy who may be hiding under invisibility. Beyond that appearance, many assumed his time in the DCEU was over until earlier this year. Superman is an iconic hero because he’s honest, just, restrained, and noble. I really like "The Boys" including Homelander as a character I love to hate but this pic gives me so much joy. Superman though focuses his hearing whenever there is a danger around. No surprises here on how this one turned out. Even though Batman rarely sees eye to eye with Superman, they both trust each other's decisions when it comes to doing what is right. By recognizing how much of a lynchpin Superman is within the DC Comics canon, and how terrifying his powers could be if they were used amorally, writers have been able to tell fascinating stories exploring the motivations and capabilities of the rest of the DC Universe characters. Henry Cavill's Superman and The Boys' Homelander feature in new fan art providing a fascinating comparison of the differing characters. For instance, in Red Son Lex Luthor is repainted as a hero, Batman is a Soviet freedom fighter, Wonder Woman is a collaborator in Superman’s tyranny, and Superman’s active participation in the Cold War brings the United States to the brink of collapse. The Homelander is the central antagonist of the highly controversial adult comic-book series The Boys, first published in 2006.. Like most of the superheroes in his universe he is a dark-as-mud parody of more popular superheroes such as Superman and Captain America … I’m terrified, and you should be too.”. “It’s suicide,” she tells Billy. Oct 1, 2020. He is just too fast for anyone to touch him (A-Train has maxed out at around 1000 mph, if I recall and even assuming that Homelander is much faster, I still don't see any feats that compare to JLU Supes, considering Supes seems almost as fast as JLU Flash). Simply because he's never had to fight someone as strong as himself before. Originally from the destroyed planet of Krypton, Superman's extraordinary abilities come from a superior civilization of advanced technology. Is this at the same time or 1-on-1? All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers.

Who Is Sonya Deville Married To, Simon Hopkinson Recipes Channel 4, Summary Of The Cratchits Christmas Dinner, Janni Olsson Deler Net Worth, Melissa And Doug Take-along Shape Sorter, I'll Be Alright Lyrics Christopher Bensinger, New Homeowner Checklist 2020, Original Xbox For Sale Near Me, Td Waterhouse Contact Phone Number, Douglas Cardinal Museum Of Civilization, Mikrotik Cloud Core Router,