It was released in February 1995 as the first single from his self-titled CD. For artist bios, album reviews, and song lyrics, check out http://www.rnbhaven.com The song reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. It sold 600,000 copies domestically and was certified gold by the RIAA. *** Audio got removed :( :( Re-uploaded it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_U8VQFIxag The video features a wedding, with John Michael Montgomery singing. The music video was directed by Marc Ball and premiered in early 1995. The video for the hit single I Can Love You Like That by All 4 One. However, it did go back to Number One on the chart dated May 6, 1995, where it stayed for two more weeks. Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident), "John Michael Montgomery Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "American certifications – All 4 One – I Can Love You Like That", Recording Industry Association of America, Australian-charts.com – All-4-One – I Can Love You Like That", Offiziellecharts.de – All-4-One – I Can Love You Like That", Dutchcharts.nl – All-4-One – I Can Love You Like That", Charts.nz – All-4-One – I Can Love You Like That", "All-4-One Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "All-4-One Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Can_Love_You_Like_That&oldid=948376273, Songs written by Steve Diamond (songwriter), Song recordings produced by Scott Hendricks, Billboard Hot Country Songs number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Steve Diamond, Maribeth Derry, Jennifer Kimball, "I Can Love You Like That" (LP Version) – 4:23, This page was last edited on 31 March 2020, at 18:20. Two months after Montgomery's version hit Number One, All-4-One released their version, and it reached a peak of number 5 on the US Billboard Hot 100 in 1995. [5][6] Despite a live performance on the BBC's long-running music programme Top of the Pops, it only peaked at number 33 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming the band's last Top 40 entry to date. "I Can Love You Like That" is a song written by Steve Diamond, Jennifer Kimball and Maribeth Derry, and recorded by American country music singer John Michael Montgomery. The song debuted at number 59 on the Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart dated March 4, 1995. It charted for twenty weeks and went to Number One on the chart dated April 22, 1995, and stayed there for one week before being replaced by Brooks & Dunn's "Little Miss Honky Tonk" the next week. The song reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. "I Can Love You Like That" is a song written by Steve Diamond, Jennifer Kimball and Maribeth Derry, and recorded by American country music singer John Michael Montgomery. I can love you like that If you want tenderness I got tenderness And I see through To the heart of you If you want a man Who will understand You don't have to look very far I can love you Girl, I can love you I can love you like that I would make you my world Move heaven and Earth

Focus Investment Banking Careers, Caramel Extract In Store, Song Name Fire, Best Dish At Hell's Kitchen, Chart Showing Branches Of Commerce, Gallons Per Minute Calculator Pipe Size, Solove’s Approach To Privacy Is To Work, I Love You Skit, Evan Roderick Gif, 5 Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence,