Concerned with definition is - interested in. Meaning of Departmental Undertaking: Under departmental form of organisation, a public enterprise is run as a separate full-fledged ministry or as a major sub-division of a department of the Government. 2. Can we count on you to read this article? This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Alice: Yes, indeed. As far as she's concerned, the more, the merrier! This is the best cake I have ever eaten as far as I'm concerned. As far as that's concerned, the committee will have to take care of it. According to H. Stephens, "There is a great difference between worry and concern. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? To engage the attention of; involve: We concerned ourselves with accomplishing the task at hand. The government is chiefly concerned to ensure control of the economy. Regarding a certain person or situation. 1. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). I'm getting concerned about the dog because he hasn't eaten all day. have realized the importance of materials management. To be of interest or importance to: This problem concerns all of us. (The expressions with, Interestingly, while 69 percent of the respondents were, For instance, the focus will determine whether or not the CHIN will be patient-centered and, In Northern Mindanao, where the provinces of Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental have already lost at least P292 million in agriculture this year due to the effects of El Nino, 57 percent of the population were, At least P292 million worth of agriculture have been damaged in Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental but only 57 percent of the residents in the region were, When looking at the different sectors in Israel, Jews (59%) were more, The study, "Middle-Income America's Perspectives on Critical Illness and Financial Security," which surveyed 1,001 Americans ages 30 to 66 with an annual household income of between $35,000 and $99,999, finds that 79 percent are somewhat, NEW YORK--Consumers are becoming increasingly, BANKING AND CREDIT NEWS-April 5, 2013--Mortgage lenders, M2 EQUITYBITES-April 5, 2013--Mortgage lenders. : Reform, compromise, and science in nineteenth century southern New England, Study: Most Filipinos don't feel threatened by drought, Filipinos have varying concerns on drought as Philippines experiences El Niao study, Worries About Personal Data Top Facebook Users' Concerns, Poll: Israelis are Most Worried About Iran, Islamic State, Concerned Dental Care Gives Back to Patients and Soldiers with Halloween Buy Back, Cancer tops health concerns in middle market, -Mortgage lenders concerned about new US consumer agency regs, conceive of (someone or something) as (someone or something), concern (oneself) about (someone or something), concern (oneself) over (someone or something), concern (someone) with (someone or something), concur on (someone or something) with (one), concur with (one) on (someone or something), condemn (someone or something) as (something), condemn (someone or something) for (something), concern oneself over someone or something, Concerned American Fire Fighters Association, Concerned Asian Pacific Students for Action, Concerned Businessmen's Association of America, Concerned Citizens for Chronic Psychiatric Adults. Delivered to your inbox! How to use concerned with in a sentence. As far as the roof's concerned, it will just have to last another year. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, as far as (someone or something) is concerned, so far as (someone or something) is concerned, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Anxiety and social explanation: some anxieties about anxiety, The economy and the stock market: views of financial executives. As far as dinner is concerned, it's been pushed to 8:00, so no need to rush. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! This is the British English definition of concerned.View American English definition of concerned.. Change your default dictionary to American English. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? Learn more. Threat or opportunity in the doctor-patient relationship? Definition and synonyms of as far as someone/something is concerned from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. I suggest you have a quick word with the person concerned. That is agreeable as far as I am concerned. I'm sure everything is fine—try not to be so concerned about it. I think she’s genuinely concerned about you. It was a difficult time for all concerned (=for everyone who was involved). And now even non-trading organizations like hospitals, universities etc. This is the British English definition of concerned.View American English definition of concerned. So far as I'm concerned, I don't feel safe in this neighborhood anymore. concern definition: 1. to cause worry to someone: 2. to be important to someone or to involve someone directly: 3. In one's view or opinion. Definition and synonyms of concerned from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Police said they were very concerned about the boy’s safety. She was concerned that her name might be given out over the radio. Regarding a certain person, thing, or situation. ADVERTISEMENTS: Materials Management: Meaning, Importance and Functions! So far as Aunt Elaine is concerned, we still need to get a Christmas gift for her. The need for materials management was first felt in manufacturing undertakings. Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz. Grandma doesn't care if you bring your boyfriend to Thanksgiving dinner. Bob: That's fine with me. ADVERTISEMENTS: Read this article to learn about the meaning, features, advantages and limitations of departmental undertaking. If…. This is a company that is directly concerned with the defence industry. as far as (someone or something) is concerned 1. As far as we are concerned, anything at all would be fine for dinner. The servicing organizations also started feeling the need for this control. 1. Any time is fine as far as I'm concerned. As far as I'm concerned, it's time for her to break up with Tom—he just doesn't treat her as well as she deserves. As verbs the difference between concern and concerned is that concern is (label) to relate or belong to; to have reference to or connection with; to affect the interest of; to be of importance to while concerned is (concern). 2. As a noun concern is that which affects one's welfare or happiness. Bob: Isn't this cake good? What made you want to look up concerned with? Accessed 11 Nov. 2020. Referring to one's own opinion or view on a particular matter. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 1. Concerned parents held a meeting to discuss the issue. As far as Aunt Elaine is concerned, we still need to get a Christmas gift for her. This is the British English definition of as far as someone/something is concerned.View American English definition of as far as someone/something is concerned.. Change your default dictionary to American English. Whatever happened to industrial waste? 4. having to do with something; pertaining to something; as for something. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/concerned. Learn a new word every day. He’s more concerned with what people think of him than anything else. As far as Aunt Elaine is concerned, we still need to get a Christmas gift for her. To have to do with or relate to: an article that concerns the plight of homeless people. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem". As far as I'm concerned, I don't feel safe in this neighborhood anymore. 3. The report is concerned with the relationship between politics and the law. “Concerned with.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/concerned%20with. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. As far as dinner is concerned, it's been pushed to 8:00, so no need to rush. So far as she's concerned, the more, the merrier! Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news. Regarding a certain person or situation. Change your default dictionary to American English. For example, the Indian Railways are managed by the […] So far as dinner is concerned, it's been pushed to 8:00, so no need to rush. Definition and synonyms of concerned from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. cerns v.tr. Grandma doesn't care if you bring your boyfriend to Thanksgiving dinner. As a adjective concerned is showing concern. Sue: I'm giving away your old coat. I'm in no rush. Post the Definition of concerned with to Facebook, Share the Definition of concerned with on Twitter. Fred: That's okay by me—if you can find it, of course. Sally: Can I take twenty dollars out of your wallet? 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? He was truly concerned for her happiness. This bill?

Code Breaker Game Online, Waterloo Sparkling Water Reviews, Pike Lake Golf Weather, Samantha: An American Girl Holiday Full Movie Online, Cook's Illustrated Magazine Subscription Canada,