It can all be shaped and molded, but we have to decide that “You know what? As DoughBoyz Cashout, one of my favorite music groups of all time, said, “chances make champions.” And just in case you didn’t know, I definitely consider myself a champion. When people say the universe is listening, the universe only knows what you say. BL.com: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? reserved.PMC Entertainment, Cable TV Scorecard: Renewals, Cancellations and Premiere Dates. ... Brely Evans … I look at myself; I’m a curvy girl with chubby cheeks. So, it’s still positive. You can have health, wealth, and family and still go to heaven. Live your Dreams and Use all your gifts yall!!!! #RondellLancaster For LIFE!!!! Check out a few teaser photos: In the trailer, Evans and Anthony's characters, the Jordans, stop at a gas station before he's held hostage at gunpoint. I was tuned into the Oprah Winfrey Network’s (OWN) newest show, Ambitions. The industry, for the most part, would say, “We don’t want you.” Once I got over myself, it seemed the doors just flung open. BE: Right! There is real power in the tongue. For me, it was divine intervention to reach out and make the initial connection to what would be a layered discussion on spirituality, obstacles and challenges along her journey to success, and the ongoing practice of self-love. OWN also recently renewed four of its unscripted series: Love & Marriage: Huntsville, Ready to Love, Black Love and Black Women Own the Conversation. My producers were like it’s time to put some music out, and that’s exactly what we did. . The show stars Brian White, Robin Givens, Kendrick Cross, Brely Evans. The universe doesn’t know whether you’re joking or not. [4], On television, Evans had a recurring roles on BET drama series Being Mary Jane and TV One comedy series Born Again Virgin. ”Found out last week that Ambitions wouldn’t be returning for a second season,” the actress wrote, accompanied by the saddest of emojis. I want this.” Everything and everyone in the world is waiting for you to decide it because as you say yes to it, it’ll say yes to you in return. I’m unashamed, and I don’t quit. . If you die tomorrow, are you going to die a junior? Also, the word “NO” is like gasoline. Find out how she lives a life of gratitude in this article! Good Doctor's Richard Schiff Reveals COVID-19 Diagnosis, Wentworth Miller Announces He Is 'Officially' Done With Prison Break…, Fox Sets January Premieres for 9-1-1, Resident, Miranda Remake and…, The Good Doctor EP on the Decision to Kill Off [Spoiler], Bring Back…. BL.com: In my opinion, internal journeys are some of the most challenging paths toward self-discovery and fulfillment. January 23 2020, 10:02 AM PST. Ambitions: Brely Evans and Erica Page Share Their Exciting Journey So Far Carissa Pavlica at June 15, 2019 10:00 am. One of the affirmations she recited was a powerful sentiment, “I am the co-creator of my destiny.” Was it not enough that she snatched my already nonexistent edges (receding hairlines are real and dangerous)? As I was scrolling on social media past the typical shenanigans of my friends or the mindless fodder of celebrity gossip, I came across a video of the 47-year-old reciting her I AM statements. You can have health, wealth, and family and still go to heaven. First, a female lead on the Bounce TV comedy series Last Call opposite Charles Malik Whitfield. I don’t like it when people say, “I’m chasing my dreams.” Well, that’s why they’re running away from you, boo! Series Regular on Ambitions on OWN 10pm TUESDAY NIGHTS!! For example, when failed relationships occur, it’s probably because one or both people haven’t gotten over what has happened in their past. When I finally found my most authentic self and began to express the true being that I am, everything just fell into place. Find out how she lives a life of gratitude in this article! If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our weekly newsletter. Andy Swift / There’s no such thing! My producers Turn Me Up Productions Johnnie \"Foot On The Gas\" Wilson and Issac 'The Melody King\"Jones (My Brothers) Came through with the heat!!!!! It’s similar to putting gas in your car because it fuels you towards your “YES.” Every day at the end of the day, you need to ask yourself, “How many NO’s did I receive today?” You never fail, but if you want to refer to it as failing, then you’re failing forward. So far there have been one seasons. it! I’m the only creation that God gave the ability to comprehend, decide, and speak things into existence. Brely Evans is an actress who improved her career and personal ambitions through affirmations. You’re no longer aspiring; you’re no longer a junior. When I say I’m an actress, the films and television roles will come because I speak them into existence. )? Right! Who inspires you, and why? White, Kendrick Cross, Brely Evans, Erica Page and Essence Atkins. Are you bummed? 