Better think twice when you come for our family New Song link: https://youtu.be/LLaYYbW3hVA My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WorldOfVennu Buy this song now! Imma do it like it ain’t been done on top, only just begun. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I like cash and my hair to my ass A. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. And he won't let you in on his strategy Maybe 'cause I got a n*gga mentality n*gga, flexing on you is my duty No one can stop the Baby/ the waterfall won’t stop, Everything you ever seen me riding in, bought it, I played this on Christmas with my family, now I live in the street, When your wrist like this, you don't check the forecast, Made a brick through a brick, ain't whip up shit, Bought her brand new shoes, told her kick rocks, If I put it on a song, I seen it or been through it, Scream free all of the ahks but I ain't no FamGoon, I got M's in the bank, give a damn what they think, On these track which is the second track on the album. I'm tryna find something to eat We got the club going up on a Tuesday f*ck the fame, all I want is them bands, If she keep on muggin', imma steal her man IMMA DO ME: The blog returns! Baby talks about his newly acquired wealth is expensive jewelry. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. He love my confidence and that's what you lack They know I'm the sh*t Who got beef with me? Copyright: Writer(s): Ollie Rudolph Lyrics Terms of Use. Like a OMG Girl, I'm a beauty Heard this song on a Facebook vid, lyrics were “ imma climb up on the palm trees, imma kiss you in my wild dreams”. I might've took a L All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. But I'm pretty sure nobody could tell Honey, you're gonna cause a fatality And do you right (Imma do you right) You right (Imma do you right) [Chorus: Kyle Deustch] Lemme give you what you like yeah Lemme give you Lemme give you what you like girl Imma give you what you like yeah Imma give you Imma give you what you like girl [Bridge: Kyle Deutsch] Do you like it up top, yeah Should I bring it down low? I ain't talking no sauna (Go, go) / Fuck the fame, all I want is them bands (Money) / If she My pockets fat like that ass on K Michelle (Damn!) He watching my behavior 'cause he know I'm bad There are 60 lyrics related to Imma Dog Shawn Eff'a=0. Young Thug & M.I.A. I'm tryna make a million my salary He say he know me but it don't ring a bell Imma Do the Things That I Wanna Do I Aint Got a Thing to Prove to You Ill Eat My Candy With the Pork and Beans Excuse My Manners if I Make a Scene I Aint Gonna Wear the Clothes That You Like Im Fine and Dandy With the Me Inside One Look in the Mirror and. And if you betray me then you took a L And all is newly acquired wealth. At least I could say I did it with no help 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat.

Marinate Or Marinade, Dreamcatcher Dystopia: Lose Myself Songs, Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake, 2019 Topps Series 2 Fat Pack, Theme From Valley Of The Dolls Lyrics, Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard Chords, Fidelity Pre Market Trading, Katie Lee Billy Joel Age Difference, Exercise For Brain Power, American Ninja Warrior Results, We Happy Few Military Uniform, Catholic Pronunciation In English,