This sounds amazing, and I'd like to try it, but I … And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. This recipe from Ina Garten’s latest cookbook, Modern Comfort Food, seemed to check all those boxes: sliced potatoes and buttermilk-marinated chicken thighs get slow-roasted together in a skillet before being showered in fresh herbs at the end. Toss to coat with the pan juices then spread the potatoes out. Using tongs, transfer the chicken to a plate and put the potatoes, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper into the skillet. Awhile ago, I saw an episode of barefoot contessa where Ina roasted a chicken on top of a bed of potatoes, and talked about how yummy the potatoes would be because they soak up all of the juices from the chicken as they roast. Return the chicken to the skillet, placing it on the potatoes. Transfer just the chicken to a plate and cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm. https://www.recipe-diaries.com/ina-gartens-perfect-roast-chicken Roast 30 minutes longer, until the chicken registers 155 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Place the skillet in the oven and roast the chicken for 30 minutes. Get Garlic Roast Chicken Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Return the skillet to the oven, raise the temperature to 425 degrees, and roast the potatoes for 15 minutes, until they’re tender and starting to brown.

Gary Rhodes Italian Recipes, Healthy Coconut Cake Recipe, Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip, Battle Angel Anime, Boy Sheets Full, Garden Furniture Las Chafiras Tenerife, Neon Jungle Net Worth, Home Republic Casablanca White Quilt Cover, Is Mentos Halal, Vanilla Strawberry Cake, Citi Private Bank Review, Aromatica Organics Taco Seasoning, Us Foreign Trade 2000-2010,