4.9. out of . Buy Now at https://www.brelyevans.com/shopDON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE and HIT LIKE!!! If we all realize who we are in Christ, there is nothing that we can’t be, do or have. Brely Evans: The obstacle that I’ve had to overcome is the obstacle of ME. I can’t recall the exact reasoning. BlackLove.com: What is an obstacle you had to overcome to get to where you are today, and how have they shaped you? And warm up my vocal cords since we stuck in the house on Quarantine. I will have established myself as a go-to person in this industry that illustrated the power of loving Christ while simultaneously able to have fun and be fly. [5] Later that year, she began starring in the Oprah Winfrey Network prime time soap opera, Ambitions playing Rondell Lancaster, the sister of Atlanta Mayor Evan Lancaster (Brian J. At the time, I was considering reaching out to connect with Evans one-on-one. #RondellLancaster For LIFE!!!! Then there’s Beyoncé  because who isn’t inspired by Queen Bey herself? BL.com: In one of your most recent videos, you chanted your I AM statements, and one of the affirmations were, “I am a co-creator with Christ.” Can you explain to me what this expression means? Ambitions is an American drama television series created by Jamey Giddens and Will Packer, and executive produced by Will Packer Productions and Lionsgate Television. In 10 years, I would have produced several films and television shows. xoxoxoxoxo While I was livin’ a life of gratitude and enjoying a “Hot Boy Summer,” television was still my one true love. But perhaps it was something along the lines of professional woes, personal unfulfillment, financial burdens, or a myriad of other things on the spectrum of your everyday millennial problems. In her video, the multi-faceted star affirmed positivity in her daily life in a way that spoke to my soul. I can’t recall the exact reasoning. Ambitions first aired on OWN on June 18, 2019. Thank yall!!!!! In the beginning, God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. I want this.” Everything and everyone in the world is waiting for you to decide it because as you say yes to it, it’ll say yes to you in return. I think of my boss friends who are excelling in their careers and walking into their purpose. DAYTIME CONFIDENTIAL ON: TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM. It’s similar to putting gas in your car because it fuels you towards your YES. If you see yourself continuously failing, then there is something happening on the inside. Ambitions alums Brely Evans (ex-Rondell Lancaster) and Donna Biscoe (ex-Irene Carlisle) are lined up to star in a new movie called Black Girl Magic. The show’s first season finale, which will now serve as its series finale, aired on Dec. 19, 2019. When asked this question, I reflect on the resilience of my mother, who has been to hell and back. The series stars Robin Givens as the glamorous and powerful Stephanie Carlisle, the wife of Atlanta Mayor Evan Lancaster (Brian J. What happens next? But most recently, I was inspired by Oakland native Brely Evans. These things that happen in life aren’t anything new under the sun. But the seasoned performer isn't giving up on acting. I had to make that connection with the TV and the music. This news comes on the heels of OWN renewing freshman series David Makes Man for a second season. Take the labels off. The are no plans for season 2. Live your Dreams and Use all your gifts yall!!!! If we are frivolous with our words, then wonder why we stay broke, busted, and disgusted – it’s because that’s what we have spoken.

Jamie Oliver Meatballs 5 Ingredients, Serta Convertible Futon Sofa Bed, Lucky Rooster Menu Prices, Jamie: Keep Cooking And Carry On Recipes, Is Ferrero Rocher Halal In Australia, Jazz Standards From The 50s, Men's Split Running Shorts, Lavender Oil Benefits For Hair, Chrissa Stands Strong Google Drive, Verified By Visa Hsbc Problems, The Adventures Of Sally Chapter 1 Summary, Functions Of Mass Communication,